Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Inuyasha's prank

Shippo pranks his friends on April fools day, but he gets a big suprise when they get him back.

Chapter 4 - Inuyasha's prank

Chapter 4 - Inuyasha's prank
Kagome and Sango had gone on a walk, and of course, Miroku had gone down to a village to look at the girls. It was just him and Inuyasha. And luckily, Inuyasha was asleep. He pulled a sleeping pill out of nowhere, and jammed it down Inuyasha's throat. He made a little gagging sound, then started to breath deeply. then, Shippo pulled out a can of black paint out of nowhere. He started painting Inuyasha's hair and ears black. When he was done, he threw the paint bucket away and looked at his masterpiece. Soon, the pill started to wear off. "Huh? What?" Inuyasha said. "Shippo pretended to be suprised. "Inuyasha!" He said, trying not to laugh. "Your hair's
black! Your a human!" "WHAT!!!!!!!" Inuyasha screamed. He looked at one of his little pieces of hair that was on his shoulder. "AHHHHH!!!!!" He shouted. "I'M A HUMAN!!! OH MY GOD!!!" "And Inuyasha!" Shippo shouted again. "You have no ears!!!" WHAT!!!" Then he put his hand's to the side of his face, where his ears would be if he was human. "AHHHH!!!" He screamed again. "I'M A HUMAN FRIEK WITH NO EAR'S!!!" By then Shippo was snickering. Soon, the whole Inuyasha gang came running. "What's wrong Inuyasha?" Kagome said a little out of breath. "I'M HUMAN FRIEK WITH NO EARS!!!" He said, then, he started to cry. "Uh, Inuyasha," Sango said. "Your ears are still on top of your head." "Huh?" He said. Then he put his hands on his head, and felt his ears. "What?" "And, what's with all the paint in your hair Inuyasha?" Kagome added. "What?" Inuyasha said, peeling some of the paint off. "Shippo." He growled. Now the little fox kitsune bursted out in laughter. "OH MY GOD!!!" He said between giggles. "You should have seen your face!" Inuyasha looked at him with a death glare. "It look's like Shippo pranked you, Inuyasha." Miroku said, daring to smile. "Grr." Inuyasha growled. He took a step towards Shippo, but he was still laughing. And, well after that, you don't even want to know what happened.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sango_fan_1 on April 27, 2006, 1:29:42 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1oh my, oh my this is good i love this story!!!