Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - 12

I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.

Chapter 12 - 12

Chapter 12 - 12
"What do you mean he will kill you literally!?" I yelled threw his hand, but it came out sounding like, "Vat o yo men he wall vill yo laterlly!?" But he understood me and replied with a, "Oh! I was just kidding," and a strange look. I don't think think he was.

Then Zeke and Jakaspher said there good-byes and Jakaspher came back over to the table.

"Why did you tell him you haven't seen me!?" I yelled right in his face.

"I have you here for a reason you know." He sighed.

"Really. I didn't know." My voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"You don't need to be a dog." That sentance shocked me. Jakaspher was always calm and collected, and even a gentleman. He could tell I was surprised.

"What, never saw him mad before? You're lucky." Sam said.

"Shut up!" Jakaspher yelled throwing Sam across the room, wrecking many expensive items, and hit the wall. I took an invoulantary step back.

"I normally don't snap at humans unless I am feeding, but you really are pissing me off." He growled coming closer to me.

"What did I..." I started but gasped. His eyes turned red!!

"Jake! Get your control back! You don't want to do this."

He ignored Sams calls and advanced torward me.

I kept backing up but the wall eventually got in the way. He got so close his body was right against mine. Then he bared his fangs and lowered his mouth to my neck.

'HOLY frack!!!!!! I'M DONE FOR!!' I screamed in my head. And just as I thought I was a goner, Jakaspher had a weird look on his face, brought his head back up and moved further away from me.

"I'm going to my study." He said leaving the room.

I sighed really loudly as Sam walked over to me.

"Wow..." I stared at him then said, "What?"

"Whenever he blew like that he would kill every human in the area. His vampire side takes over when he really gets mad and his blood sense gets stronger and it makes him more thirsty. He also doesn't gain control until his thirst is satisfied. That is very odd..." He informed me.

"So, what you're saying is I should be dead right now?"

"Yeah... whoops. Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that. But how did he control himself?!" He said walking out of the room. He came back in with a broom and dustpan and started cleaning up the broken valuables.

"Oh yeah. You're the butler."

"I prefer not to be called that you know."

"Sorry. Oh, are you hurt!?" I yelled seeing blood on the shards of glass.

"I'm fine. I'm a vampire remember. My skin is alredy healed, most likely." He said, pulling up his sleeve. It was already gone.

"Well, what do ya know, it's gone," He laughed, "Well, I have stuff to do, but act as you would at home. Do whatever the frack you want."

K" I decided to see what was on the television. I switched on the big flat screen and the first channel was a vampire movie, as was the next, and then a show. I got frustrated and turned off the television.

I took a little private tour of the mansion and came upon a big library. So I decided to read. Most of the books were fantasy about vampires and werewolves to I, in defeat, read a nice looking book called Twilight. I read for hours getting into the deep relationship of Bella and Edward, and the dangers Bella gets herself into, as I heard whispers in the other kitchen (there were three).

"... She here?"

"You should know that. You can read human minds after all." WHAT!? Jakaspher can read my MIND!!

"That's the problem! I CAN'T read her mind. The other vampires said they couldn't either."

'What other vampires?!' I thought.

"What!? Why didn't anyone tell me this!? Sam, you are my best friend, why did you... do you think she is..." I was deeply into their conversation. Only Jakaspher can read my mind. Why?

And since I was contently listening to them I got frustrated when it stoped. Then I heard a loud crash. I dashed to the kitchen door way, Twilight in hand, to see what the crash was. As I was in the door way Jakaspher came bursting in the room and grabbed me, carrying me bridal style, all the way to the huge backyard.

"We're going to leave for a few hours." WTF I thought, as I was dragged into the car.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KiatheKali on September 2, 2007, 4:25:07 AM

KiatheKali on
KiatheKaliOooh... I see quite a resemblence!! ^-^

darc on September 1, 2007, 12:49:36 PM

darc on
darcNice. I had a similiar detail about vampires in my own Digimon story. xD I guess great minds think alike. Even though I don't really have a great mind....

Ah! I'm rambling. I liked this chapter. I could tell you added more details, and it made it even better. The only thing that bugs me is the 'WTF' at the end, but I suppose some people think the letters instead of the words. xD So It's not really a problem...Lol, just ignore me. xDDD Anyways, excellent chapter, and can't wait for more!