Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sango's prank, and her and Kagome's different idea

Shippo pranks his friends on April fools day, but he gets a big suprise when they get him back.

Chapter 5 - Sango's prank, and her and Kagome's different idea

Chapter 5 - Sango's prank, and her and Kagome's different idea
After the beating Inuyasha had given him after he was pranked, Shippo was sore all over. He was glad that he was only pranking one more person in his little group. Sango. The Inu group was walking along a path. Inuyasha and Kagome leading, then Sango and Miroku behind. He and Kirara were in the back. Shippo was thinking of a way to prank Sango. He thought. Who was Sango closest to? And the answer was simple. Kirara. Shippo smiled evily. He rubbed his hands together like the villains do on t.v. “MUHAHA!!!” He shouted at the top of his lungs. Everyone stared at him like he was crazy. He blushed, but walked closer to Kirara. “Hey, Kirara.” He whispered so that only she could hear him. “I need you to do me a favor.”
~

They had stopped for camp, and almost immediatly, Kirara had walked away into the forest. Shippo smiled. A few hours later ...“Hey! Inuyasha! Kagome! Miroku!” Sango shouted. “Do you know were Kirara went? It’s not like her to wander off like this.” Shippo struggled not to laugh. “Maybe you should check by the lake.” He said. “That’s a good idea Shippo! Thanks!” Then Sango took off through the forest to the lake. Shippo followed. ‘Hey! Were are you going runt?” Inuyasha snarled, still mad that he had been able to trick him. “To help Sango find Kirara, of course.” Shippo said. ‘There.’ Shippo thought. ‘A beleiveable lie.’ “Okay Shippo.” Kagome said. Then, Shippo ran off. He had to get to the lake before Sango. And he did. Slowly, he transformed into Kirara. Then he just sat there, confident his plan would work. When he smelled Sango, he put on his act. He Made it look like she was beat up and tired. “Kirara?” Sango said. She saw Shippo. “Kirara!” Sango said. She started running towards her. Shippo struggled to not smile. Then he put on a shocked face, squeezed out a “Eugh!” And fell into the lake. Then he transformed back into himself, and swam underwater as far away from the shoreline as possible. So as not to get caught in Sango’s evil wrath. Once he had gotten out of the water and dried himself off, he ran back to where Inuyasha and Kagome were. He reached there seconds before Sango. Once she arrived her eyes were red and puffy. Shippo was loving it. “SHE’S GONE!” Sango shouted. Inuyasha and Kagome knew who she was talking about. Sango just went near the fire, layed on her side, crawled into a fetal position and started wailing, “Kirara! Kirara. Kirara Kirara.” She just kept doing that. Shippo actually thought it was funny. Then, through the woods came none other than Kirara herself. She was covered from head to toe in white sand. “AHHHH!!!” Sango screamed. “GHOST KIRARA!!!” Now, Kirara didn’t quite understand. All Shippo had asked her to do was go into the woods for a couple of hours, then roll around in the sand and come back. And she had did that. So why was Sango afraid of her? “GHOST DEMON KIRARA!!!” Sango shouted. Then Shippo burst out laughing. And Sango realized it was sand on Kirara, and that she wasn’t dead. She picked up the Hairaikotsu (sp?) And walked towards Shippo. “Shippo.” She growled, dangerously soft under her breath. Then Shippo realized that she was going to hit him. He opened hiseyes wide and started running around the fire, screaming, “HELP ME KAGOME!!!” But she just sat back and laughed, finnally able to get her revenge. Then she realized something. Why couldn’t they prank Shippo? All she needed was ketchup, a permanent marker, and good acting skills. She rubbed her hands together. “Muhaha!!!” She screached. Everyone looked at her. Even Sango stopped chasing Shippo long enough to stare at her strangely. But then she continued chasing Shippo, and to hit him so hard it would give him brain damage. That was Sango’s idea of revenge. “DAMNIT SHIPPO!!!” Sango yelled, ‘GET BACK HERE!!!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sango_fan_1 on April 27, 2006, 1:36:02 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1omg thats so funny can't wait till it is done!!