Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Memories

A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.

Chapter 30 - Memories

Chapter 30 - Memories
InuYasha felt his eyelids feel like heavy clams. He squinted his eyes, his body refused to move. At first, he thought that Inuhidoi was still in control and he was in the pit of darkness, but he felt the earth’s senses around him.

“Ugh.”

InuYasha felt any enormous weight change he didn’t understand. He had always seen what was happening when Inuhidoi had been in control, but it had all gone black. He didn’t remember a thing when Inuhidoi had taken back after Sesshomaru had cut his soul with Tensegia.

InuYasha felt his own breath panting, Inuhidoi was tired? It didn’t seem right. InuYasha looked down at his arm to find it did have clothing, or armor. It was black shining, black armor in the texture of dragon scales. InuYasha could now feel its heavy weight on the entire area of his body.

“Get up.”


InuYasha could hear the weariness in his voice. Inuhidoi must have done something, big.

“What…did you do?”

“Get up.”

“I said…”

InuYasha felt his body suddenly shake and gagged. He coughed, some golden blood came spewing from his mouth.

“I said…get up.”

“Shut the…frack up.”

InuYasha managed to get an arm under his body and push. He collapsed a second later. InuYasha shut his eyes; he wanted to just sink into the ground. Why had Inuhidoi put him back in control? What was his purpose, to humiliate him?

“frack…you.”

Inuhidoi said nothing, why InuYasha did not know. Get up, he told his body. For Kami’s sake, get up!

InuYasha knew it wasn’t going to happen, he had no clue where he was, or what he was for that matter. Moaning he managed to roll off his stomach and onto his back, searing pain came when one of his wings bended form under him as he laid his armored body on it.

“Get up!”

InuYasha knew that had hurt Inuhidoi more then him. No, InuYasha thought, you’ll suffer this pain as long as I can help it.

“Stupid hanyou.”


“No, you’re stupid.”

“Get up fool.”

“Why don’t…you make me?”

InuYasha swear he even heard Inuhidoi’s hiss of annoyance. He couldn’t take him back over.

“Jackass.”

InuYasha felt every part of his body had gone numb. The wing he lay on was still shooting pains up and over his back, it was getting harder to ignore. InuYasha rolled over again, off the wing. The wing hung there, he didn’t know how to move it anyways.

That was when he smelled something, something burning. InuYasha had to get his strength back before Inuhidoi took him. No, maybe the reason Inuhidoi hadn’t taken back over was because how weak my body is. InuYasha thought.

It may be my only chance. InuYasha reached over with his arm, pain didn’t come though his arm, but he felt the bones crack anyway. He grabbed the root of one of his wings and yanked.

Inuhidoi’s cry of anger and pain sent ringing through his ears.

“Die you pathetic hanyou!”

InuYasha felt the darkness go around him, as he was pulled back once more. Inuhidoi immediately moved his hands away from his wing and wobbled on his two legs.

InuYasha heard the sickened snaps of his body as it healed itself in less then a minute. Inuhidoi’s healing was even faster then Sesshomaru’s.

“Only a fool would do that.”


“The only fool I see is you.”

“I’m not the one trying to commit suicide InuYasha.”

“Do you think I care?!”

“Why am I even wasting my breath talking to you. Break for crying out loud if you want to die.”

“You sound desperate Inuhidoi.”

“Desperate? InuYasha your friends, your miko, your onii, they’re all dead.”

InuYasha felt his entire soul feel like it had melt into a puddle.

“What…?”

“As I said before Kami’s don’t lie.”

“No, you’re lying!”

“Passed through deaf ears I see.”

“No…Sesshomaru wouldn’t let it happen.”

“You really think Sesshomaru is even that strong?”

“Stronger in feeling then you are you garbage.”

“InuYasha…power is nothing more then peoples wants.”

“frack you.”

“I think you should know, your body is stronger then any taiyoukai’s.”

“Like I care anymore.”

“Shut up, I’m tired of hearing those disgusting human weakness coming from the likes of my descendants. I can’t even think that you are one, stupid Inu no Taishou fell in love with a human, its sickening.”

“You…don’t insult my mother!”

“Fool, want to know how she died?”


InuYasha stayed silent, in truth he did not want to know. He wanted to grow up thinking she had died form natural causes.

“No, InuYasha she did not die the way you’re hoping.”

“Then leave me alone.”

“You killed her.”

InuYasha felt rage bowl over his senses.

“YOU frackING LIAR, YOU SON OF A dog, LIAR!!!”

“In fact InuYasha, the whole time you thought you were transforming, the youkai blood never took over your body, I did.”

“YOU ANIMAL!”

“I only made it look that way, so no one would notice. Stupid dog had sealed me for so long it took forever to come back out, fully”

“GET OUT! GET OUT!”

InuYasha charged, he wanted his body back, NOW. He felt his eyes suddenly belong to him and screamed. He fell to the ground reaching for the disgusting wings, in an attempt to rip them from his back.

“Your attempt is nothing but useless InuYasha.”

