Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Resturant

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Resturant

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Resturant

As the bunch walked down the street to the resturant, which was unknown to Angelalie, the dissapointed Angelalie sighed. Causing the two boys to look at her, breaking there conversation which was descideing on which resturant. Angelalie wasn't very fond of them picking for her.

"What's wrong, Angel?" Zeke asked.

"It's a surprise...!" She quoted with a moan. She[color=] [i]hated [/i][i]surprises. Very much.

[/i]" Oh... I'm sorry Ang! I forgot..! I am sorry." Zeke studdered, hating to upset Angelalie.

"Whatever. Did you pick yet?"

"Yes, but it is a surprise." Jakaspher said.

"UGH!"

"Um... she doesn't like surprises." Zeke said for me.

"I can tell. But it is still going be a surprise!" He exclaimed.

'Does he WANT me to hate him...well it is too late for that but he just doesn't know that yet' Ang thought.

We were finally there. At the resturant. The one I just happened to hate the most. [i]Great.[/i] Not.

"What the HELL Zeke!!??" Angelalie yelled... well, what she really yelled was.

"What the HELL Zeke." Yes, the same thing, but even louder. It really wasn't a big deal to go to her least favorite reasturant, her parents dragged her and Dave there every time they came home from a long buisness trip. She was used to eating the discusting food. Well, discusting in HER opinion. The reason she was making such a big deal was she thought she was losing her best friend to this.... this... JERK.

"What...?!"

"You know I hate this place!" She even hated the name. It was a darn fancy resturant.

"You hate Catpain Andersons? Wow." Jakaspher reaction was remarkable.

"I came here a lot, and plus I hate the food."

"Oh. I am so sorry Ang...! I am an idiot today."

"Whatever! Let's just go somewhere else. Unless you both want to stay here" Angelalie started but Jakaspher cut her off.

"Oh, no. We well go where every milady wishes to go. Womens choice." Jakaspher said.  'Wow, he really is a freak.' Ang thought.

"Womens choice huh? Well I say if you guys want to go here we will," Ang nearly growled, "Zeke?"

"Um... I want to... but you... I don't care" He said, his eyes dropping to the ground.

"Yes you want to go here or what?"

"... Well Jake wants to go here and he is new so I guess we can go here." Zeke mumbled so low I he could hardly be heard. That was is it. Angelalie nearly exploded. That dumb Jakaspher made her best friend turn against her, Zeke always said he hated the food there. Or was he lying... or even worse! He may just want to impress Jakaspher! Yeah. That dumb rich idiot, sure, Ang is one of the richest kids in town, but she didn't go flashing off her money, which this guy obviously did. With his expensive clothes and resturant choices!

"You know WHAT!!? I am going home. I am sure Daviel will appreciate me! I'll even cook HIM dinner! Yes, he will like that. Special lasagna! HIS FAVORITE." Angelalie yelled. Tweaking out. She did that on purpose. The perfect thing to say. Not only was lasanga Dave's favorite, but it was also Zeke's. Better than any food that place had to offer.

"Go have fun, Zeke, with Jake" She continued, using Jakaspher's nickname, which she spat out in discust. By the look on his face Angelalie instantly started to regert hurting Zeke, bu the angry was still there. So she marched on home. Thinking to herself. To a normal person this event would leave the two best friends teasing each other about the this situation. Perhaps it would go like this "Well, I'm sorry Angel. I just wanna eat here. I guess I changed my tastebuds." Or somthing of that sort. And then the reply; "Ok. Your choice I said. Heyy... you don't like Jake better than me. Do you!?" In a playing voice Angelalie would say.

But she has been betrayed many times in her life. By her parents, old friends, her old dog... even herself.  Then is started to pour. Calming her, washing away her sadness and anger. 'The only two things now, I guess, that were ever there for me are,' Angelalie thought kicking a pebble, 'Are my big brother and the rain.' That saddened her. Maybe Zeke HAD lied to her all this time. Maybe he only liked her for her money.
                                                  ~~~

"What are you doing home? I thought you were eating dinner with Zeke and some other g... You are SOAKED! What the hell... Ang?" Daviel started.

"In the middle of her brothers sentance Angelalie started crying. The first time in years.  Daviel wasn't very good in this area, but he was the only one-besides Zeke- who ever saw her cry. Angelalie is very strong, phsically and emotionally, and her brother knew that. So he knew that something must be wrong.

"Um.. Ang...? You wanna tell me what's wrong?" He said, taking her, uncomfortably, in a hug.

"NO!" She yelled. So they just stood there... for hours. Angelalie crying with grief for the un-countable time she was been betrayed, and Daviel, the only person she had(sure she had other friends, but they were really only there when Zeke wasn't), pulling her into a tighter hug.
*********************************************************************
Sorry if there are a ton of mistakes! It is kinda late (or should I say early?) Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Tata for now.
                                                   [/color]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 12, 2007, 4:22:08 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222D: This is so sad.I'm glad she got the hug though....Dx I would want a hug too!!!! *sniff*