Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Teh 8th chappier-ter..

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 10 - Teh 8th chappier-ter..

Chapter 10 - Teh 8th chappier-ter..
"Sh!t!! Angelalie." He growled, dropping the lifeless girl to the floor.

"What are you?" I asked as he walked towards me. I took an invoulantary step back.

"I don't want to hurt you Angelalie..."

I screamed and started to run the other way. He caught up to me in seconds and I hit him in the head as hard as I could. He didn't even flinch.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.
**********************************************************************

I woke up in a dark room. There was a lamp on the bedside table that was hardly bright enough for me to see.

'Where am I.' I thought.

 
The room consisted of two colors. My favorite: Red and black.

 
The bed I was on was big, probably and XX King size. And it was exremely comfortable.

 

 
There was two big dressers, the outer wood was black while the drawers were red. I walked over to them and opened one of the drawers. It looked like another girl was staying here.

For being at an location which was unknown this place is my HEVAN!! There were Atreyu posters ALL OVER!

"Hellyeah!" I screamed. "Wait... Sh!T!!" I shouted, the memory flooding back in my easily-forgeting-mind.

"JAKASPHER!!" I looked around the room a little longer and went back to the clothes and looked at them. 'Damn, this girl has great taste!' I thought. There were all my favorite bands t-shirts. As in, Atreyu (of course), Evanescence, Korn, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Breaking Benjamin, Craddle of Filth, and them some. Finally, HE walked in the door. First, fear taking over my mind, I ran as far away from him as I could. But then I came to my senses and stomped up to him, as he gave me a strange look.

"What the HELL!?" I snapped to his face.

"Look. I apologise for what you sa..."

"NO! What are you? Why am I here? What were you doing?? TELL ME!!"

"I am. Um, how should I put this...?"

"What, a vampire!?" I spat in his face. I was ultra pissed!

"...Yes. And I was doing what my... being do..."

"Beings my A&&!! You're a VAMPIRE not a being!" He flinched at my words. That made me laugh.

"And... you are here because I don't want you telling of my nature.

"Why did you come here? Not enough blood from where you were before!?"

"I came here because it rains a lot." He answered calmly, though I can tell in his eyes I was hurting him.

"So, how can you be in the sun?" I asked getting a little calmer, but I was still angry but my honset curiosity was pushing it away for now.

"We can be in the sun... but only for a little while. And when we get out of the sun we need to rest. The longer in the sun, the more rest we need in other words. And if we don't get enough rest we need more blood. Normally we don't kill humans, we just take a little of their blood but..."

"You didn't rest enough." I pointed out, feeling a little sorry for him... what the hell is wrong with me!! He is a VAMPIRE!!

"Well... it's still your fault. You're the one who didn't rest enough." I stated.

" I tried to the day you guys went to the mall but that wasn't good enough and I didn't feed yesturday."

"Oh.." I was getting a little un-comfortable talking about things I didn't even knew existed outside of movies and stories until now. So I changed the subject, "So, who's the chick?" I questioned.

"What?"

"The girl staying with you." I accused.

"You."

"What do you... wait. WHAT??"

" Um, yeah. About that little insident you saw... you'll be staying here for a while..." So that is it... This... dream room. No one could be exactly like me... and that is why the room and clothes were so perfect for me. They WERE for ME!

"Damn you! I was just starting to like you and you BLOW it!" I shreiked getting mad again.

"Get out! I HATE you!"

He left the room with a look I missed, a look of despair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's shorter than the other ones!! Please comment! And I have a poll of who you like better; Zeke or Jake and stuff like that!

Tata for now, and stay tuned!!

                                              

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 25, 2007, 2:53:29 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222D: A look of despair......................

KiatheKali on August 20, 2007, 8:38:46 AM

KiatheKali on
KiatheKali-.- More chapters. NOW.