Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Betrayal

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 22 - Betrayal

Chapter 22 - Betrayal
Warning: Rape Lemon


_~~~~~~~_

Kagome knelt down on her knees panting. She had looked everywhere for InuYasha and had no luck. Kagome leaned against a tree and slid to the ground. She was glad that she had her arrows with her, so she wasn't completely helpless. Though even if Kagome met up with InuYasha, with Inuhidoi controlling him, she could not picture herself shooting him.

"Sango! Miroku! Kouga! Anyone!?"

Kagome sighed, she was lost. Everyone had disappeared. Kouga and Sesshomaru had sensitive noses, and by that she was hoping they would catch her scent. Kagome suddenly felt cold, she was alone in the wood, no one was around, and no InuYasha to protect her. Kagome shivered, oh InuYasha please be okay.

Kagome walked on, it had been a day since she had blindly ran into the wood searching for the possessed hanyou. Kagome remembered hearing Sesshomaru's warning, but she was too determined to find InuYasha to stop and listen. Now it was growing dark again, and Kagome hoped she would run into a village for a place to sleep for the night. She did not want to stay in the wood for the entire night.

"Great you get yourself lost, you're a genius Kagome." She muttered to herself.

She moved her bow off her shoulder and pulled out an arrow and hoisted it. Kagome had to be ready if any youkai decided she would be an easy target. Kagome walked carefully listing to her surroundings. Kagome wished she had InuYasha's senses; it would have made things a lot easier.

"Lets see I have a Algebra exam next time, and a Science exam..."

It was the only way Kagome could put her tension aside, was to think about being safe in her time taking boring exams. She was worried about InuYasha, but he was no where to be found.

Kagome felt her neck stiffen; she glanced down at her bandaged neck. She removed the bandage that had been wrapped around her neck. The mark was still there, but it had healed well enough. Kagome placed the bandage over a tree limb, if anyone came by the knew that Kagome had been there.

Suddenly she heard movement, Kagome froze. She held her bow and arrow out ready to shoot. She felt the sweat come off her forehead. Kagome could feel her legs beginning to shake uncontrollably.

"Who's...there?"


"Me."

Kagome screamed and let the arrow go; the pink light shooting thru the forest only hitting a tree in the end. Kagome grabbed for another arrow when she felt an enormous hand wrap around her wrist. She screamed again and swung the unhitched arrow, she did not want to be any youkai's snack.

Kagome looked at her attacker and froze her swing with the arrow. InuYasha's face looked down at her; Kagome felt her body go numb in relief.

"InuYasha are you alright? You scared me, I thought..."


"Miko you're mine."

Suddenly Kagome felt herself being pulled up and InuYasha's face was right at level with hers. "InuYasha...?"

He sneered and jerked his fangs back into her neck, reopening the once healed wound. Kagome screamed in pain, it was Inuhidoi. He was controlling InuYasha and there was no way she could stop him. She kicked and thrashed in his arms.

"InuYasha...stop!"

Kagome felt her back being slammed into the ground. She looked up horrified at what she saw. Wings, huge black wings were sticking out from behind him, the moonlight reflecting their evanescence and darkness. Kagome felt like she had some what shrunk, InuYasha was easily three times bigger then her.

Kagome whimpered. "Please Inuhidoi give me InuYasha back."


"Now why would I do that?"

"InuYasha would not hurt me!"


"Not in the way he was intending, no, but he is begging to spare your pitiful life right now."

"InuYasha!"


"He can't stop me, mate."

"Mate...?"


"Yes miko, InuYasha will break once I'm through with you."

"No InuYasha will not break!" Kagome screamed.


"Do you think he is not broken now?"

"You disgust me! What have you done to InuYasha!? What are those wings!?"


"You're worse then that Inu youkai I fracked a long time ago."

Kagome's eyes went wide, she felt her adrenaline began to kick in. She scooted out from under him and ran as fast as she could. She screamed hoping anyone would hear her, and then she felt her feet suddenly come off the ground.

"No put me down!"


"Make me miko."

Kagome felt herself cling to InuYasha's body, even though she wanted to be far away from him, she did not want to fall to her death. The trees were zipping fast underneath them; Kagome realized he was going faster flying with those disgusting wings then any car she had ever been in.

"Please put me down!"


"You want down?"

He extended his arm out leaving her dangling in midair only being held up by her arm.

"No don't drop me!" Kagome felt tears falling down her face; it had not been caused by the wind whipping her. She clung to InuYasha's arm hoping to see InuYasha in those red eyes, but he had turned his head away from her. The two black wings were so big; that Kagome felt the wind they created from beating to support the flight. Kagome cringed, that's what had been wrong with his back.

Kagome felt herself being thrown towards the ground; she didn't know were Inuhidoi had taken her, but Kagome had a bad feeling that there was nobody was coming to her aid.

She turned around to see InuYasha sniffing the air, Kagome started to back away when she felt something slither around her body. Kagome winched to find InuYasha's glowing red claws wrapping around her. She held still knowing if any of that poison entered her body she was not going to last long.

Kagome suddenly thought of Sango. I hope she's alright, Kagome thought.


"That woman lived miko, thanks to that servant Myoga."

"How did you know what I was thinking...?"


"Your thoughts are easy to read miko."

"Please let me go."

Kagome wanted desperately to move her body, but the claws prevented her to move a single muscle. Kagome thought of InuYasha, if your there InuYasha please stop him. Kagome felt the tears come down again.

Suddenly InuYasha turned to her, his claws moved away from her body and his hands came down on her shoulders pinning her to the ground.

"No! What are...?"


"You got no choice miko."

Kagome let out a blunt wrenching scream, then felt InuYasha's hand push on her throat shutting her scream into nothing more then a gag. Kagome grabbed his wrist trying to pry him away, his hand would not budge.

"Please...InuYasha."


"Don't worry miko, he's here, and he sees that fear in your eyes."

Kagome moved her leg slamming her loafer into InuYasha's chest, it had no effect. Kagome whimpered, InuYasha please don't let him...

InuYasha's face did not change from that tight sneer, but he did blink. InuYasha was fighting, but it was not enough. Kagome squirmed her body hoping again to slide from under him, but both of his enormous hands remained on her shoulders preventing her to make an escape.

Suddenly she felt one hand move down her body, Kagome stiffened.

"NO, No...no!"

Kagome desperately struggled from under him; she would not let him do this, and not let InuYasha watch. Kagome managed to move her face to one of InuYasha's fingers and bit down as hard as she could. InuYasha made no reaction of her attempt to hurt him.

Kagome suddenly felt searing pain in her mouth, InuYasha's blood was a gold color, and it burned. Kagome screamed in pain and wrenched her mouth from his finger. She put her free hand over her burning skin. InuYasha smirked.


"Foolish women."

Kagome felt the darkness creep on her as she began to lose consciousness. She felt her mouth go completely numb, her tongue on fire, and her sprit broken. Kagome moaned as she felt InuYasha's hand go in between her.


"Don't faint miko, you can't do that."

"Please don't..." her words were slurred. She felt like her mouth was melting shut. She closed her eyes as she felt InuYasha's hand explore her body.

The next thing she felt were her clothes being ripped off with such force that her under garment snapped so hard against her skin, it stung. Kagome knew what Inuhidoi's intentions were and she was helpless to stop him. Kagome closed her eyes wanting it to be over.

Kagome now lay bare underneath InuYasha, she felt his hand doing its dirty work moving up and down making her body squirm in hate, and then in delight. Kagome turned her head. trying to focus on the pain in her mouth, but her body was focused completely on what was happening between them.


"Understand my intentions miko, it's hurting InuYasha now, he's breaking more about this then you are."

"InuYasha..." Kagome moaned. She felt his other hand move down her leg, his long claw slightly scratching all the way down to her ankle. She didn't what he was doing, she just thought he might be stalling. Kagome felt the uncontrollable sweat come down her body.

"Don't please..."

Kagome closed her eyes, thinking about her mother, of Souta, InuYasha and their adventures, and defeating Naraku. She even thought of Kikyo, why she came to Kagome's mind puzzled her, it did bring back memories of how stupid how InuYasha and she always fought over every time he went to go see her. Kikyo, what would she think of InuYasha now? She would probably shoot him, in hopes of purifying him.


"Miko, do not think of her or your head is mine."

Kagome flinched; she had made Inuhidoi angry for thinking of Kikyo. Why she did not know, but it frightened her that if InuYasha could not stop him from what he is doing now, he could not stop him from killing her.

She felt his claws move all over her bare body, moving over her chest and down in between. She felt her body sweat, buckling for him to enter. Kagome shook her head, her body wanted this, she did not.

"Please no!"

Kagome felt her body tingle in delight, as InuYasha removed his fire rath. Kagome's mouth no longer hurt, it was the pleasure of what InuYasha was doing that distracted the pain in her mouth.

"I'm begging you don't..."

Inuhidoi was not listening, he sank his fangs back into her neck and then he entered her. She screamed. Never had she felt such pain enter her body, the pain was blind siding her into darkness.


"Can't stand it can you?"

Kagome had no idea how he was able to talk. He mouth was open in a silent scream, her body pulsing with energy. She felt her hands go numb; it was so much power her miko powers were denying that she was afraid that her own body would give out.

She gasped for breath as InuYasha's hand moved down her back touching every space of skin. She clutched his head and felt her anger burn, but the pain overpowered her anger as he moved further into it.

Kagome thought of InuYasha, it was him, he was touching her, he was doing this with her, she loved him. InuYasha, she loved HIM. She managed to gain some strength and slammed her mouth on his; his fangs almost didn't let her through. She wanted InuYasha not Inuhidoi; she pictured InuYasha touching her, HIS hands moving down her body like a sweet cool stream of water.

Suddenly his grip loosened and he removed himself. Kagome gasped and opened her eyes. She was staring into his red ones, but they no longer had that angry sneer to them. It was pure sadness that stared at her.


"Kagome?"

"...InuYasha?"

InuYasha ripped himself from her grabbing his head and slamming it into the ground. Kagome fell down and laid still, staring at him in worry. She was in to much pain to make any chance at running.


"frack you! How dare you do that to her!"

Kagome cringed. She could hear the sorrow in his voice, even if he was not crying from his eyes, he was crying thru his words. Kagome managed to roll over on her stomach, grabbing her torn clothes. She saw InuYasha panting; InuYasha was holding his enormous body in such a different position then Inuhidoi. His wings sagged down towards the ground looking completely useless and his back was bent over like he couldn't handle his own weight.

"InuYasha..."


"Get away from me! Don't let him do it again!"

"I can't..."

Kagome looked at InuYasha; he was the last thing she saw as the darkness of Inuhidoi's laughter filled her head as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment