Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - There's a way

"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.

Chapter 1 - There's a way

Chapter 1 - There's a way
My first Fruits Basket! I’m so excited. Well this is an intro and it’s short so don’t hurt me!


Torhu’s PoV
Hi everyone, I’m Torhu Honda. As you know I’ve been living with the Souma’s. Well three of them anyway. The family curse of the zodiac. Shigurue Souma, the dog, Yuki Souma, the rat, and Kyo Souma, the cat. Of course there is many Soumas. I’m in my third year of high school with Yuki, and Kyo and my two best friends Hana, and Oiu. I’ve been living with Yuki, Kyo, and Shigurue for two years. I may have been there for a while, but I learn something new every day. Just yesterday I found out that Yuki hates spicy food. I thought he loved it, but hey I can’t get everything right.

Normal PoV
“Ms. Honda are you going shopping?”
“I was just leaving.” Torhu said smiling as usual.
“Is it alright if I go with you? To help you carry your bags.”
“Thank you Yuki.” She smiled while tying her shoe laces. Shigurue walked out of the kitchen with a section of the newspaper in his hands. He wasn’t paying attention and tripped over Torhu and landed with a thud on her. Her eyes swirled @-@.
“Ms. Honda are you ok?” Yuki asked squatting to the floor.
“I’m sorry Torhu. I was just interested in this article, my mind was some where else. Again sorry.” He got up and helped Torhu to her feet.
“I’m fine. I’ll live.” Torhu said swaying a little. She lost her balance from the lost of blood circulation in her legs.
“Ms. Honda!” Yuki caught Torhu in mid-air and transformed.
“Why do I even bother…? I transform no matter what kind of situation it is. Are you alright Ms. Honda?” Torhu stood up and picked Yuki up from the floor.
“Sorry I must cause a lot of trouble for you huh?” Her eyes began to water.
“Torhu don’t cry, you will make me cry.” Shigurue said sniffing.
“Whoever made Torhu cry is going to die!” A familiar voice shouted. Torhu through her hands up defensively.
“Kyo no one made me cry, I swear.” Torhu reassured the angry Kyo. Kyo looked at Yuki in Torhu’s hands.
“I was going to the store, do you want anything Kyo?” Torhu asked placing Yuki next to his clothes.
“Sure. Umm…just some carrots.” Torhu nodded. A minute later Yuki was back to normal. Torhu had become use to this routine and smiled.
“Ready to go?” She asked walking out the door.
“Don’t burn the house down you two!” Torhu giggled waving at Kyo and Shigurue. The two watched the retreating backs until they disappeared.

“Kyo what if I told you, that I know a way that can help you not transform when Torhu hugs you.”

And that my friends is the beginning of my story!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment