Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oh my god!!!

Inuyasha comes through the t.v. and two children go back with him!!!

Chapter 1 - Oh my god!!!

Chapter 1 - Oh my god!!!
We do not own Inuyasha.


Inuranda_Hanyou: Now I would like the record to show that I wrote this fanfic all by myself.

shippo-fan: *hit's her on the head.* No you didn't! We wrote it together. Now SIT!!!!

Inuranda_Hanyou: Ahhhhh! *crashes to the ground then gets back up.* I hate you. >:-(

shippo-fan: *smiles* I know you do. :)

Inuranda_Hanyou: Anyways, this story is about how we opened the portal to the t.v., and we got the whole Inuyasha's ppl's to be nice! Even Naraku! Oh, and Koga wears pant's!

shippo-fan: shut up that was my Idea!

Inuranda_Hanyou: Whatever, On with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day, when two young seventh graders were sitting watching their favorite t.v. show, Inuyasha, a very strange thing happened. When Naraku hit Inuyasha, he flew out of the t.v.!!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Inuyasha yelled. "Oh my god!!!!" Anna yelled. "Is this really happening!" Miranda said. Inuyasha groaned. "Where am I?" He said. "AHHHHHH!!!!" Anna and Miranda screamed. "AHHHHHH" Inuyasha screamed. "My ears are bleading!!!!" " Oh, sorry." Miranda said. "We got to show you to our friends!" Anna yelled. "What? I don't know you people!" Inuyasha said confused. "TO BAD!!!!" Miranda screamed in his face. Inuyasha whimpered. "Miranda!" Anna said. "You are scaring him." " No she's not!" Inuyasha said trying not to cry. "Oh, I'm Anna, and this is Miranda." Anna explained. "How do you know who I am?" Inuyasha said. "You're on a t.v. show, we watch you're every move." "WHAT!!!" he screamed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Oh shut up." Miranda said. "It's not that awfull. Meanwhile, viewers of Inuyasha across the world were wondering, what happened? "How do we get back to my friends?" Inuyasha asked. "Let's try jumping into the t.v." Miranda said. "That's the stupidest thing I ever heard!" Anna said. "Let's just try it." Miranda said. She grabbed Inuyasha's hand, and anna grabbed his other had. "Uh, you guys." Inuyasha started. but it was to late, they were already running towards the t.v. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuranda_Hanyou: Oh god! Are they going to break their faces or are they going to make it into the feudal era through the t.v.?

shippo-fan: Oh shutup! You know exactly what happens!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibi-chan on May 3, 2006, 5:31:22 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanhey I like the idea of them crashing their faces XD!!!

please put more soon *favs*

Inu_lover1644 on April 6, 2006, 11:14:39 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644lol, this is funny plz continue! *favs*