Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Revenge is sweet

Shippo pranks his friends on April fools day, but he gets a big suprise when they get him back.

Chapter 6 - Revenge is sweet

Chapter 6 - Revenge is sweet
Kagome went home. She was sick and tired of Shippo's 'April fool's day' pranks. It was June the second for crying out loud. Either he got the dates messed up, or he was just a evil child. But she knew how to get back at him. She put in her bag, a sharpie, some ketchup, and some black make up. Tehn she went back to the Feudal era. Once she got there, she siad, "SHIPPO!!! GO GET FIRE WOOD NOW!!! OR I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU!!!" Everyone looked at her stunned. Then, Shippo ran into the forest. "Hey guy's!" She said once he was out of earshot. "I know a way that we can get back at Shippo."

~

With Shippo...

'Kagome is so mean!' He thought. It had been an hour, and he was finished getting firewood. So he ran back to the campsite. Once he was there, he dropped all of the wood. Everyone was dead. They had cut's all over tem, and blood oozing out of the cut's. But the cut's were just sharpie, and the 'blood' was ketchup. But Shippo was to stupid to realize that they didn't smell like blood. He went to Iuyasha first. "Inuyasha ... " He said. "You've bee like a father to me. An abusive father, but nonetheless, a father. I love you." He failed to see Inuyasha's ear's twitch. Then he went to Miroku. "Miroku, you taught me about women for a long time. And you were just about to tell me where babie's come from." Shippo didn't see Sango's angry glare, or her twitch at his words. Then, he went to Sango. "Sango, ... Um, you were a good friend." Then he walked to Kagome. "Kagome," He said. Then he started to cry. "I'm sorry for all the pranks.I ... I ... I love you!" Then, he went to go touch her face, but her hand stopped his. He gasped. Then Kagome got up and said, "Boo." "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Shippo screamed. He backed into Sango. "Boo." She said. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed again. Then he backed into Miroku, who in turn said, "Boo." Shippo didn't even scream, he just backed away. Then he turned around, and saw Inuyasha's evil glare. Then, he raised his hand that was covered in ketchup, and said, "This is our revenge. IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!!!" Shippo then turned white, and ran back into the forest. Then the rest of them all got up. "Wow!" Inuyasha said. 'You were right Kagome! That was fun." "Yep." She replied. "And I hope that Shippo learned his lesson. Because next time, I'll do a lot more than just prank him. MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Everybody looked at her strangely. "What?" She said. "Can't a girl be nice and evil?"

~

That's it! It's over! Woot! I finished it! Tell me what ya think.

^_^ Inuranda_Hanyou

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiaya on June 9, 2006, 3:28:44 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayalol thats was halarious!!!!! *favs*

inuyasha_naruto_lover on May 28, 2006, 7:45:03 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loveryay the ending was awesome! *thunmbs up*