Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Bumps

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 12 - Bumps

Chapter 12 - Bumps
InuYasha coughed. Kagome always wanted to help him out of everything; it was starting to get irritating. Now he heard that his jackass onii is following him as well. He did not want Sesshomaru's attention now.


"Ouch!"

Kagome's 'treatment' was not pleasant. Kagome gave him a look. Kouga stood over her, his arms crossed. InuYasha sneered; Kouga had to be here seeing him in this state.

Sango and Miroku stood by Ginta and Hakkaku, they were deep in conversation.

"InuYasha hold still, I have to see your back." Kagome snapped. She patted his hand and tried, her tenth time, to remove his fire rat.


"It's fine leave it."

"InuYasha for Kami's sake! Can't I not look at it!?" Kagome sighed. Kagome looked at Kouga. "I see Naraku escaped your nose too."

"Maybe, unless he's possessed mutt, then I havent been able to track him." Kouga muttered. InuYasha felt his temper rise again. He stood up staring down at the wolf youkai.


"Shut up Kouga."

"Mutt, I am not scared of you or your ugly face." InuYasha felt his mouth pull back and hiss.

"Oswari!" He no longer saw Kouga, but the ground. Growling he looked at Kagome.


"Stop that!"

"No, how would I know if you and Kouga don't kill one another?" Kagome said.

Miroku walked over. "Is InuYasha's back okay, Kagome?"

Sango looked at Miroku and rolled her eyes. "As you can see houshi, Kagome did not even look at it!"

InuYasha sneered and turned his back on them. He knew that this Inuhidoi was the cause all of this. Suddenly Sesshomaru's scent slammed his nose, he was here.

InuYasha didn't think twice, he jumped away from Kagome and ran deep into the wood.

"InuYasha!" he heard Kagome's voice yell from behind him. He didn't stop, he was not going to let Sesshomaru see him.

Kouga turned towards his direction. "He's in a hurry." Suddenly Kouga snapped his face around, Sesshomaru was there.

Sesshomaru stood at the top of the path, his tail blowing in the breeze. His golden emotionless eyes stared down at them. "Where is InuYasha?"

Shippo jumped away and hid behind Kagome. The fox youkai had always been scared of Sesshomaru, no matter what anyone told him. Miroku looked up at the Youkai Lord.

"He left Sesshomaru." Miroku answered him.

"I was not talking to you houshi, I was talking to the miko." Kagome flinched.

"He's in a bad mood, I would not bother him." Kagome said. InuYasha heard every word. His dog ears flinched at every vibration, every sound. Sesshomaru most likely could smell him from here, and if so InuYasha planned to move deeper into the wood.


"frack you Sesshomaru."

Sesshomaru had no right to be here. InuYasha felt his own anger burn through his body causing the massive urge to itch his back again, a great temptation.


"Kill him."


"Shut up!"

InuYasha closed his mouth; he had not meant to say that out loud. Suddenly he saw Sesshomaru's eyes close to his own. Silence.

"As I thought." his onii said.


"Get the hell away from me!"

InuYasha hissed and retreated back to Kagome, hand on his Tessaiga. Sesshomaru made no sudden movements, he just stared. Kouga looked between them but said nothing. Miroku and Sango looked grim; they knew a fight would break out at any moment.

"Sesshomaru, please I was trying to avoid..." Kagome started.

"No need miko." Sesshomaru said calmly. InuYasha barred his fangs, not like they were already out.


"Leave, now."

"Otouto I will do no such thing."


"frack you."

InuYasha sneered and withdrew Tessaiga it fully transformed. The Kaze no Kizu wrapped around the fang, he was ready. Sesshomaru made no attempt to remove his Tokijin.

"Otouto you know why I'm here."

InuYasha snorted. Kagome tightened her grip on his shoulders, breathing in air sharply.

"Please don't fight InuYasha." she whispered.

Sango put her hand on Tessaiga and pushed it down slowly. "Maybe Sesshomaru just wants to talk, put Tessaiga away." Miroku moved with Shippo and put his hand on Kirara who had transformed into her larger self.

Sesshomaru looked at him. "You no longer smell like a hanyou." InuYasha flinched, transforming into his youkai form had triggered Sesshomaru's nose. Though the transformation still didn't seem to be stopping.


"I know that jackass."

