Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Teh 7th chapter!

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 9 - Teh 7th chapter!

Chapter 9 - Teh 7th chapter!
Belligerent... belligerent.. oh! I thought, writing down the defenition of the word. Then I stood up just finishing the quiz as the bell rang.

"That sucked..." I heard from behind me.

"Really? I thought it was easy. I actually studied." I said to Zeke.

"Are you serious! Wow, I guess the world is gonna end" He fake gasped.

"We still on for our date?" Jakaspher asked behind us, scaring the living crap out of me. Zeke's face fell.

"Yes, and it's not a date." I sighed.

"You are late!" I heard a un-familier voice as I walked into detention. Oh sh!t!! A substitute detention-ist!

"I am sorry..." I started.

"That's an extra half hour." What the hell!
***********************************************************************

"Bye!" Zeke called outside the parking lot.

"Bye" Jakaspher and I yelled back in unison.

I got cought reading a note, so Zeke, Jakaspher and I all had to stay after ANOTHER half hour.

"That dumb substitute is soo lucky the movie doesn't start for another fifteen minutes! Or else I... would go belligerent on him!" I grumbled using my new vobabulary word.

"Ok, calm down." Jakaspher laughed as we drove to the movieplex. When we arrived Jakaspher payed for our tickets.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

We got in the theater just in time for the opening credits of the Simpsons Movie. Just as Bart was saying not to record the movie and but it on the internet the movie stoped and the lights went back on.

"Oh, what the hell!" I yelled so loud everyone looked at me. I was dieing to see this movie and the darned thing stoped!

"I am sorry but the movie is not working. It will be playing in another hour or so. You can either get a ticket to come back tomarrow or wait her for us to fix it. I am sorry for the inconvience." He said, looking at me.

"Yeah... well you SUCK!" I yelled, overeacting, stomping up to him. "I am dead tired, I think I failed my vocabulary test even though I studied and completly wasted my time, I got another hour of detention because there was a damn substitute who hates me, I just spilt coke on my new Atreyu hoodie, which my house maid BETTER get out, and now the movie I was dieing to see since I saw the preview stoped working!! Go fix it... NOW!" I yelled at the worker, feeling a little guilty after words on my sudden outburst.

"O-ok!" He stuttered litterally running out the door.

"Oops!" I whispered.

"Stop staring at me!" I yelled after everyone still staring at me two minutes after my yelling.

" Sorry if I embarassed you." I laughed. "I am kinda in a bad mood..."

"No need to apologise. I'm not embarassed. I can tell you are in a bad mood." He also laughed. 

"Hey!" I complained, knudging him in the stomach. He pretended he was hurt.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Let's stay here and wait for the movie to play again. I mean, I scared the crap out of the worker guy so we might as well stay for the movie" I decided.

"Yeah."

"Let's... talk I guess."

"Ok. What is your favorite color?"

"I said TALK not asked questions." I pointed out laughing. "But ok. Red and black. Yours?"

"Indigo."

...

"INDIGO!?" Then I bursted out laughing. "Sorry.." I said when I finally stoped.

"I guess it is funny."

We talked until the movie started. And the movie was great, and funny!
*********************************************************************

"So, how did you like the movie?" Jakaspher asked me as we pulled into my driveway.

"It was great!"

"I thought so too. Well, I'll see you on monday. Bye."

"Bye.... Jake." I said as I rushed into my house.

 
But not to early to see a smile.
********************************************************************

 
"Darn it!" I yelled, running out of the bathroom.

 
"What?" Daviel asked, quirking an eyebrow.

 
"I need to go to the store. Can you drive me?"

 
"Sorry lil sis. My car is dead."

 
"Ugh! I'll be right back then. I need to get tampons."

 
"To much information." Daviel muttered as I ran out the door.
*********************************************************************

 
How embarassing. I thought. That is the worst thing of being the only girl in the house most of the time.

 
As I was walking down the street is started to storm pretty badly, so I took the ally for protection and as a short cut.

 
"Ew" I said out loud, as I was a couple making out.

 
As I got closer it looked like the guy was biting the girls neck.

 
I gasped.

 
He WAS biting her.

 
A vampire...!? I thought. No, I am an idiot, I have been watching too many horror movies. I got even closer, shrugging away the thought. Then I gasped again.

 
The guy was biting the girls neck anf blood was on his mouth and....

"JAKE!!!" I screamed.

                                                   End chapter 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me what you guys think!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 25, 2007, 2:52:59 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD OH NO!!!!!! THAT SUBSTITUTE DETENTIONIST IS VERY KEEN!!!!!!

KiatheKali on August 17, 2007, 5:11:43 PM

KiatheKali on
KiatheKaliStop saying belligerent!! >.< I think I might become belligerent on you. XP
 
YEY!!!!!! You actually revealed it!! Now - *-* - reveal the plot completely. I NEED to favorite/pick it!! >.<

rosecrow13 on August 17, 2007, 3:10:00 PM

rosecrow13 on
rosecrow13Cliff hanger!!!! Write more!! And watch out for grammar!!!