Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Mysterious Girl Part 2

The Inuyasha gang come upon a girl.Will she become thier friend or foe?

Chapter 2 - The Mysterious Girl Part 2

Chapter 2 - The Mysterious Girl Part 2
Kagome made her way out of the bush."Hi there,Who are you?".The girl stared at Kagome and said,"I am Kiya,who are you?Why were you spying on me.?".Kagome gulped and then noticed a sacred jewel shard on her neck.Kagome replided with a scared look,"Well...uh..I".Inuyasha jumped in front of Kagome and glared at Kiya then said,"We are looking for jewel shards and we need yours!".Kiya smirked then said,"What does it matter.Like you could ever take this shard from me.It's mine to keep!".Right then miroku came out of the bush.He grabbed Kiya hands and said,"Will you bear my child beutiful one".Kiya took her hands away and smaked his face.It was heard all over,Miroku had a red slap mark on his face."What the heck were you thinking!?"Kiya said with anger.Kiya unsheathed her sword then said with a determind voice,"I will not cause any harm if you harm me.If you get in my way.I would hate to be you!".Inuyasha smirked and unsheathed his Tetsiguia."I would be happy to get in your way!",Inuyasha said.Kagome stopped Inuyasha and said,"Don't pick fights all the time,Inuyasha."."It's not my fault if she's trying to threat us!",yelled inuyasha.Kiya then started to walk away.Sango then ran in front of Kiya and said,"We need that shard to beat a powerful demon called Naraku.If we don't get that shard then we can't stop him from using his powers in terrible ways!".Kiya looked away for a moment and said,"I too know that.For sure i would never tell you what he did to me.I will defeat him on my own.".Kagome shook her head and said,"You should join up with us.You can get your revenge!He has done things to us to.And since your alone you have no other choice"."Feh I would never team up with you.And you never told me your names.Oh yeah guess i won't need your names since I guess that I won't meet you again"said Kiya.Kiya then walked away,thinking about what there connection is with Naraku.

~Kiya still won't join up with them.Maybe she will in Part 3 of"The Mysterious Girl".Though she may not seem like in my next chapter it might tell how her connection is.please commet this story~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinzolove on May 22, 2005, 10:20:51 AM

shinzolove on
shinzolovegood. i like it when kagome gets mad at inuyasha

Inu-Tasha on April 10, 2004, 3:22:45 PM

Inu-Tasha on
Inu-Tashakool nice job

SS5DIABLO on April 1, 2004, 4:42:06 PM

SS5DIABLO on
SS5DIABLOthis one came out prety good but you shoukld have had inu yasha fight with her. the only reason i saythat is if she found out how strong he was sh might have respected him and the outhers and joined