Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Marked

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 7 - Marked

Chapter 7 - Marked
InuYasha liked the darkness. He wanted the feeling of being alone. No one was here, or so he wanted to believe.

InuYasha had no idea what was happening or why. The only clue was that voice and his damned youkai blood keeping him in his transformed state.

InuYasha closed his burning red eyes. The feeling of his own body was slowly fading as more youkai features leaked through.

Taking his fire rat off his chest he examined the long black stripes that wrapped disgustingly around his arms. He found them last night when he went to bath.

InuYasha's claws had grown to extensive lengths; on top of that, he could smell the powerful poison that was leaking off of them. It was stronger then his onii, Sesshomaru's poison that he had fallen numerous times too.


"What's happening to me?"

His own voice scared him. It was not his voice, this youkai power was not his, and he was starting to feel that his own body didn't belong to him anymore. InuYasha shivered. The encounter with the villagers almost made him go on another bloody rampage. The urge to kill had been so overwhelming that if Kagome had not been there...he didn't want to think about it.

"InuYasha?"

Kagome's scent slammed into his nose as her slim figure came through the flap in the doorway. Kagome entered and stood in the far end of the room looking in every direction to spot him. She couldn't see him; it was to dark for her human eyes to pick him out.

"InuYasha are you here?" Kagome whispered. InuYasha didn't want to scare her by speaking, but if he stayed silent she may just run into him in the dark.


"Over here."

Kagome jumped her eyes wide as she stared into his eyes.

"You scared me." she huffed. InuYasha said nothing. She walked over and sat beside him. "You can tell me anything you know."


"I know."

Kagome placed her hand on his and rubbed it. "I just want to understand."


"So do I."

Kagome sighed and leaned her head against his bare shoulder. She gasped as her eyes found the dark stripes on his arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."


"Do you love me Kagome?"

InuYasha tried to stop himself from saying it, but it finally felt like someone had pulled the cork in his head, out. Kagome turned her head and looked at him. She smiled and rubbed his cheek, following the pattern of his stripe.

"Yes InuYasha, I do." She leaned up to kiss his cheek when InuYasha turned his head and her lips met his.

Time stood still as InuYasha felt his grown fangs get in the way of her sweet lips. His mind was building stem as what he should do, feel, or even say.

Kagome pulled away, her face red. "Sorry InuYasha I didn't mean..."


"It's fine."

Kagome sighed and looked him deeply in the eye. "I love you for who you are InuYasha, not for what you are."


"Kagome..."

"I don't care if you're a hanyou, youkai, or even human. I love YOU. I don't care what others say about you being a hanyou, it is you I have always felt connected to." Kagome sighed. Silent tears fell down her face, InuYasha flinched.


"Why are you crying?"

"I just don't know what's happening to you and it scares me."


"But you said you would love me as a youkai."

"You InuYasha, not anything else."

InuYasha now understood. She didn't want him to lose his mind to the power of his youkai blood.


"Mark."

InuYasha snapped up. That damn voice in his head had spoken once more.

"What's wrong?"


"Nothing."

"InuYasha...please tell me. You're scaring me."

InuYasha looked at her. Kagome looked suddenly so fragile and delicate, InuYasha felt his stomach churn, something was wrong.


"Leave...please."

"InuYasha...?"


"LEAVE! Before I..."

Suddenly felt his own body being pulled away from him and put into a blackness that trapped his soul.


"You don't understand, I'll show you how to mark your mate."

Mate?! "No run Kagome!" InuYasha felt his own voice fade into the darkness that surrounded him. He felt his body move with out justifying its action, he was no longer controlling his body.

Seeing through trapped eyes he saw Kagome look at him her face suddenly fell. "InuYasha why are you smiling like that?"

He felt his face pull itself into a tight sneer. He was laughing. "RUN!" InuYasha screamed.


"She can't hear you InuYasha."

InuYasha watched in horror from his own eyes as his dangerous claws wrapped around her arms.

"InuYasha what are you doing?! Stop!" Kagome screamed.


"Mate. Mine."

His own voice said. Opening his mouth he felt his own large fangs plunge into Kagome's tender neck. Kagome screamed in pain but it was cut short by gurgling that came from her throat.

"STOP!" InuYasha screamed as he tried to regain control over his own body. "frack you! I said stop!"

Whoever was controlling had no intention of stopping. InuYasha felt his fangs sink further into Kagome's neck as his body pressed against hers. She could no longer say "oswari" otherwise his body would crush hers.

Kagome punched and kicked at him, but to no avail. His body was like armor and Kagome's useless struggle was no match for him.

"Leave her the frack alone!" InuYasha yelled, cursed, and screamed. His voice lost to the darkness that surrounded him.


"Break InuYasha. She will hate you now. You will break."

"Who the hell are you!? Let her go!"


"Inuhidoi."

InuYasha felt his senses rush back to him in waves. His body belonged to him once more. InuYasha ripped his fangs from Kagome and released her. Kagome's blood watered in his mouth and he felt sick.


"Kagome I..."

Kagome looked at him fright and pain came off of her in waves. She got up and ran, stumbling half the way.

What had he done?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment