Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Bracelet

"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.

Chapter 2 - The Bracelet

Chapter 2 - The Bracelet
Hi everyone! I'm finally updating. I've been in a place where no relatives have a damn computer or as my cousin says the "pooter" (snickers) Well onto the story. I do not own any characters or the show. Oh but i wish i could.

Kyo stared at Shigure suspiciously and closed the door.
"What brings that up?" He asked walking into the den. Shigure folded his newspaper and sat on the opposite side of Kyo. There was a long akward silence and Kyo twitched.
"Well are you going to tell me or what?" He snapped fire burning in his eyes. Shingure pulled out a beaded bracelet. The new bracelet resembled the bracelet Kyo had, to contain his other self. He slid it over to him and Kyo stared at it.
"Is this a joke?" He glared once agian feeling he was being tricked. Shigure simply shook his head no and sighed.
"I know it may be hard to believe..."
"No kidding." Kyo interrupted and Shigure cleared his throat.
"Anywho I was saying, an old woman, friend of the Souma's was selling this bracelet. She said they were guaranteed so they must work!" He smiled happily and drank a sip of his tea. Kyo was quiet and Shigure placed his teacup down softly.
"Kyo, this gives you lots of opportunities and you can get closer to Tohru. I know you have developed feelings for the girl. Whenever a guy goes near her you are always there to save the day." Heroic music blares and Shigure sheepishly smiles and props one foot on the table and he folds his newspaper into a cape. (oh gee) Kyo sweat dropped and stared at his tea as if it was the only thing in the world he could look at.
"My, my Kyo Souma isn't blushing now is he?" Shigure asked smirking and standing up. Kyo clenched his right fist and slammed it on the table.
"No it's from frustration! I'm trying to figure out how to kill you without getting blood on the walls!" Shigure's smirk disappeared and began to run for his office. Kyo jumped up and ran after him.
The door opened and Tohru and Yuki walked through the doors. Torhu's hair blew from a sudden rush of air and her eyes went blank. She was confused as Kyo ran past her gripping to part of Shigure's paper.
"You're a dead dog!" He shouted and Tohru squeaked a stop. Yuki rested the bags on the floor and sighed.
"It's only the beginning of a wonderful day." He said his voice full of sarcasim.


Yeah! it has been updated!
Kyo: No duh stupid
Me: Stupid? hah i write this story bucko! i can hang you by your toes from a tree. Now who's a kitty cat stuck in a tree?
Kyo: ...
Me: Thats what I thought. Now would you be so kind Kyo?
Kyo: Please Review, and thanks for reading.
Me: BYE!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment