Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - No way, uh uh, not now not ever

This story is about Inuyasha Taisho, the greatest dancer ever! But then he loses his partner Kikyo, also his girlfriend, and he gives up dancing. Will Kagome, a low class dancer be abl to convince him to be her partner, so that she can win her dance competition? I don't know. You find out! Sounds' gay, but humor me, and read it anyway.

Chapter 3 - No way, uh uh, not now not ever

Chapter 3 - No way, uh uh, not now not ever
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

This chappies kinda weird ... plz comment! Im not sure if I should continue this story ...

^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha went over and picked up the phone. "Hello?" He said. "Um, Mr. Taisho?" A shy voice answered. He rolled his eyes. It was that girl again.
"Uh huh." He said.
"Its me, Kagome, but you probably already knew that . . ." He made a mental note. `So Kagome was her name huh?
"I was wondering if ..." He waited for her to continue impatiently. "Youwoulddancewithmeatthefinals?" Her words were all jumbled together, she had said them very fast.
"What?"
"Um, I said, would you please dance with me in the finals?" He sighed and sat down in his favorite big green fluffy chair. He figured if he was gonna refuse her, he should at least hear her sob story.
"Go on." He asked her. Over the phone, he could hear her yell a triumphant, `yes! because he was listening to her. Soon though, she came back to the phone.
"Well, sir," She said. He interrupted.
"Call me Inuyasha. Im not old you know." He could feel her blush through the phone. (Can you imagine that? That would be kinda creepy actually ...)
"Okay." She continued. "Inuyasha, I am the greatest pupil at my art school, arts for the entertainers soul. Or, the AES school." She paused to take a breath. "My partner was Hojo Akitoki, but he was very, very clumsy. So, I uh, kinda, dumped him." Inuyasha smirked. He liked this girl already. "But he understood!" She said in a hurry, not to sound too mean. "He now has this other partner, I think her name is Yumi, anyways, then I had a partner named Kouga," At this, Inuyasha growled. Kagome looked at the phone strangely. "Uh, are you okay?" She said.
"Yeah, yeah, fine. Continue."
"Alright, we did great for a while, but then he got really possesive, and started calling me his woman." Inuyasha almost growled again, but stopped himself. "So I got rid of him, and now the semi finals to my dance competition are in three weeks, and I dont have a partner!" Inuyasha considered this, he seriously did. And after some serious thought, he came to a conclusion.
"Alright Kagome." He said.
"Alright what?" She asked hopefully.
"Nope."
~At Kagomes house~
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Kagome heard the dial tone, and looked at the phone in disbelief. He had hung up on her! She slammed down the phone. She was going to have Inuyasha as a partner, if her name wasnt Gerdel McFinkelberg! ... And it wasnt.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment