Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Miroku's prank

Shippo pranks his friends on April fools day, but he gets a big suprise when they get him back.

Chapter 2 - Miroku's prank

Chapter 2 - Miroku's prank
Disclamier: I do not own Inuyasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        While Shippo was running back to camp to get his Ramen, he was also thinking. 'who should I prank first.' He thought. "I know! I'll prank Miroku!" Shippo said quietly to himself. "But first, i have to get rid of Sango, Kagome and Inuyasha. When he got to the camp he saw that Sango wasn't there. "Where's Sango Kagome?" Shippo said batting his eyes. "Oh, she went to take a bath. I took one before I got here." Kagome answered back. 'Well, that takes care of Sango.' Shippo thought. "Hey Kagome. "Shippo said smiling his cutest smile at her. "Why don't you go and pick some flowers? It's a beautiful day." Shippo said, secretly hoping she would ask Inuyasha to come with her. "That's a great idea Shippo." Kagome answered back cheerfully. "Hey Inuyasha," Kagome whispered, so only Inuyasha would here her. "Why don't you come with me? In case a demon come's. "When she finished speaking, she smiled brilliantly at Inuyasha. He sighed in defeat. "Oh, alright." he said getting up. Once they were gone and out of earshot, Shippo walked over and sat down by Miroku. He had already thought out his entire prank on him. "Hey Miroku." Shippo said cooly. "I think that Sango would appreciate if you told her where the others went." Miroku smiled big. "A wonderful suggestion Shippo." Miroku said getting up. He was always eager for an excuse to see Sango bathing. Shippo chuckled. "Sucker." He whispered. Shippo took the half eaten bowl of Ramen, and dumped it out, burying the remains so deep, that even Inuyasha wouldn't be able to smell them. Then, using his nose he dug up about twenty huge slimy earthworms. Shippo stuck them in the bowl, and dug the chopsticks through them until they stopped moving. He heard a shout in the distance, and numerous slapping noises, meaning that Miroku would soon be back. Shippo sat back down looking normal. Soon, Miroku came back. His head was covered with bruises, he was limping, and he was missing a few teeth, but he was still smiling. Shippo looked at him quizzically. "It was worth it." He said. He picked up his bowl. Shippo tryed not to snicker. He took a bite chewed a bit then stopped. He took his hand, (the one without the windtunnel.) and stuck it in his mouth. He pulled out a worm. "April fools!!!!" Shippo shouted. Miroku looked at the worm. He dropped it, and started spitting all of the contents in his mouth on the ground. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed. Shippo was doubled over laughing. Soon Inuyasha came running with Kagome on his back. Even Sango came back in her demon hunting unifrom. "Where's the demon!" Inuyasha barked. (Ha ha.) "Shippo made me eat worms!!!" Was all miroku would scream. He was hopping on one foot and spitting stuff on of his mouth at the same time. Inuyasha looked at Miroku. He dropped Kagome on the ground. She looked at him. Sango burst out laughing, using her boomerang to support her. Kirara came through the forest, and it looked like she was laughing to. But the worst was Inuyasha. He was on the ground rolling around, laughing his head off. Miroku stopped hopping and spitting and looked at Shippo. "Oh stop laughing at me Inuyasha you dog!" He said turning around, because he was the only one still laughing. "I may be a dog." Inuyasha said between giggles. "But at least I don't have worms!" Everybody started laughing again at this. "I'm going to take a bath." Miroku said. "Whatever you say wormy!" Inuyasha called after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ta da1 That's it. That's the second chapter. How was it?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sango_fan_1 on April 27, 2006, 1:15:45 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1hahaha well i thought that inuyasha would get more mad well w/e
FAV

shippo-fan on February 23, 2006, 8:37:57 AM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanstrange. plz stop making the font so big. the screen kept getting messed up.