Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chappie nueve

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 11 - Chappie nueve

Chapter 11 - Chappie nueve

I went to bed ignoring Jakaspher. And I went back to calling him his full name... well I haven't spoken to him yet. I finally got hungry and decided to go down the stairs.

"HOLY SH!T!" I shreiked, surprised. I could tell by his clothes, but DAMN was Jakaspher RICH! As rich as me, and that's saying somthing.

"You like it?" Was said behind me, scaring the crap out of me... thankfully not literally.

"My house is better..." I pouted.

"Wow, you finally spoke to me."

"I still have my period so I am still pissy..."

"Um.. ok?"

"Listen. I want to go home and you are going to bring me. NOW! Oh.. and not to mention my brother and Zeke and Kat and Jays are going to be worried."

"I would be more than happy to oblige but... sorry, I can't." Jakaspher pointed out.

"And WHY not!?"

"Because you saw..."

"So what. I'm not gonna tell anyone. Just take me the flip home!!!!!" I stomped my foot.

"Someone's a bit spoiled..." He murmered.

"Am NOT!" Ok, maybe I'm sounding a little childish but that's all...

"Ok. Whatever you say. But anyways, dinner is in forty-five minutes. The butler is cooking as we speak."

"What? That's the only reason I came down here!"

"Well, you're going to have to be patient."


 

"Whatever."


 

So, I sat in one of the living rooms while Jakaspher tried to start a conversation with me. But I just humped and turned away. So he talked about... school. HOW dumb is THAT? I mean, seriously, come ON! School? I hate school. It's on my top ten 'DIE' list xD And guess what is number one... yah, it's Jakasper. I also have a list of what 'I WILL DIE FOR' but that's beside the point. He is so boring. And mean.

"Dinner is served..." The butler said.

"HOLY SH!T Your the ho- guy that works at the music store! You just moved here!!" I shreiked. This guy moved here a little while ago and has been working at 'Craig's CD Store'

"Yes.. you are the one who goes there all the fu... flipping time. I'm Sam. And your Ang. Nice to already met ya. And I think Jake here is a bastard for keeping you here." Sam laughed. He is so hot! And cool. Maybe I'll like staying here.... wait is he a vampire. I asked my question out loud.

"Are you, by any chance a vampire?" I accused.

"Maybe...." I shot him an evil eye.

"Ok, yes, yes I am. And I am an old friend of Jaky here."

"How old of a friend?" I asked suspiciously. He can't be TOO old, can he?

"By a..." He started but Jakaspher cut him off.

"That isn't nessicary, Sam, and isn't it about time we eat?" Jakaspher laughed trying to hide the nervousness, but I am good with people's emotions and picked it out like a rabbit in a little of puppies. I wonder why he is nervous.

"Um... You guys are eating to... I don't think I want to see you guys..." I started but was cut off by Jake.. I mean Jakaspher.

"No, we are not eating, or I should rather say, drinking, blood. We can, and MUST eat people food." He pointed out. Gees, he sounds like a dog; people food?

"Ok..."

So we ate dinner while speaking. I was VERY greatful I didn't have to watch them eat (drink) blood.

Then, in the middle of the meal, 24 hours after the kiddnapping ( 9:36 PM, yes a late dinner) the doorbell rang. Sam stood up to anwser the door but Jakaspher shoke his hand as a gesture as he will do it, and Sam sat back down. As Jakaspher opened the door I heard someone say;


 

"... seen Angel?"


 

At first I couldn't put the voice to place because I couldn't here to well but then I realised the only person who calls me 'Angel'


 

"ZE..."


 

But Sam covered my mouth.


 

"I'm sorry, but Jake would kill me... literally

                                               End chapter 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darc on August 28, 2007, 10:15:29 AM

darc on
darcI like it so far! :]

Only thing that bothers me is the lack of details. You do have a very nice talent as a writer, so try adding a few more details. Other then that... It's awesome. Like REALLY awesome. I love vampire stories with a passion. xD I am currently writing a digimon vampire story over at fanfiction.net. x3

So keep up the excellent work and update soon!

(This is so going on my favorites..)

KiatheKali on August 27, 2007, 10:20:07 PM

KiatheKali on
KiatheKaliO.O -has nothing to say-

KiatheKali on August 27, 2007, 10:21:42 PM

KiatheKali on
KiatheKaliNope!! That was a lie!! ^-^ I have somethin' to say, alright. *takes deep breath* THISISTHEBESTfrackINGSTORYOUTTHEREANDIAMNOTANDIMEANNOTLYINGYOUBETTERPUTMORECHAPTERSSOICOULDFAVORITEANDPICKTHISGOTITGOOD!!!!!
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
^-^