Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The accident, and Kagome's problem

This story is about Inuyasha Taisho, the greatest dancer ever! But then he loses his partner Kikyo, also his girlfriend, and he gives up dancing. Will Kagome, a low class dancer be abl to convince him to be her partner, so that she can win her dance competition? I don't know. You find out! Sounds' gay, but humor me, and read it anyway.

Chapter 1 - The accident, and Kagome's problem

Chapter 1 - The accident, and Kagome's problem
Okay you guy's, I don't know where I'm gonna go with this story, but I thought it was a good idea. Bear with me please.

Disclaimer: Nope. Don't own it. And *sniff* never will. WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SO SAD!!!

Here goes nothing. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


        This was it. The final dance. This was the dance that would really matter. Inuyasha took a deep breath. He was the worlds best dancer, male dancer that is, and was currently finishing a dance with his partner, and girlfriend, Kikyo Shikon. Inuyasha had long, black hair that he refused to cut, so it went down to about his midback. He had gorgeous violet eyes, and was relatively tall. He was very stubborn, but Kikyo loved him anyway's. She had long black hair, stunning brown eye's, and a heart shaped face, with a cute nose that was slightly upturned. They were finishing the final dance of the evening, the one that would take the gold medal in the United States Dance contest. They did all styles of dance, but had gone with a more jazzy dance for this one. It was called, Dance with me one last time. Currently, they were spinning, and getting ready for the final move. Kikyo leaned back as Inuyasha caught her, she closed her eye's, put her hand to her head and lifted her leg to Inuyasha's shoulder. The crowd applauded, and they bowed. The judge walked up to the middle of the stage, contestans were lined up all around him. "And the winner is . . ." He started. "Inuyasha and Kikyo!" The crowd went wild, and so did the dancer's. Except for one. Kouga Ookami. But he's not important right now. Kikyo laughed and clapped happily as they got their trophy. This was the bst day of her life.
        Soon, the cheering stopped, and everyone went home, including the happy couple. (I need to stop. I hate Kikyo and I'm gonna barf soon.) As they walked out of the building, Inuyasha whispered to her, "I have a present for you!" Kikyo squeeled. "I love presents!" She said happily. "Give it to me!"
        "Not until we get to my house." He firmly said. "Fine." She replied. Kikyo pressed the button on the crosswalk, and as soon as the light turned green, they started across. They were half way there, when Kikyo dropped her purse, and all it's contents spilled everywhere. "Oops." She said. "I'll get it baby, you go ahead." She said. Inuyasha shrugged, but crossed the street. He turned around, and smiled at her. She was so beautifull, and, well, perfect. In his eye's. (Yuck.) But that was all gonna change. She was done, and was standing up, when Inuyasha saw headlights from a distance. He looked at Kikyo and waved her over. She stood up, and then . . .
        
                Blinding light's.
                        
                                An accident.

                                                The hospital.

                                                                fatal words.

"I'm sorry Mr. Taisho. We've done all we could. She didn't make it."

After that night, after he left the hospital feeling empty, he put away the ring forever, that was supposed to go on her finger.

Kagome sighed angrilly. Why couldn't she find a partner? Kagome was twenty three, she had black hair, brown eye's, and a full body. She was beautifull. But if she was so beautfull, why couldn't she find a partner! "ARGH!" She screamed. Hojo was a dud. Miroku was a pervert. Kouga was . . . just plain weird. And Bankotsu couldn't dance to save his life. She needed a partner, and she needed one fast. Then, she remembered. Three years ago, dancing legend, Inuyasha Taisho, had lost his partner in a fatal accident. He hadn't stepped foot on a dance floor since, but maybe she could convince him. Yeah right. Many greater than her had tried. Kagome sighed defeated. There was nothing she could do. All hope was lost. Currently, she was sitting in a waiting room, waiting for her friend, Sango, to get off work. She was a secretary in a dentists office. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Kagome yelled. All eye's turned to her. Kagome sweatdropped. "Um . . . sorry." She said. She sighed. Again. For what, like, the fifth time? "I hate my life." She mumbled under her breath. "You and me both." Someone said who was sitting next to her. "I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled." The stranger said. She looked over. It was . . . him. That black hair, those violet eye's, it was, Inuyasha. Kagome gasped. Your Inuyasha!" She said. He looked at her. "Yeah, unfortunately." He replied, staring angrilly at the cursed door that he would walk through with teeth, and leave, without. Ooh. Scary. "Mr. Taisho, please listen to me." She said. He looked over at her. "What have I been doing all this time?" He said. She nodded. Spotlight went on her. She put on a puppy dog face. "Please sir, ever since I lost my dancing partner, noone has been good enough to dance with me. So I thought-" "No." He interuppted. "But, please!" She cryed to him. He looked at her, with a serious face. "I won't dance. Don't ask me." He said. Just then, Sango, called, "Mr. Taisho, The dentist is ready to see you. Inuyasha growled, but walked through the cursed door. Kagome sighed. But she was also determined. Inuyasha would be her partner, even if it took all month. No, that wouldn't work, the contest was in a month! Okay then, even if it took her from one to three week's!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? Please tell me if it's horrible!

^_^ Inuranda_Hanyou

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

marsfirecat on March 26, 2007, 9:21:05 AM

marsfirecat on
marsfirecatits not horrible its fantastic

inuyasha_naruto_lover on October 30, 2006, 7:09:55 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loverplease go on! this is awesome! -favs-