Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kagome's prank

Shippo pranks his friends on April fools day, but he gets a big suprise when they get him back.

Chapter 3 - Kagome's prank

Chapter 3 - Kagome's prank
        It was the day after Shippo had pranked Miroku. And now, he was ready for Kagome. After telling Inuyasha that Kikyo was off by the great tree when no one was around, then made a copy of him. He knew he was going to get Kagome good. He made sure that without a sound, his copy went off to the lake they were staying by. He then pushed his copy into the water. ``Help, Kagome!'' The copy of Inuyasha screamed. Then when Shippo heard footsteps, he ran and hid in the bushes. ``Inuyasha,'' Kagome called. ``Get out of there! Hurry up, I'm making ramen!'' ``I can't get out! A demon's got my leg!'' The copy replied, starting to sound realistic. Kagome made a little gasp. ``I'll get my bow and arrows!'' She shouted. ``I'll be right back!'' Then she ran off, but came back surprisingly quick. She pulled an arrow back, and shot, aiming at the water around Inuyasha. The arrow started to turn blue, then, the copy of him leaned back ever so slightly, and it hit him. As expected, it exploded with a `poof'. Kagome looked stunned. Then she screamed and burst into tears. ``I killed him!'' She wailed. ``Hold on Inuyasha! Just hold on!'' She said starting to swim towards where the copy had poofed. ``I'll save you!'' She screeched starting to sound a little too desperate. Then the real Inuyasha came and saw Kagome out swimming towards nothing in the lake. ``Come on Kagome! Hurry up!'' He shouted. ``Miroku and Sango won't eat without you!'' Kagome stopped swimming and turned back at him, her eyes showed confusion. As soon as she stepped onto the shore, she looked at him. ``How did you, I thought...'' Then she just looked around. Then Shippo came out from behind the bushes laughing. "Kagome! You should have seen your face!" Then she burst out crying. "Kagome?" Shippo said. are you okay?" He walked over to Kagome. But suddenly, out of nowhere she grabbed a baseball bat. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!" She yelled as she beat the hell out of him. About five minutes later she walked away. Inuyasha just looked after her. Once he regained his senses, he started to walk after her. ''Jeez Shippo! Ya' really made her mad this time. Whatever you did." Then he punched him as he walked past. 'Ow' Shippo thought. 'What did I do to deserve this? Well, It's Inuyasha's turn next.' "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Once Shippo stopeed laughing, he noticed Kirara standing in front of him. "Oh! Uh ... hi Kirara! Um ... got to go!" Then he ran off. Kirara just shook her head, and walked after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanyou: sry! Kagome's a little OOC in this chapter.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sango_fan_1 on April 27, 2006, 1:23:38 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1aww poor kagome but funny!!

sango_fan_1 on April 27, 2006, 1:23:38 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1aww poor kagome but funny!!

shippo-fan on April 21, 2006, 9:36:26 AM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanthat's really funny