Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Scent

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 4 - Scent

Chapter 4 - Scent
Sesshomaru stood on the small hill staring into the direction of the wind. The scent being carried into the wisps, he had smelled before on his hanyou otouto InuYasha. Sesshomaru felt his otou's fang, Tensegia, jerk slightly beside him.

"Silence." Tensegia ignored the Lord of the Western Land's order. It shook even more vigorously. Jaken, his toad-youkai servant, walked up behind him followed by Ah-Un and the little human girl, Rin.

"My Lord, is it true Naraku has vanished once more?" Jaken asked his voice tight. Sesshomaru glared at Jaken. "Forgive me My Lord!" He cowered under Sesshomaru's tail.

"Want some flowers Sesshomaru-sama?" the young girl asked a wide smile on her small face. Sesshomaru's silent face said nothing but he bended down to take the bundle of flowers Rin had offered him.

"Thank you Rin."

"You're welcome Sesshomaru-sama! Anything for my Lord!" Rin skipped back over to the two-headed dragon, Ah-Un.

Sesshomaru nodded to the little girl and stood back up. His silver hair slightly moved in the weak wind. That scent. Sesshomaru had only smelled it once, and he hoped that he would not have to come across it once more. The reason was because of InuYasha, the secret he held from him would definitely break his otouto's spirit. Sesshomaru thought about the scent, it smelled like his otou mixed with something even more sinister.

Jaken looked at him confusion in his eyes. "My Lord, this is not about Naraku?" Sesshomaru felt Tensegia shake once more at his side. He was slightly getting irritated about the sword, but Sesshomaru knew better then to show any such emotion.

"It was a warning." Jaken stared at him in shock.

"Warning? You are more powerful then anything My Lord!" Sesshomaru looked past the hills. His otou had warned him about this, this curse that may inflict him. Or InuYasha for that matter, since he was the son of Inu no Taishou. To believe that hanyou shared his otou's blood sickened him, and yet this scent brought back that one memory of his otouto that made him feel weaker in emotion.

The scent was definite and there. Inu no Taishou died before exploiting what he was warning Sesshomaru about. This infuriated Sesshomaru. Scents always told him his appending enemy and yet it was his otouto and yet was not.

"Sesshomaru-sama?" Rin's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Yes Rin?"

"Your sword Sesshomaru-sama, is it suppose to do that?"

"Now you human girl! My Lord does not need to be questioned by the likes of you!" Jaken snapped.

"But Jaken-sama..."

"You heard me..."

"Enough Jaken."

Jaken jerked his body around and hung his head. "Sorry My Lord." The toad-youkai bowed his head and headed to join Rin. Sesshomaru became hesitant. A warning that his otou meant that whatever he had to face was no low-life youkai. It may be as powerful as himself or even otou-chan.

Tokijin, the sword he recently had forged would not prove to be powerful enough; he would have to endure the pain of Tessaiga's fuyouheki. As well as having one arm, Sesshomaru was counting odds against him.

"I Sesshomaru am not afraid of your curse otou-chan. This Sesshomaru will fight whatever the youkai may be, even if it is the hanyou InuYasha."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment