Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Teh fifth part!

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 7 - Teh fifth part!

Chapter 7 - Teh fifth part!
"So... should we watch Saw 2 or... The Lost Boys?" I asked Zeke.

"I'd have to say. The Lost Boys." Was his reply.

"Cool!" As I convinced Zeke to put in the DVD the door bell rang. "I'll be right back. Don't go any where."

"Oh, yes, I am going to go rob a bank while you anwser the door." Zeke laughed.

"... sister never said anything about you." Angelalie overheard Dave say.

"Well maybe she didn't care to mention me." The guest said.

"Yes, she would care to mention it to me, and I am her only brother." Dave said his voice rising, getting exasperated.

"No one tells things to there sib..." Dave had quite enough of the intruder so, he threw a punch. So, I ran to the door to see who it was.... and just my luck.

It was Jakaspher.

"Dave, stop" I said.

"Oh..."

"I was going to tell you about him, but that was the day I was upset."

"Ok... wait. YOU are the one who made Angelalie cry!?"

Oh boy. Great, now he's mad.

"NO! It wasn't this jer... him." I started. "What do you want Jakaspher?" I asked.

"I was wondering if I could um... what's the word." He mumbled to himself.

WTF?? Does he not know english.

"Ah, may I chill with you guys?" Um... huh? He couldn't think of the word chill.

"Whatever. I prefer the word 'hang.'"

"OK. What are you and Zeke doing."

"We are. Hey, wait. How did you know Zeke is here... and how did you find my house." I accused.

"I saw yours and Zeke's note. Sorry, and I looked up your house in the phone book."

"Oh," Now that I feel like a complete dickhead, "We are just about to watch The Lost Boys. Ever saw it?"

"No."

We walked into the theater room. Where Zeke was eating a bag of Cheetoes. When he was Jakaspher come in he nearly choked on his 5 Cheetoes he shoved in his mouth in one go. Pig.

"Holy sh!t! What is he doing here. You didn't invite him, did you? Hey, man! What's up?" Zeke

"Well, I didn't. He fpund where I live, and apperantly our note was readable."

"Oh."

So,  we all sat down snacking and watching The Lost Boys in my 50 seat theater. Well, me and Zeke did. Jakaspher just commented on things that were unreal in the movie. Things like this for example.

"That is so fake. Vampires aren't evil."

"They can't fly."

"They are intelligent creatures. It is not there fault that fate has been thrust upon them."

"Those vampire hunters will just die, plus they are too young."

"You cannot turn somone into a vampire by having them drink your blood."

"This movie is preposterous! Absurd!"

Wow, is he a critic or what? And he is acting as if vampires are real.

"Calm down, man, it's just a movie." Zeke laughed.

"And one of my favorites" I murmured. And of course, was ignored.

"Hey, let's go the skate park! Can you skate board?"

"I can try"

"Cool! Let's go... um, I mean, if it's ok with you, Angel."

I gave him a cold stare. A fake one.

"No," His face dropped, "It's FINE with me" I always did this to him.

Then I was dragged to the door. "I am leaving" I shouted to Dave. I was quickly dragged out the door.  I didn't hear a reply from Dave.
********************************************************************

 
I was not a skater, but being best friends with Zeke I quickly learned to skate board. I was in a middle of a contest when Jakaspher met up with us from buying himself a skate board. Zeke 'fell' down, causing me to win.

 
"You LET me win! You big meanie!" I laughed.

 
"No I didn't" He laughed back.

 
"Yes." Then he started to tickle me. Hey, this wasn't our routine, we were suppose to wrestle. I was literally NEVER tickled before. So... I was just as surprised as my reaction as him. I burst out laughing. A very rare occasion. When I laugh I just laugh quietly, somtimes giggle. But that is it. And I also felt like I was going to die. It was the stramgest feeling in the world.

"S-stttop!!" I screeched.

"Aw, come on! It's fun."

"No it's not! Stop it."

"I wonder what will happen when I do this..." Then he took off my shoes and tickled my feet. VERY fortunatly, I wasn't tickleish there.

"Wow. No one ever reacted to being tickled like you do."

"Like I DID. You better not ever do it again. That was my first time being tickled."

"... Are you serious!?" Wow, I guess your folks really were..." Zeke stopped mid-sentance, starting to apologise. "I am sorry. I forgot. I really am."

"It's fine. Not your fault." I could never stay made at Zeke, he made a face that would remind you of a puppy. He doesn't even do it on purpose!

I laughed and turned around and saw Jakaspher standing about 15 feet away. He didn't hear our conversation and he had a weird expression on his face. An emotion I wasn't meant to see.  But I couldn't decipher it. And when he saw me, he blushed.

"Hey!" Zeke yelled, knocking me out of my daze. "You wanna hang out tomarrow?"

"Well, actually I am going to the mall with Kattie and Jasmine. You still wanna hang out?"

"I will if Kattie doesn't come... or if you ditch her!"

"Zeke... ok, fine, I will leave a little earlier than them if you come with me."

"Oh, that is a tough deal. But why should I go with you and waste my manly time. I'll go if you can convince me." Zeke playfully urged me.

"Um... It's boring with out you there! And... you're my favorite person on the earth... and I'LL BUY you a new SKATE BOARD!"

"Wow, really. I just wanted you to say it would be boring but.. ok!"

I was feeling in a good mood so... "Hey, Jakaspher, you wanna come?"

"Oh, I am honored. But I am afraid I must tirn down your offer. I am... busy tomarrow."

"... Ok."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of chapter 5 people! Please comment me and tell me what you think... PLEASE! And take the poll!? Stay tuned.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 16, 2007, 3:56:49 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD ROB A BANK!!! YES!!! GO!!!!!