"Then you know why I'm here."


"Feh."

InuYasha sheathed Tessaiga and sat back down to let Kagome treat his back, but he was ready if Sesshomaru made any move against him. Sesshomaru looked at him, his face blank of any emotion then he spoke awkwardly.

"It is what I feared; InuYasha has this 'curse'." InuYasha flinched, what curse?


"What curse?"

Sesshomaru stared at him. "I said nothing."


"Yea you did, you said you fear I'm cursed."

"This Sesshomaru fears nothing."


"Whatever you lying...

"Mutt your onii said nothing." Kouga broke in. "You're hearing things." InuYasha wrinkled his brow in confusion. Didn't he just say...?


"Those were his thoughts."


"Shut the hell up!"

Kagome jumped back. "InuYasha I didn't say anything." Her voice quivered, InuYasha realized that he had turned his head to Kagome and yelled that.


"I wasn't talking to you Kagome."

"Then who were you talking to?" Sesshomaru asked, his eyes burning into his.


"Kouga." InuYasha lied. Kouga snorted and gave him an evil look.

Kagome began to remove his fire rat with ease and started to lift his under shirt to put that weird white liquid on his back. He felt her hands go cold against his back and rub the liquid in. Suddenly Kagome gasped.

"Oh my..." Kagome said.


"What?"

InuYasha turned around to see what Kagome had been so startled about, but Kagome had no interest in letting him see. She grabbed his shoulders and jerked him around.

Miroku walked around and stood next to Kagome. "What's the matter Kagome?" he asked.

"This...something is wrong." Kagome shuttered. InuYasha snapped up, what the hell was going on?

InuYasha gave no warning to Kagome and swung around, almost snapping his neck. He couldn't see his back, not at the angle he was in. Though he could see Kagome's face as cleanly as reading a scroll. It was a face of true horror, of a fear of no understanding.

Miroku had the same look. Sango rushed over to see what the matter was, but InuYasha had had enough. He threw on his under shirt on, snarling.


"If you won't tell me..."

InuYasha saw Sesshomaru move quickly out of the corner of his eye, he moved just at the right time to miss his onii's poisonous whip. Sesshomaru glared at him.


"You missed jackass."

InuYasha snarled, he should have know better then to have trusted Sesshomaru. He reached for Tessaiga with ease when he felt a sudden pain come shooting from his hand.


"Ugh!"

InuYasha looked down; his hand smoked like it had been burned. It had been Tessaiga's fuyouheki. InuYasha felt his head spin, Tessaiga was rejecting him? No it couldn't be!


"Fool."

Sesshomaru had not moved since his first attack, he just stood there standing in silence.

"InuYasha are you okay?" Sango asked. InuYasha didn't respond, he felt his anger suddenly turn to Sesshomaru, he knew something. InuYasha could feel it.


"Sesshomaru!"

With his boosted speed he grabbed his onii by the collar and slammed his back to a nearby tree. Sesshomaru, for the first time, felt smaller then him. InuYasha could even smell the twitch of fear that leaked through Sesshomaru's youki.


"You will tell me everything or I'll rip your throat out!"

"InuYasha stop it!" he heard Kagome's voice yell, he ignored her. Sesshomaru's eyes had flicked from gold to red for a second then glared at him angrily.

"Get your hands off of me you hanyou filth."


"I'll kill you if you don't tell me what's going on!"

"Get off me hanyou, or you will feel this Sesshomaru's wrath."


"You don't scare me you youkai filth."

It was out of his mouth before he could stop himself. He heard Inuhidoi's laughter in his head.


"Youre speaking more like me now."


"SHUT UP!"

InuYasha released Sesshomaru and grabbed his own head. Tessaiga snapped fast against him.

InuYasha felt Sesshomaru's breath on his face as his onii slammed his back into the ground. He could feel Sesshomaru's anger.

"Who is talking to you hanyou!?" Sesshomaru snarled in his ear.


"I don't know!"

"Sesshomaru, InuYasha stop it! Fighting will not solve anything!" Miroku's voice rang through the air.

Suddenly InuYasha felt his body fall away from him once more. "No! Get away from me Sesshomaru!" No matter how much he hated Sesshomaru, he could not bear his own claws taking the life of his onii. Sesshomaru, Kouga, and his companions were now at the mercy of Inuhidoi.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment