Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shippo's plans

Shippo pranks his friends on April fools day, but he gets a big suprise when they get him back.

Chapter 1 - Shippo's plans

Chapter 1 - Shippo's plans
Disclamer: I don't own Inuyasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Cherry blossoms fell on the green grass. A warm breeze woke a young fox demon from his sleep. He looked up at the cloudless sky, deep in thought. Today was that day that Kagome had been telling him about. 'April fools day.' He didn't know what it meant, all he knew was that you played tricks on friends. He smiled to himself. He was going to prank all of his friends. Especially Inuyasha. Today was the day he got his revenge. "Shippo, come on!" A male voice called. "Kagome's cooking the Ramen! Hurry up!." Shippo slowly sat up. He snickered. Yeah, today he would get them all. "Coming Inuyasha." He said. Then got up, and ran off, using his nose to find the camp. Today would be an interesting day indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's chapter one. It's not funny, but it get's betterr! Keep reading plz. If nobody comments, I might not continue.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shippogurl1 on May 8, 2006, 5:34:27 AM

Shippogurl1 on
Shippogurl1hey great start!!!

shippogurl1

sango_fan_1 on April 27, 2006, 1:07:13 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1ohh good start

inuyasha902105454 on February 17, 2006, 10:28:38 PM

inuyasha902105454 on
inuyasha902105454this has the makings of a grate fic and you made shippo souend like an evile kitsuena.:)