Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Anger

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 25 - Anger

Chapter 25 - Anger
“Wolf.” Kouga stopped running. He sneered behind him to find InuYasha’s onii, and the houshi standing there.

“Go away; I’m killing mutt on my own.” Kouga sneered.

“Kouga, I know you’re angry, we all are, but there is a better way to solve this.” Miroku said.

“No, I’m killing him, and you two idiots are not going to stop me.” Kouga snapped.

“That will not sub vice.” Sesshomaru growled.

“Listen you…he did it to Kagome, I am not going to let him get a way with that!” Kouga spat.

“He did?” Miroku asked.

“Your human, you couldn’t tell her scent had spiked.” Kouga growled.

“We will proceed together from here.” Sesshomaru said.

“No. You leave me to my own problems.” Kouga said.

“My otouto is my problem.” Sesshomaru growled. His tone had bristled a little and Kouga felt his fur prick. If he was going to fight mutt’s onii, then so be it.

“Listen!” Miroku snapped. He stepped in between the two male youkai, knowing it was stupid. “Fighting between you two is not going to solve anything! This is not going to help Kagome’s health and it is not going to help InuYasha!”

“You’re a fool houshi; get out of this Sesshomaru’s way.”

“Sesshomaru, you would know better then anyone, fighting between you and Kouga will not help defeat Inuhidoi. Inuhidoi is the one who forced Kagome against her will. Not InuYasha.” Miroku turned to Kouga.

“Houshi, do you risk your life to tell this Sesshomaru what to do?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Do you want the help of my kazaana or not?” Miroku asked the Youkai Lord.

“You mean your air whip?” Kouga asked.

“Yes.”

“You don’t plan to suck the hanyou in do you?” Sesshomaru glared.

“No! Not on my life!” Miroku snapped.

Kouga growled in annoyance. He was wasting time arguing with these two. He sniffed the air and looked at the path in front of him. He really didn’t need his nose to know where InuYasha had run off to.

The trees were all bent back and broken, like an enormous animal had crashed thru them and pushed them aside. Kouga looked at the trees; distinctive scratches were on the bark. But they weren’t claws, they were something else.

“How big was he?” Kouga asked out loud.

Sesshomaru turned to him. Kouga gave him the same cold stare back.

“What?”

“This Sesshomaru wants to know why you like my otouto’s miko so much.” Sesshomaru glared.

“Why the hell is that any of your business?” Kouga hissed.

Miroku stayed silent and off the side, he didn’t want to intervene with two male youkai’s talking about Kagome.

“My otouto has already marked her.”

“I…shut up!” Kouga turned his back on the Inu Youkai.

“That was foolish.” The houshi muttered under his breath. To Kouga’s surprise, Sesshomaru made no movements but up ahead. Kouga could smell InuYasha now, he was close.

“Grrrr…” Kouga could smell mutt, he felt his anger rise.

The Shikon no Tama shards in his legs may have even turned black from all the anger he was pouring into his system. Kouga growled, he could smell the distinct smell of InuYasha, but it was mostly covered up by the evil youki of this @$$ who had possessed him.

“Inuhidoi.” Sesshomaru said.

There was nothing there. Or was there? Kouga crept up, cracking his claws. The houshi behind him grasped his sacred beads that concealed his air whip.

“InuYasha is that you?” Miroku called.

Sesshomaru cracked his poison claws, readying his poison whip. Kouga growled, he didn’t want to wait anymore, he wanted to kill mutt NOW.

“Sesshomaru?”

Kouga pounced he knew where that voice had come from. He slashed his claws at what he thought was InuYasha’s face. It was, the horror that stared back at him was nothing compared to his own horror.

He hated mutt, but this was not InuYasha. Kouga suddenly felt searing pain on his hand and hissed and backed away. There was gold liquid on his hand, melting his own claws and burning through his skin.

“shoot.” Kouga hissed.

Sesshomaru immediately jumped forward and grabbed his hand through the bush snagging InuYasha’s neck. Miroku ran up, still holding his beads.

“Otouto, is that you?” Sesshomaru asked. He stared into red eyes that looked like a beaten and broken soul. InuYasha’s eyes may have been physically evil, but the sadness portrayed thru them made him look less aggressive.

That was when Kouga finally saw the wings. They were huge, just like the pup had said. What was worse InuYasha seemed not to have anything on, he was bare.

Kouga felt his anger blind side him again, when the staff of the houshi pulled over his head and pinned his body to the houshi’s.

“I know what you’re thinking Kouga. But I think InuYasha is in control.” Miroku said.

“For how damn long!? Get off me!” Kouga hissed, but the houshi’s grip was strong.

“No Kouga let Sesshomaru handle this.”

“I SAID GET OFF!”

“Don’t make me suck you into my kazaana.”

Kouga knew that threat from the houshi was just to scare him, but Kouga growled and let the houshi restrain him. Even if the threat was not real, he didn’t want to risk the chance.

“Is Kagome…?”

Kouga flinched at InuYasha’s voice. It was not mutt; the only thing he really recognized was his ears and silver hair. Those wings just hung there, they looked broken. Kouga knew that was not the case, mutt was half-Inu youkai; he never had used wings before. InuYasha did not know how to use them.

“The miko is alive.” Sesshomaru reassured his otouto.

“Kill me.

“Do not speak of…”

“Cut them off! Cut these damn wings off!”

Miroku loosened his grip, but Kouga was to in ah to pull away. His wings? What did that mean? Kouga growled.

“You couldn’t protect Kagome why the hell are you begging for…?!”

“He’s not begging for forgiveness, Kouga.” Miroku snapped.

“She’s yours Kouga, just kill me.”

Kouga almost fell down on his feet, did he hear right?

“Otouto that is enough, there is another way…”

Suddenly InuYasha’s eyes snapped, his hand swung connecting with Sesshomaru’s jaw. Sesshomaru was taken off guard but managed to stay on his feet. He growled his eyes flicked red.

“Inuhidoi.”

“Do you think I was going to let him be in control for that long?”

“You asshole!” Kouga yelled. He jerked away from Miroku’s grip and ran towards InuYasha’s rising figure. With his Shikon no Tama shard in his leg he made it connect with InuYasha’s face.

To Kouga’s surprise he just bounced off, his ankle shattered. Kouga hit the ground yelping in pain, but managed to get back on his feet.

Sesshomaru scratched at InuYasha, but even at that enormous size, InuYasha dodged Sesshomaru’s poison. Miroku grabbed his sutras he ran at InuYasha.

“Inuhidoi, I know InuYasha will forgive me for this, but I hope it hurts the hell out of you!” Miroku yelled.

The houshi let the sutras fly, four of them were disintegrated with a sweep of InuYasha’s claws, but one hit its mark. It slammed into InuYasha’s chest sending sparks around his body, but its spell didn’t last long and fell into ash on the ground.

Kouga could not sit here in pain over his broken ankle; he had to bring mutt down. Using the tree for support, he launched himself with his good foot and kicked InuYasha right in the waist. InuYasha was taken off guard, but his massive body made Kouga’s smaller body just bounce of harmlessly. Kouga was just glad it didn’t shatter his other ankle.

“Urg! Damn you!” Kouga spat.

“Youkai do yourself the favor and leave.”

“Inuhidoi, what is it you want from us!?” Miroku shouted, his staff pointing at InuYasha.

Sesshomaru took advantage of the sudden distraction and sank his poison claws into InuYasha’s right wing. For a second, InuYasha just stood there. His suddenly deepened and a tight sneer came across his face.

Kouga knew, Sesshomaru had angered this half-Kami. With a whirl InuYasha slammed his fist into Sesshomaru’s armor sending the Inu Youkai backwards.

“You fool.”

Kouga felt a sudden chill go thru his body, what the hell? Kouga stood up and saw a red youki suddenly surround InuYasha. His eyes became larger and more teeth were coming out of his mouth.

“Is he transforming into something?” Miroku asked. Even the houshi’s voice sounded stuttered.

Kouga suddenly sniffed the air and felt his fear doubled. Kagome and that woman they had told to stay with her were coming in their direction.

“Damn it!” Kouga ran. He had to keep Kagome away, no matter what.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment