Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Technically the 2nd chapter

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 3 - Technically the 2nd chapter

Chapter 3 - Technically the 2nd chapter




************************************************************* *******Ch. 2 ****************************************************************************

    Who the heck is Marie, I thought, and who is THIS guy?

"Um, she isn't Marie, whoever that is" Zeke said in my defense.

"Really? My dearest appologies. As I said before I am Jaskapher, Jake for short. I am new to this school."

Really, I didn't notice" I spat sarcastically. I REALLY hated it when people think I am someone else.

"So what are you in for?" Zeke asked, as in jail"

"Excuse me?"

"What are you in for, you know why are you in detention?"

"Oh, I knocked out some preppy guy named Kevin"

"Really, 'poor' Kev  got it twice in one day! I punched him too! Zeke laughed.

"Yeah, he's a total jack @$$." Ang stated, crossing her arms.


"Well, you can stand here all day and talk to the wall, for all I care, but me and Zeke heregot to get to detention before we have to stay even longer."

"Are you two dating" He dared to ask.
"W-what. NO! O-of course not, we are just best friends." Zeke said.

"Jees, every time a girl and a guy are best friends everyone has got to go assuming they are dating" Angelalie stated walking into the detention room.

"Ok, you three 1 more week of.... Oh, hey Ang, you are fine, but those two... they will have to have another week of dete..." I cut him off.

But Mr. Gee, they were with me, I guess I will have to stay too." I pouted.

"But, well, ok you three, I guess I will let it slide THIS time" Mr. Gee's who's really named Mr. Grayee, favorite student is Angelalie. He is not only the detention teacher but the history teacher too. So we all sat down and was bored for an hour.

"Ok, detention is over." Mr. Gee said, dismising everyone. I looked at my phone. There was a text from Dave. He was wondering where I was. I texted him back saying I was in detention. My brother always scoldes me, but I still tell him. We tell each other, eve when we were little kids. He then wrote back

'Again! Jees! We'll talk about when you get home' I laughed. He really is like a father to me.

"Hey! Hello?? Angel, you wanna go out to dinner. My treat. How about Micky D's?" Zeke said, getting me out of my daze.

"Um, sure."

Then I saw Jakaspher knudge Zeke.

"Oh. Um, you don't mind if he comes, do you?"

 
In my head I screamed 'YES I DO CARE, HE IS SOME KIND OF FREAK!'

But what I really said was "Sure, why not?"
[color=]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/color][color=] [/color]
[color=]Sorry this chapter was so boring and short! The next will be longer and better![/color]


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 11, 2007, 12:07:51 PM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD IT WAS NOT BORING!!!!!!!! Zeke's in it!! OMG!! HOT!