InuYasha crumbled back into the darkness. His entire soul sucked into the back of his mind, nothing to do but to scream, moan, and cry in despair.

Inuhidoi, he had killed his mother, he had killed Kagome, he had killed his friends, his onii, and InuYasha had let him.

InuYasha saw his mother her face plagued his memory, her face, he wanted her he could never face anyone again.

“Plague your memory, then see for yourself.”



_~~~~~~~_



InuYasha suddenly heard the laughter of children. He rose and found himself standing in some part of another wood. Was he dreaming?

He hard the children playing and laughing up ahead. He felt his curiosity get the best of him and began to walk forward, what he saw was what he knew was him. He was a pup only about five years old standing off to the side watching some human kids play.

“Hey, what do you want hanyou?” a boy sneered in young InuYasha’s direction. InuYasha realized they couldn’t see him, this was a vision Inuhidoi was showing, and InuYasha had a feeling he was not going to like it.

“Stop it you asshole! Let me out!”

He realized he was just yelling at a tree and turned around to see what was going to happen, he was five, this was his mothers village he could only picture what was going to happen.

“Hey, quit being mean to him, Chi!” a young girl snapped. “Come on, ignore Chi, he’s bark is worse then his bite.”

Young InuYasha melted partially back in the bushes to afraid to join.

“Easy for you to say, Eumi, he’s a dog.” Chi growled.

“Oh be quiet you dummy!” Eumi spat. “It’s okay Chi is just being a jerk.”

“I don’t know…” Young InuYasha said. InuYasha wanted to look away. These childhood memories of being a hanyou were something he all wanted to forget.

Suddenly a twig snapped behind him, InuYasha turned to see three youkai standing there. He realized the children were still a little ways off from the village. They didn’t see him though they did see the children.

“Oh goody, human children a good stop for a snack.” One youkai said.

InuYasha felt his insides do a turn. Was this…?

The youkai began to circle the children without them being seen. Younger InuYasha suddenly perked up and glanced quickly around him.

“Guys…we better leave.” Young InuYasha said.

“Oh shut up DOG! You and your disgusting nose.” Chi spat.

“Chi, be quiet!” Eumi snapped.

“No I mean we better…” Younger InuYasha started when his eyes grew big. He was staring into the eyes of one of the youkai.

“A hanyou? Gross.” Suddenly with one sweep of its arm younger InuYasha was hit and slammed full force into a tree.

“Hey! Oh youkai run!” a boy shouted.

The children began to run when the three youkai sprang from their hiding spots and surrounded the children.

“Help!” Eumi screamed. InuYasha stood off the side, helpless to do anything.

“Don’t worry, help will come once you are in my stomach.” One youkai growled. The children all cringed and huddled in a pack.

“Don’t worry it will…” the youkai didn’t finish, his head suddenly coming off its body. InuYasha froze, what?

InuYasha saw himself, he was transformed. His little red eyes glaring at the two reaming youkai smiling evilly.

“What that hanyou…” the other youkai started. But he was faster and with one sweep of his claws the other two youkai lay dead on the ground.

The children stared at him in awe. No, get away from me, InuYasha thought. Younger InuYasha stared at the children through his red eyes hissing with pleasure. Was that Inuhidoi or his youkai blood? InuYasha wanted to look away. Don’t tell me I kill those children, InuYasha begged.

InuYasha looked away, but that didn’t stop the sound of the dying children from being rung through his ears. He sank his claws into what he thought was a tree, but his hands went right through. This time the tears fell, and he cringed in every part that was there.

Suddenly the sky turned orange and InuYasha turned around, trying to keep his eyes from seeing the horrible scene of the dead children. InuYasha ran toward the village, where he saw fire coming from most of the huts he saw.

He smelled fear, confusion, and most of all blood. InuYasha ran through the village stepping over bodies and dead live stock, everything he passed was dead. There was just nothing alive around him.

He heard a scream, a women’s scream from up ahead. A man’s yelling was followed, but the woman’s yell rang through his ears like a horrid reminder. It was his mothers.

“Mother!”

InuYasha stopped, where he saw a man holding a spear and his mother behind the man in tears. The flames cracked around them, and InuYasha saw what the man was aiming his spear at. Him.

“No he’s my son! Don’t…” Izayoi cried.

“Ma’ma that thing is a youkai!” The man cried. He lunged aiming for the younger InuYasha but he hoped away and jumped around slashing his claws, it sent blood sputtering from his back and the man fell, dead.

Izayoi stared at him. Her face printed with confusion and fear. “My InuYasha, my son…”

“NO!!!”

InuYasha ran he wanted it to stop.

He couldn’t...he saw him just standing there, his hands covered in her blood, and his mother had fallen, she was gone. InuYasha closed his eyes and let the darkness take him once again.



_~~~~~~~_



“InuYasha when one sees the truth they must now accept it.”


InuYasha didn’t care anymore. He was going to break; it was only a matter of time. His only hope, if his friends, if Kagome had somehow survived.

Otou, help me. InuYasha closed his eyes, as Inuhidoi made his body move on.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment