Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chappie 4: When happiness comes sadness

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 5 - Chappie 4: When happiness comes sadness

Chapter 5 - Chappie 4: When happiness comes sadness

Finally. At 2 in the moring the two siblings went to bed. Which was the time Angelalie finally finished crying. As she entered her bed room she saw an odd pale shape at her desk. She flicked on her switch. And she screamed. A figure was sitting on the chair facing the opposite was. The persons hair was mess and their clothes were torn and soaked. Then she regongnised him, just barely.

"Hi." Zeke mumbled. "I am... I didn't mean to... SORRY!" He studdered.

Zeke waitin unsuccessfully for some kind of reply. But nothing came out of Angelalie's mouth. Not even a grunt or moan.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt to. Were you crying? You're a big mess!I should have known, but well I don't know what for. I really am sorry but I don't know how I made you mad because... oh. OH!" Zeke yelled understanding somthing. "I am SO sorry!" He yelled.

"You think I lied to you! About the things I said about the food at Andersons! And you think I like Jake better than you... oh DAMMIT. I am so dumb, Angel! If it makes you feel better I'll can him Jakasher. I am just so sorry!"

"Get out." Angelalie said very quietly.

"What?" Apparently Zeke didm't hear her. Angelalie folded her arms, then pointed to the open window, "Get OUT. Now. Go home Zeke!"

"But I am..." He started.

"Just go." Her voice broke on the last word. Then Ang started to cry, again. The second time in nearly 5 years. Zeke started toward her but she still pointed to the window. Mouthing the words 'go'. So he did.

Ang was actually dissapointed he left. She cried herself to sleep. Also dissapointed in herself.
********************************************************************

Angelalie woke up the next morning on her own. Just five minutes before her 'alarm clock' got her up. She slowly got up and looked in her woredrobe. Picking what to wear. Black jeans and a black Korn tee. With a spike wristlet to go with it. She took the clothes into the bathroom folding them in a pile and stept into the shower hearing her brother yell her name, worried. "I'm already up!" She yelled.

"Oh, 'kay!" Daviel yelled back.

She took a nice warm shower feeling at ease. When she finished she got dressed, applied for deoderant, brushed her teeth and hair put on her make-up and accesorries. Then she slowly walked down the stairs, like a zombie. She smelled somthing good...

"Hi! What some pancakes!? I got your favorite, chocolate chip! Make specially by... me!" Ang couldn't help but giggle. Her brother was very good at being over cheerful to make her happy. It was funny. How nice he is. From just apperance people would think he is a total badass. Maybe ever fear him. But she knew better.

"I suppose." Angelalie groaned, expanding the word. So she ate the pancakes and went to brush her teeth. Then she said bye to Davvy and headed out the door.

... And then gasped in complete shock. Ang saw Zeke's body on the ground and she thought he was dead. She ran over to him, but just before she took out her cell phone he mumbled "Angel what are you doing here a... AH! School!"

"What are you DOING!?" Angelalie yelled.

"Oh, yeah. I stayed here last night. I didn't want to leave you." And by how messed up Zeke was Ang just had to run over and hug him.

"You forgive me?"

"How can I stay made at someone who slept outside in the POURING rain for ME!!??"

"True." They both laughed and started towards school.

...

"SH!t! I am glad my house is on the way to school!" Zeke suddenly yelled.

"Oh..."

"Yeah. What time is it, Angel?"

"Seven on the dot."

"I love you for getting up early!! I need to have a quick shower and changing. I'll see you at school." Zeke yelled, panicing, dashing off toward his house. Ang giggled. Feeling much better. 
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey...!' Ang thought, feeling somthing hit her during detention. A note. It said; 

         Hey, Angel... 
                What do you wanna do after we leave here? 

                                       Zeke

She wrote back;

             Ze,
                 You wanna come to my house and watch a horror movie, I don't care which  one. You pick, and then I will cook lasagna for dinner. Sound good?
                                                -Ang

           
                Ang,
                  It doesn't sound good... it sounds great!! I'll walk you home. 

                                         Zeke

                 
                
Ze,
                  It's a date. *haha*

                      Ang.


Right then Zeke was very happy he was at the back of the room, out of Angelalie's eye sight. Because at the moment he read the note he blushed.
*********************************************************************

Hope you people enjoyed!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 12, 2007, 4:22:43 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD LASAGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE GARFEILD!!!! LOL!!!!!!