Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Flashback

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 9 - Flashback

Chapter 9 - Flashback
Sesshomaru walked with grace across the fields that followed the road in which his otouto had taken. InuYasha's scent had drastically changed from that of a hanyou, to a youkai that matched even the power of a god.

"Ridiculous." Sesshomaru said. InuYasha could never become a youkai yet alone a god. Jaken was right behind him holding Ah-Un's reins with young Rin on its back.

"Why are we following that filthy hanyou's scent, my Lord?" Sesshomaru did not answer his servant. Rin jumped off Ah-Un's back and ran into a field of flowers. Sesshomaru heard Jaken snort.

"Foolish girl."

Sesshomaru began to think about the time when his otou had a chance to talk to him. It was when he was old as InuYasha is now.


_~~~~~~~_ 


Inu no Taishou walked through the woods with a young Sesshomaru at his heels.

"Otou-chan?" Sesshomaru asked. "Where are we going?"

"Be patient young son, in time I will explain" The Great Inu Youkai answered him. Inu no Taishou stopped under a tree that was larger then most that surrounded them. Sesshomaru had never been to this part of his otou's land before, and yet he knew he wasn't here to talk about inheriting the great Western Lands.

Sesshomaru stood there watching his otou as the rays of the sun beamed down on Inu no Taishou's armor. "Sesshomaru."

"Yes otou-chan?"

"Have you heard a voice of someone besides yourself?"

"What do you mean otou-chan?"

Inu no Taisho sighed and removed the fang Tessaiga from its sheath. The transformation of the Tessaiga always had amazed Sesshomaru. "Tessaiga has slain many enemies and though one still haunts me."

"Otou-chan?"

"He is of great power, and almost left me to the next world."

"I don't understand otou-chan, could you explain who 'he' is?"

"I don't expect to young son." Inu no Taishou said. Sesshomaru looked at the great fang, Tessaiga, that was in front of him. No matter what great power his otou's other sword wielded, Sesshomaru had made it clear that Tessaiga would belong to him once Inu no Taishou passed it on.

"It is the only thing that will stop him, stop the curse, Tessaiga."

"Curse, otou-chan?"

"Do you think you are safe young Sesshomaru? As a youkai of great power, threats to you will never fade."

"What is the curse otou-chan?"

"You are not old enough to know, my son."


_~~~~~~~_


"My Lord?" Jaken's voice interrupted Sesshomaru's thoughts. "If you don't mind, I think someone else is following InuYasha as well."

Sesshomaru snapped his nose to the air. There was in fact another scent that had followed the same path. It was that wolf youkai, Kouga. What was he doing following his otouto?

"Sesshomaru-sama?" Rin stood in front of him smiling, a different bundle of flowers in her hand. "Want some more?"

Sesshomaru sighed in his head. "Thank you Rin."

Rin giggled happily and skipped away, chirping at some birds as they flew overhead. She looked like InuYasha's miko that his otouto dragged around. Rin had opened Sesshomaru's heart a little; though he would never admit to anyone, he had taken a like in the young girl.

Tensegia moved slightly next to him. It knew the scent that was coming off InuYasha. It was like his otou was warning him.

Rin's scream broke his thoughts and he hurried to the young girl's side. She was standing in a small clearing that had dried blood on the ground. It was only the blood that had scared her. But Sesshomaru knew who's blood it was, InuYasha's.

"You were attacked hanyou?" Sesshomaru knelt down to examine the extent of the blood that his otouto had lost. InuYasha was only a hanyou and the extent of his injuries would have him weak for several days.

Sesshomaru growled. He was moving to slow. InuYasha would have healed by now; the blood looked about two weeks old.

"Jaken."

"Yes my Lord?"

"Stay with Rin and Ah-Un, I will proceed alone from here."

"But my Lord!"

"That is final." Sesshomaru said.

Jaken bowed his head. "Yes, my Lord."

Rin looked up at him. "Sesshomaru-sama will be gone for a while?"

"Yes Rin, stay along with Jaken and Ah-Un."

"Yes Sesshomaru-sama!" and with that the girl went over to the two-headed dragon and climbed on to its back. "Come on Jaken-sama!" Jaken muttered angrily and treaded over to Rin and Ah-Un. They both started towards the other direction, away from any appending danger.

Sesshomaru could now move at his pace I'm coming for you InuYasha, you and this curse.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment