Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Drive me home, I'll call you later

This story is about Inuyasha Taisho, the greatest dancer ever! But then he loses his partner Kikyo, also his girlfriend, and he gives up dancing. Will Kagome, a low class dancer be abl to convince him to be her partner, so that she can win her dance competition? I don't know. You find out! Sounds' gay, but humor me, and read it anyway.

Chapter 2 - Drive me home, I'll call you later

Chapter 2 - Drive me home, I'll call you later
Inuyasha growled. That had hurt. A lot. He walked back through the cursed door, and was about to go when he saw that same girl waiting for him. Kagome smiled. She had told Sango to go home without her. "Hi Mr. Taisho!!" She shouted walking over to him. He groaned. Grabbing his coat off of the rack, he ran out of the building. Kagome frowned, but ran after him. "Wait!" She shouted. He stopped. And whipped around to face her. "Look." He snapped. "I already said that I wouldnt dance with you." She just kept on smiling and said, "I know! But I need a ride home." He glanced at his car. He could jump in and drive away . . . but that puppy dog face was just way too hard to resist! "Alright." He said gruffly. "Get in." She squealed and jumped into his convertible.
As she sat down her eyes grew big. `I cant believe that I am actually in Inuyasha Taishos car! He got in and locked the door. She just kind of stared at him. He stole a glance at her nervously. "What!" He asked her. "Sorry!" She stuttered. "Its just that, your, like my idol! And your driving me home!" He blushed. Aww. Hes h er idol. He put the keys into the ignition and started to drive. It wasnt until they had been in the car for ten minutes before he said, "Oh! Dangit! I dont know where you live!"

After she got dropped off Kagome skipped into her house. "Im so happy!" She said. "He drove me home! And - and - and . . ." She frowned. "Dang." She muttered. "He still wont dance with me. She ran into her bedroom and got out the phonebook. She found INUYASHA TAISHO, and dialed the number.

Inuyasha threw the keys on the couch. He had gotten home late because he had had to drive that girl home. What was her name again? Aw, it didnt matter anyways. Hed probably never here from her again. Just as he was thinking that, the phone rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter. Ill write more later! Thanx for the comment!

Inuranda_Hanyou ^_^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

marsfirecat on March 26, 2007, 9:25:34 AM

marsfirecat on
marsfirecatcool

Riora on October 30, 2006, 9:28:17 AM

Riora on
RioraAwwww, I love this story! Write more soon, please! It's great!

Inuranda_Hanyou on October 30, 2006, 7:55:34 AM

Inuranda_Hanyou on
Inuranda_HanyouKinda . . . short . . . U-_- sorry again! I do like this story though . . .