Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Inuhidoi

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 15 - Inuhidoi

Chapter 15 - Inuhidoi
Miroku felt his face go white. He flinched when the sickening crack was heard coming from InuYasha's body.

"InuYasha!" Kagome screamed. She fell down by his side in tears.

"Houshi, what is going on?" Sango turned to him.

Sesshomaru got up and glared down at InuYasha's body. Miroku bit his lip, the dream was fuzzy, it had not explained InuYasha's current state.

"InuYasha please be alright." Kagome rubbed his back. Suddenly InuYasha hissed and jerked away from her. Miroku stepped back in surprise, what had broken in InuYasha's body that had no effect on him?


"Get away from me!"

Sesshomaru snarled in InuYasha's face and grabbed him by his arm.

"You're not going anywhere hanyou."

Miroku looked at Sango whose attention had been drawn back to the Inu brothers. Miroku snapped his head towards Sesshomaru.

"Sesshomaru, this is not going to..."

"Silence houshi, my otouto and my business is not your concern."


"GET OFF ME!"

InuYasha jerked his arm with such force; he threw Sesshomaru about a good ten feet away. Sesshomaru was taken by surprised but still maintained his landing on his feet. InuYasha stood up, his form towering over everyone else. Miroku gasped when he saw those marks of youkai on InuYasha's chest.

"InuYasha..." Miroku felt like something had cracked in his head. It was fear, it was not his fear it was like it just had appeared. Miroku did not want to hurt his hanyou friend, but he felt like InuYasha was going to lose his mind any minute.

"Urg!" Miroku felt his fear pour out into his actions as he grasped his staff tightly. Miroku bit his lip, knowing Kagome would not forgive him after this. Miroku swung his staff full force into the back of InuYasha's head. InuYasha jerked then slumped to the ground.

"HOUSHI!" Miroku heard Sango yell. "What the hell are you doing?!" Kagome looked at him in horror, and shoved him away from InuYasha.

"Miroku don't! It's InuYasha!" she cried.

"He was about to lose..." Miroku started.

Sango grabbed his staff and pulled him back, she got right into his face. "Houshi, what has gotten into you!?" Sango snapped.

Sesshomaru stared at him; his eyes were saying he wanted answers. Kouga came up from behind Kagome and InuYasha on the ground, followed by Ginta and Hakkaku, and looked down.

"He's out." Kouga said. Kouga looked at Kagome as she knelt by InuYasha's side, she lay on his head crying.

"What's happening to him!?" she sobbed. InuYasha did not move. Kagome put her chin on InuYasha's head and stroked his hair. "Please don't leave me."

"He was about to..." Miroku started, but Sango cut him off.

"What were thinking houshi!? That was InuYasha!" she growled and pushed him away. Never had Miroku seen her so angry at him.

"He was about to attack us Sango! I had no other choice!" Miroku yelled. He knew something had spiked in InuYasha's youki but he did not know what, and it sent him into a protection mode.

"What did you sense houshi?" Sesshomaru asked. Miroku lowered his staff, Sesshomaru staring emotionless at him, Sango glaring at him, Kagome's eyes filled with tears as she cuddled InuYasha's head in her arms.

"You know what's happening to mutt then?" Kouga asked. Ginta knelt by Kagome and held her arm steady. Hakkaku looked down at InuYasha, puzzlement filled his eyes.

"This is not a normal transformation for him." Shippo quivered. The young fox youkai came on InuYasha's back and looked down. "What's...happening to his back?"

Miroku jerked in realization of what Shippo had just said. He saw a purple color that seemed to be taking InuYasha's back over. That only meant one thing, InuYasha was transforming into something, but Miroku did not know what.

"I think something has possessed him." Miroku said. Everyone looked at him.

"What has possessed him, houshi?" Sango said, a tight hiss could be heard from her mouth.

"A rather large youkai it would seem, I don't know how powerful a youkai were talking about here." Miroku shook his head. Sesshomaru walked up to InuYasha and Kagome and looked down at the miko and pushed her out of his way. Kouga hissed but made no moves towards Sesshomaru.

"I do not believe this is a low life-youkai, houshi." Sesshomaru said. He grabbed InuYasha by the hair and held him up. InuYasha's eyes suddenly snapped open, they stared angrily at Sesshomaru. InuYasha moaned in pain and made a weak attempt to pull away from Sesshomaru.

"Sesshomaru don't hurt him!" Kagome gasped. She pushed at the Youkai Lord's grasp on InuYasha and Sesshomaru dropped the hanyou.


"Don't...get away."

"Whoever this is otouto, this Sesshomaru is not afraid to face." Sesshomaru glared. InuYasha made no reply; he rolled over on his stomach and slowly sat up, Kagome rushed back to his side. InuYasha reached behind him and started to scratch his already purple back, again.

"InuYasha please..." Kagome started.


"Get away from me!"

Miroku fell in place behind Sango hoping he would not have to feel InuYasha's wrath. Sango turned and glared at him.

"Don't hide behind me houshi, you don't have any excuse of what you did." she snapped. Miroku felt anger burn through him.

"Sango you don't understand! If my youki senses had been correct InuYasha could have killed us all in an instant!" Miroku glared at her. Usually Sango never made him angry, but she was denying his protection over her, it made Miroku boil in the thought.

Kagome squeaked and was pushed back. InuYasha was slowly backing away from them, and Sesshomaru was steadily advancing on the hanyou.

"Give me Tessaiga otouto." Sesshomaru said.


"No, it's mine."

"You can't wield it can you?" Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes.


"I can! Inuhidoi can't!"

Sesshomaru froze. Miroku looked InuYasha in the eye and Sango dropped her Hiraikotsu a little. Who was Inuhidoi?

"Who the hell are you talking about mutt?" Kouga asked. InuYasha suddenly seized his own head and slammed his back into a tree.


"frack you!"

InuYasha whirled around slamming his head full force into the trunk. Miroku could hear InuYasha's skull crack against the bark.

"INUYASHA STOP IT!" Kagome screamed. She raced to his side but his claws came shooting out, creating a poisonous fuyouheki between him and Kagome.


"If you want to live, STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

And InuYasha was gone, disappeared into the wood. Silence filled them as they stood on the path. Sesshomaru walked up and glared where InuYasha had been last.

"Stupid hanyou."

Kagome fell to her knees, sobbing. Kouga ran up beside her and took her in his arms. She sobbed in his armor, she could not even look at anyone.

Sango turned to him. "Should we follow him houshi?" she asked. Miroku looked down at the ground.

"I don't know." Miroku answered. He thought of the dream he had, Tessaiga. Sesshomaru asked for it before InuYasha had disappeared. "Sesshomaru, why did you ask for Tessaiga?"

Sesshomaru glared at him. "Tokijin."

"Oh." So it wasn't based on his dream. Sesshomaru's Tokijin had been bent during the battle with InuYasha. Kirara came up and purred in Sango's ear. She growled and Sango nodded.

"Kirara are you sure?" she asked the youkai cat. Kirara nudged against Sango's face and walked by her. She suddenly jumped into the sky and flew off. Miroku understood what Kirara's intentions were.

"Sango, is Kirara following InuYasha?" Miroku asked her.

"Yes, I think it is best if she went alone. InuYasha would smell the rest of us if we got anywhere close." Sango answered.

"Sesshomaru, who's Inuhidoi?" Kagome asked. The tears that had been falling down her face were slowly drying up. Shippo was now on Kouga's shoulder, where the wolf youkai still cradled Kagome in his arms.

"This Sesshomaru does not know."

Miroku sighed. Sesshomaru had been their best hope of explaining the current state of InuYasha, but even he seemed puzzled.

"He sounds powerful to me." Hakkaku said.

"And even though InuYasha is only a hanyou, this is the most youki I have see on a single mass." Ginta muttered.

"An 'Evil Dog', hue?" Kouga snorted. "Sounds like an old legend to me."

"Look what its done to InuYasha!" Kagome snapped. She bit her lip and sighed. "InuYasha would never hurt me, and he..." Kagome reached for her bandaged neck. "I'm sorry I lied to you, Kouga. This wound was inflicted by...InuYasha." Kagome held her head when those words fell out of her mouth.

"WHAT!?" Kouga shouted. He barred his fangs. "Why that fracking mutt!" He growled and looked like he was about to dart right after InuYasha, when Kagome pressed her body against him.

"Please don't Kouga; it was Inuhidoi who did it!" Kagome sobbed. Kouga stopped and looked at her in confusion.

"What? You just said mutt..."

"I think this Inuhidoi person has possessed InuYasha." Kagome said.

"Makes sense." Miroku said, "How else would InuYasha know who Inuhidoi is?"

'But who Inuhidoi is, is still not known to us." Sango corrected him. "We don't know the extent of this person's power."

"Power is not understood through the eyes of a hanyou." Sesshomaru suddenly said. He hadn't spoken in a while, he had laid his hand on the tree that InuYasha had banged his head into. "He won't go far with that injury."

"I don't think so Sesshomaru. The wound inflicted by..." Sango turned and glared at Miroku, "...houshi seemed to have healed quite quickly."

"Youkai heal faster then hanyou's like mutt." Kouga pointed out. Kagome stayed silent. Shippo turned his nose to the air.

"I hope Kirara is okay." The young fox youkai mumbled.

"I'm sure she's fine Shippo." Kagome smiled, and then turned her head. "I hope InuYasha is too."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment