Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Girl

The Inuyasha gang come upon a girl.Will she become thier friend or foe?

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Girl

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Girl
~Don't ask why i did this.but please commet my story!~

It was a beautiful day in the Fedaul era.The inuyasha gang were heading for the hotsprings.Kagome thought it would be a good place to take a bath.Sango thought the same.Kagome rushed over to the springs."Inuyasha Miroku,You Better not peek at us while were taking a bath.", said Kagome."Feh theres nothing to peek at .", Said Inuyasha. "SIT!",Kagome said with anger."Miroku that goes double for you",Sango added."Don't worry about me, you do need protection,what if a demon came and attack you!?".Sango sighed and said,"Well for one I would hit it with my weapon".Kagome took off her top and mini skirt and got in the Spring.Sango took off her kimono and got in as well."This sure is relaxing right sango?"Kagome said with a smile.Sango replied,"Yeah it sure is".Kagome smiled and started to wash her body.She then stopped and looked around."what's the matter kagome?"Sango said with confusion."I sence a jewel shard from someone and they are very close by!",Kagome said.The girls then got dressed back in there outfits and told inuyasha and Miroku about it.They all went over to the Hotspring to see who it was.They looked from behide a bush.They saw the back of a young girl.Miroku smiled and was making his way out of the bush.Inuyasha,Kagome,Sango pulled him down.The young girl quickly put on her red and white kimono.The girl looked behide her shoulder and then put on her shoes.While she was walking inuyasha and the others followed her.Her long raven like black hair swayed at her movment."I know someone is there,you might as well show your self.",Said the girl.


~Now that they have seen the girl will she attack them?or become part of the group?I will write the rest of the story tommoro if i have time...well please commet this is my second story.~

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu-Tasha on April 10, 2004, 3:20:19 PM

Inu-Tasha on
Inu-Tashanice if ya like reding storys with oter ppl in it that aret part of the show u should read mine and sangmos storys i love em my fdave.

shamoline on April 4, 2004, 2:23:56 PM

shamoline on
shamolineI think it is mysterious , daring what i like in a story , great job!

Ifrit-YoukaiSei on April 1, 2004, 8:27:38 AM

Ifrit-YoukaiSei on
Ifrit-YoukaiSeiOhh mysterious, hehe ^^ I like it

InuyashasYoukaiGirl on April 1, 2004, 8:03:18 AM

InuyashasYoukaiGirl on
InuyashasYoukaiGirlThank you very much ^^

SS5DIABLO on March 31, 2004, 5:09:38 PM

SS5DIABLO on
SS5DIABLOrely good this looke like this is going to e a good story. i look foward to read the outher chapters

SS5DIABLO on March 31, 2004, 5:09:37 PM

SS5DIABLO on
SS5DIABLOrely good this looke like this is going to e a good story. i look foward to read the outher chapters