Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Shaken

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 13 - Shaken

Chapter 13 - Shaken
Sesshomaru laid a top InuYasha. InuYasha's furious red eyes suddenly changed into something less ominous. A small sneer came across his face. Sesshomaru knew he was no longer looking at his otouto.

InuYasha's strength nearly doubled as Sesshomaru felt his entire body thrown off. He still landed gracefully on his feet but he felt a small trickle of blood run down his arm.

"InuYasha stop!" the miko ran over to InuYasha's rising figure.

"No Kagome, stay away from mutt! Something is wrong!" the wolf youkai shouted. He ran with great speed and snatched the miko in his arms and moved away from InuYasha. Even the wolf could smell the altered scent that now filled the air.

The houshi and the youkai exterminator ran over, and the wolf's pack ducked behind the trees. Sesshomaru didn't much care about InuYasha's companions, but InuYasha was no longer himself and Sesshomaru did not want to see his otouto's reaction upon hurting them.

Sesshomaru glided over quickly and grabbed the women first who in return swung her weapon at him thinking she had been attacked.

"Sesshomaru what are you doing!?" she yelled. The youkai cat on her shoulder suddenly transformed and pulled the exterminator out of his hand. The houshi stopped running and turned in their direction.

"Are you okay Sango?" he shouted.

"I'm fine!"

Sesshomaru landed right in front of InuYasha ready for his challenge. He was slightly taken back of how tall InuYasha had become. Sesshomaru did not have to look down at his otouto's eyes; he was looking at him at level.


"You're Sesshomaru aren't you? His first son."

Sesshomaru nearly jumped back. InuYasha was not speaking; the voice of his otouto was no longer present. Sesshomaru deepened his brow and stepped back and unsheathed his Tokijin. The miko in the wolf's arms gasped in horror.

"No don't!"

The houshi stood next to Sesshomaru and stared at InuYasha.

"Who are you and what have you done to InuYasha?" the houshi snarled. He had his staff raised. "I know InuYasha knows his own onii, don't play fool with me youkai."

"Whoever you are well fight for InuYasha!" the exterminator snapped from behind InuYasha. She was on her youkai cat, her massive weapon ready.

The miko screamed. "Don't hurt him Miroku and Sango! It's still InuYasha!" The miko wrenched herself out of the wolf's arms and rushed towards InuYasha, dumbfounded of the danger that stood before her.


"You humans don't interest me."

Suddenly Sesshomaru felt a presence of a strong poison aimed in his direction. Blocking it with Tokijin, he moved quickly to avoid all of InuYasha's claws. They all looked like his poison whip, yet it came out of all ten of his claws and glowed a blood red color.

"Who are you?" Sesshomaru sneered. His otouto just smiled.


"Someone your filthy otou knew."

Sesshomaru felt blind anger take him. "How dare you insult our otou, you disgusting hanyou!" he charged at InuYasha, Tokijin raised. Sesshomaru swung aimed for InuYasha's bare chest, but to his surprise InuYasha's hand just caught the blade.


"Fool, do you think a pathetic youkai fang can harm me?"

InuYasha's hand twisted bending Tokijin with just his brute strength. Sesshomaru growled and jerked Tokijin away, but instead the sword came out of his hand and InuYasha threw it behind him. The exterminator ducked just as the blade went flying over her head and imbedded itself into a tree branch.

"InuYasha STOP!" the miko ran and slammed her body into InuYasha's. "Please stop!"

To Sesshomaru's surprise the miko leaned up and kissed his otouto on the mouth. InuYasha and stood there dumbfounded. Suddenly a tight sneer came across his face. The miko was going to regret that decision.

"InuYasha Oswari!" The miko fell down next to InuYasha just as his otouto's face slammed into the dirt. She got up and looked down, tears coming down from her face. The miko turned to him.

"Please Sesshomaru, stop."

InuYasha stirred and slowly sat up; no quick movements meant InuYasha was back to himself. "InuYasha?" the miko asked.


"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

InuYasha ran and jumped into a nearby tree and sat on a sturdy branch near the top and curled into a ball. Sesshomaru knew that InuYasha was in a fragile mood. Sesshomaru turned and looked at Tokijin. Sesshomaru took the hilt and pulled it out; he felt anger burn through his head. Tokijin was no longer any use; it was bent nearly in half and made more of a sickle shape then that of a straight sword.

The exterminator looked at him, and sighed. "I'm sorry about Tokijin, Sesshomaru." She walked over to where the others stood, under the tree InuYasha had planted himself in.

"InuYasha?" the houshi called.


"GO AWAY!"

The houshi jumped back. The exterminator walked up and put her hand on the trunk.

"Were trying to help InuYasha." she called up to him.

InuYasha made no reply. The wolf sneered in Sesshomaru's direction. "Weren't you about to kill mutt or something? You were transforming when you two charged at one another."

The wolf's pack member, Ginta and Hakkaku, hid behind Kouga. "Kouga...I would think twice before fighting him." Hakkaku said. They both had been watching the whole fight behind the trees, hiding like cowards; Sesshomaru knew that the wolf had no true power himself. All he had were those Shikon no Tama shards in his legs giving him a boost in speed.

"My otouto and my affairs are none of your concern wolf." Sesshomaru walked over to were everyone was standing and glared up into the tree.

"InuYasha I'm begging you please come down. I know it's you, you didn't hurt anyone." the miko begged the hanyou. Small tears fell down her cheeks.


"Get the hell away from me."

Sesshomaru looked up to InuYasha, his red eyes glaring at them from his perch. InuYasha looked pale even though his stripes concealed most of his face.

"Get down here hanyou." Sesshomaru glared up at him.

InuYasha hissed and turned his back towards them. His back had a large patch on it that looked much darker then most of his skin. Sesshomaru felt his hand fall a little, this was not a normal transformation from his otouto. The miko burst into tears and fell into the wolf's armor. Kouga snarled and looked up at InuYasha.

"Mutt what the hell...your making Kagome cry!" Kouga looked back at his pack, who shook their heads in fear. The houshi moved his beads on his cursed hand and looked down at the ground. The fox youkai had dug himself into the exterminator's armor, only his tail was visible sticking out behind her head; it looked rather funny.

Sesshomaru glared back at InuYasha. "Come down here otouto."


"Go away."

It was the only response any of them were getting from InuYasha. The cat youkai, in her smaller form, jumped on to the closest branch, her red eyes pleading with InuYasha.

Sesshomaru turned to the miko. "Tell him down here." The miko looked at him, her hair mattered and wet from all the tears she had shed.

"No, Sesshomaru I will not." the miko shook her head. Sesshomaru growled, humans were of the up most annoying creatures. He could just slice the tree down with his claws but it wouldn't solve much. InuYasha would just hop to another tree.

Sesshomaru's eyes fell upon Tessaiga. Tokijin was no use any more; he would take Tessaiga when he got the chance. Sesshomaru felt Tensegia shake next to him.

"Silence." The houshi stared at him. He looked at Tensegia and then back at InuYasha.

"InuYasha there is something I have to tell you, I had a dream and it may be connected to your transformation."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment