Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Wings

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 18 - Wings

Chapter 18 - Wings
Rin looked at the flowers that filled the field. She smoothed the grass down in hopes of making a comfortable soft bed for Jaken. She sighed and ran her hands over her kimono to wipe the dirt off that had been stuck in clops on her fingers. She looked at Ah-Un who was sleeping nearby.

"Jaken-sama?" Rin shouted.

That was strange, Jaken was no were to be found. Rin shrugged and got back to making the bed. A twig snapped behind her. Rin whirled around to see two red eyes staring down at her.

She screamed and fell backwards. "Ah-Un!" The girl got to her feet to run when the face appeared out of the shadow. Rin stopped and stared. It looked like him, but it couldn't have been Sesshomaru-sama's otouto.

"InuYasha-sama?"

InuYasha looked down at her and knelt down. Rin backed away, the face was his, but what had happened to it?


"Rin?"

Rin flinched. That voice was not InuYasha-sama's. She looked around the wood.

"Sesshomaru-sama went looking for you, is he here?" Rin asked. InuYasha smiled and rubbed her head with his enormous hand.


"I havent seen my onii, Rin."

Rin nodded. She was afraid and at the same time safe. It was Sesshomaru-sama's otouto; he wouldn't hurt her despite his appearance.

Rin walked by InuYasha when she heard Jaken's muttering.

"Stupid girl always wants those dumb flowers."

Rin grabbed the tip of InuYasha's torn fire rath; his hand was too far to reach. "InuYasha-sama! Jaken-sama is coming, don't let him see you!"

Rin began to dart off when she felt something wrap around her body and lift her in the air. She stared down to see glowing red snakes, no, InuYasha-sama's claws wrapping around her body.

"InuYasha-sama what are you doing?" the young girl whimpered.


"Don't worry Rin; Inuhidoi will take care of you just fine."


 _~~~~~~~~_


The girl was unconscious in his arms. Inuhidoi smirked. So this is what he sensed, this was the softness in Sesshomaru's heart. This girl was brought back to life with his Tensegia and the foolish Lord had cared for her since then.


"And I thought you had a heart of ice, Sesshomaru."


"Leave Rin alone!"

Inuhidoi ignored InuYasha. The hanyou had been yelling at him ever since he had taken InuYasha back over. Inuhidoi grabbed the girl by the hair and looked at her small form.


"I should just do Sesshomaru the favor and kill her now."

"Hey! What the..." Inuhidoi snarled and looked behind him. A small toad youkai stared at him with horror. "Put Rin down you vermin!"

Inuhidoi turned his full body towards the youkai and threw Rin behind him.


"I would leave if I were you."

"You look like that hanyou InuYasha! Who the hell are you!? Leave Rin alone or feel the wrath of the Staff of Two Heads!"


"LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

InuYasha yelled in his head. Inuhidoi ignored the both of them.


"Don't make me waste my time with the likes of weak youkai."

"Why you..." Jaken sneered. "Staff of Two Heads!" A glow came from the mouth of the man on the staff, and a current of fire came blasting towards Inuhidoi.


"Fool."

Twisting his hand, he could feel the power wanting to be used. He looked deep into the fire and saw what he was looking for. With a flick of his claws four of them sliced into the fire which separated and shot back towards the toad youkai. The toad youkai screeched in shock. A roar was heard and a two-headed, small dragon came bursting out of the bushes, grabbing the youkai in its mouth and flew off.

Inuhidoi was alone, well InuYasha was still there.


"You..."


"There is nothing for you to say hanyou."


"You son of a dog!"


"This girl is that small softness in Sesshomaru's heart; I'll remove that burden from him."


"Only cowards hide behind the helpless in order to subdue an enemy."

For the first time anger filled Inuhidoi's head. InuYasha had gotten to him there, but it would not last.


"She will die along with him, I do not hide behind humans fool, nor do I kill them for pleasure."


"Then why are you after my companions?"


"So you break, other wise they're no importance to me."


"Grr...Give me my body back!"

Inuhidoi felt the resistance of InuYasha as he tried to reclaim what was his. Inuhidoi took a second to shrug him off, when he suddenly felt severe pain at his side. He glared down. Tessaiga was next to him, sending electric shocks through his body.


"Damn, forgot about that fang."

Inuhidoi removed the sword from its place by his hip and threw it into the bushes. He heard InuYasha scream in protest. Inuhidoi had no plans on seeing it again; it could go to the humans for all he cared.

Inuhidoi flexed his claws, this was taking to long he thought angrily. He let the poison edge out of the tip of his claws and brought his hand up and sank them into his back. He twisted through the rubbery skin feeling the warmth of the poison entering his body. He heard InuYasha cry out.


"What the frack are you doing!?"


"Releasing my power."

Inuhidoi sank all five of his claws into his back and felt a drop of sweat come down his forehead. The pain would soon turn to nothing but bliss of power Inuhidoi could now sense coming through the cracks of broken skin.


"The power of the Kami of Hell be reborn."

Inuhidoi felt his back snap, and InuYasha gasped. Then he felt the power flow through his back then through his arms and legs. Then they grew, he could feel their heavy weight come out of the patchy rubber that covered his back. The wings of a Kami, black dragon wings that stretched forty feet from tip to tip, their power flowing through Inuhidoi.


"...What...?"

Inuhidoi heard InuYasha stutter. The hanyou was in complete shock on what had just happened to him. Inuhidoi knew this would help break InuYasha's soul on its own.

Inuhidoi moved his hand across his right wing, smiling. The power of his otou was in this piece of flesh, it was the heart and soul of his powers. Inuhidoi sighed and looked down, now all he needed was the armor of his true form, and for the hanyou's soul to break.


 _~~~~~~~_


Rin slightly opened her eyes. She looked up to see InuYasha's face staring straight ahead. She glanced quickly around her.

"Where is Jaken-sama!?" she screamed.


"He's gone."

"You're not InuYasha-sama! You're a youkai! Let me go!" But this only made him tighten his grip on her. Then something caught her eye, movement from behind them. Rin peered over InuYasha's shoulder to see something that made her go rigid.

Two huge black dragon wings were coming from his back, Rin held back a whimper. They had not been there earlier and they surly didn't belong to InuYasha-sama.

"Sesshomaru-sama will not forgive you!" Rin yelled.


"He'll be nothing more then ash when I'm through with him."

"You're wrong! Sesshomaru-sama is stronger then anything!"


"Is he girl?"

Rin stayed silent, she was afraid to boast to much since she was in the hands of the enemy. Yet the hands seemed so familiar, she looked in the face of her captor and it suddenly came to her.

It was InuYasha-sama, but something seemed to be controlling him, just like Kohaku. Suddenly his red eyes stared deeply into hers.


"Run."

Rin felt his grip loosen then tighten back up. That had been InuYasha-sama, the youkai growled.


"Stupid hanyou."

Rin closed her eyes, what she just heard was probably the only sign of hope for her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment