Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mah Dai

Just a little bit about mah day.

Chapter 1 - Mah Dai

Chapter 1 - Mah Dai
Was that...? No, it couldn't have been. But no, I have to stay optimistic, I did see.... I don't know, I guess I'll see.

{REWIND}


Walking in to school that morning, I had something on my mind. It wasn't my ex flailing about in front of the school, or my friends grouped together in a small huddle. I was thinking about my future. I was thinking about the future. Maybe even the future I would probably never see. The one word kept popping into my head. The one name. The girl yelling it out. Why was this so important? I knew I couldn't let it distract me. I have to keep thinking of her. Her alone.

I dodged Amanda's repeated in-my-faceness and ridiculing about Obama's winning. I wasn't suprised by that fact. I had been expecting it all along. Pushing her away, I continued, saying nothing to my companions. Come on, and take my heart... Stop that! I shook my head and continued on.

Arriving at first block, the door was closed. Oh that's nice. Not suprised though. I sat down next to the door, and crossed my legs. Rescue meee... *Sigh*

Furman finally opened the door, and I ventured my way in to set my things down. Pulling out a dum-dum, I stuck it in my mouth, and began to pull out my notebook. Nothing out of the ordinary about today. After looking at some notes, down to the shop.

Hammer a nail here, block plane a little there, drill some holes here, sand it down there. Nothing new. Almost done with my birdhouse.

Back to classroom. Write down more notes. First period over. To the hallway. I pull out my mp3 player and change it to Semi-Charmed Life. No not that. I change it to I'm Yours. That's better.

Walk down the hallway. I look at the floor, then the walls. Nothing strange, nothing new. It cannot wait, I'm Yoursss... "It's our god forsaken right to be loved," I whisper to myself. There's something I'm missing.

Second block. "Tyler, you should dress as an old-lady everyday," I say in a joking tone. "Yeah," He replies, obvioiusly annoyed by my teasing. "You make a good old-lady." I get in to class and sit down, starting my work. "Falllcccoonn!" I whisper to Sean. He laughes. I finish my work the rest of the way. Roses are red.... Stop it.

To lunch. Eat quickly. Library. I hide my Powerade in my book-bag and venture in to return my pyschology book. Directly on time. "What's something you learned in this book? I majored in Psychology, I loved it. Then I... found out that you can't do anything with a major in psychology!" She laughed. I laughed. Then I left.

Back to second block. Wait. What?

The bus.

What happened?

I was holding a notebook that had written in it, "Roses are red, oh, Violets are blue, Honey is sweet, but, not as sweet is you." Not my hand-writing. What?

Several other quotes were written around the page. Interesting.

At the bottom?

Her signature. Holy hell.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment