Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Dream

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 10 - Dream

Chapter 10 - Dream
Miroku took out Kagome's first aid kit and began to rummage through it to find what Kagome had described.

"It's a white tube with green leaves on it." Kagome told him again. "It's anti-itch cream."

Sango sat across from Miroku wrapping bandages around InuYasha's arms hiding the marks of youkai. Kirara sat silently beside her and Shippo remained on Kagome's shoulder.

InuYasha was on his stomach, his chest bare and his head on Kagome's lap. His eyes were closed and his breathing was harsh and deep.

Kagome had a large bandage around her neck, she had also taken some medication that she had brought from her time. Miroku now wished those little white tablets could cure InuYasha of this nightmare.

Kagome moved InuYasha's bangs and wiped his forehead with her hand to clear away the sweat. She moved her hand to rub one of his dog ears and Miroku heard InuYasha sigh. InuYasha opened his eyes and looked at Kagome.


"Kagome..."

"Shhh...Dont talk, just rest." She put her hand in his hair and slowly moved across his head. She seemed to still think InuYasha was back to his old self.

"InuYasha, are you in control now?" Sango asked.


"Yea, I think so."

Miroku took out the small tube and opened the lid. He squeezed it and a whole bunch of white liquid came out.

"Don't squeeze to hard Miroku."

"Sorry Kagome."

Miroku put some of the liquid on InuYasha's back and started to rub it in. InuYasha looked at him.


"What are you doing?"

"I'm putting some...uhhh..." Miroku looked at the bottle. "Anti-itch cream?" Miroku looked at Kagome and she nodded her head. She suddenly shot her hand to her neck winching in pain.

"Are you okay Kagome!?" Shippo asked.

"Yes, I'm fine Shippo."

InuYasha moved one of his arms and took Kagome's hand in his. Miroku almost fell over. InuYasha's hand was enormous to Kagome's and her hand disappeared inside his palm.


"Kagome I'm sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry about InuYasha." Kagome tried to reassure him.


"No it was me."

"NO IT WASN'T INUYASHA!" Kagome screamed. She burst into tears and fell on InuYasha's head. "It wasn't you!" she sobbed.

Sango rushed over to help and held Kagome's shoulder. Miroku saw InuYasha's face turn grim and he tried to move away.

"No stay there InuYasha." Miroku put his hand up to stop him. InuYasha looked at him, if InuYasha could've cried with those eyes he would have done so then.


"Give me Tessaiga."

Miroku sighed and stood up. "Okay as long as you stay there." InuYasha made no reply. Miroku crossed the room and took the sword from it's resting place. He felt it jerk heavily in his arms, Tessaiga was on the edge. It seemed to know about InuYasha's transformation.

Miroku headed back over to the others. InuYasha's head still lay in Kagome's lap with her hand silently stroking his hair. She whispered something in his ear, and his dog ear flinched. Kagome smiled and rubbed his ear.

Miroku seemed to be taken by surprised. He knew that feeling. InuYasha and Kagome had been denying their feelings for the longest time. It was the first they really had expressed these feelings that slipped passed their own denial. Sighing, he know wished Sango would feel the same way, maybe being a henti was not the way to go.

"Here InuYasha." Miroku held out Tessaiga and InuYasha took it gladly. It shook violently for a second and then remained still. InuYasha looked at the sword then at them.


"It hates him."

Kagome looked confused. "Hates who?"


"Never mind."

Miroku looked at Sango who shrugged. "It seems that there is more then meets the eye here" she said. InuYasha growled and tightened his grip on Tessaiga. He remained in Kagome's lap but he shut eyes and stayed silent. Kagome looked down at him and stroked his cheek where his stripes were.

"InuYasha you didn't hurt me. When you told me to leave, it was like you suddenly just went away." Miroku saw InuYasha flinch, Kagome had gotten some clue on what had happened between InuYasha and herself.

Miroku sighed and lay back in his bed. "We should all get some sleep; it's been a long night."

Sango stood up and went to her bed with Kirara curling up under her chin as she fell asleep. InuYasha and Kagome stayed in the center of the room in the position they had been in. InuYasha had opened his eyes again, and their red core piercing the darkness. Shippo had gotten off of Kagome's shoulder and climbed onto Miroku's head. Miroku snorted in annoyance but he left the young youkai in that position. He was restless, and sleep quickly came over him.
 

_~~~~~~~_




"Houshi Miroku."

Miroku opened his eyes to find himself in a mist. "What...?"


"Save my Son."

Miroku sat upright. "Who's there?" He reached for his staff to find it not there.


"Tessaiga Inu Soul."

"Show yourself!" Miroku snapped. Suddenly Miroku could see an outline figure with magnificent armor and with long silver hair tied in a ponytail.

The figure started to disappear. "Wait!" Miroku shouted but the figure paid no attention, and disappeared into the mist.


 _~~~~~~~_


Miroku opened his eyes and sat upright, sweat coming off his forehead. His staff lay next to him, and the mist had disappeared. It had only been a dream. InuYasha's eyes were still open yet so far.

"InuYasha?"

No response. Miroku lay back down to him to find Shippo snoring in his face. He thought of the dream that he had had, the figure had said something about Tessaiga, but what? "I wish Myoga-chan was here, he may know what's going on."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment