Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - It Worked!

"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.

Chapter 3 - It Worked!

Chapter 3 - It Worked!
Kyo tapped his pencil lightly as he stared blankly at his homework. Tohru was sweating so much her hair was drenched and her face was a light pink.

"I don't get it! I'm suppose to, but I don't!" She shouted pulling out her hair. She grunted and picked up her paper. She screamed in frustration and stood up.

"YUKI! Please come help me with this homework! I don't get it." Her screams faded as she went in search of Yuki. Kyo smiled and started laughing at how silly Tohru was acting. He looked at the braclet on the table across from him.

'It's not possible.' He smacked himself in the head, but the braclet was drilling into his mind. He slowly stood up from the table and stared at the idenical braclet, and back to his own. 'It probably was the same woman who made me this one.' He thought as he slipped the braclet on his right wrist. He contuined to stare at the object strangley, not noticing Tohru was standing in the doorway. She leaned agianst it and watched him. She liked watching him, he was cute when he didn't know what he was doing.

Kyo twisted it around and sweatdrop. 'Maybe I didn't put it on right.' He twisted once more, but nothing happened.

"Ugh, Kyo what are you doing?" Kyo jumped three feet out of his pants and turned slightly smiling stupidly.

"Umm, thinking a problem on my homework. I just felt like this braclet might help in some way." 'Let's hope she believe's that.' He thought waiting for Tohru's reaction. Tohru smiled. 'He was never the greatest liar in the world.'

"Really now? I'm just taking a wild guess here. Is that the braclet that Shigure gave you after we left?" She asked and Kyo twitched.

'She is alway's able to get something out of all of us.' Kyo sighed in defeat and sat down. Tohru knew she won this battle and followed Kyo's actions.

"So Shigure didn't tell me what the braclet was for, so I guess you wouldn't mind." Tohru's smile got bigger and Kyo blushed. He liked it when she smiled.

'You're going soft, damn it. I'm going weak at the knee's for some knuckle head girl.'

Kyo stared at the braclet.

"Let me see if it works first." Tohru nodded and saw Kyo get up and sit on his knees in front of her. He gulped as he hugged Tohru, and blushed a deep red when sat there smiling like crazy, but then it happened.

"POOF! Oh, dear kami." He cursed silently as he saw his clothes fell to the floor. Tohru scratched her head and asked Kyo if that was suppose to happen. He growled and said a angry no. Shigure strolled in with his pen in his mouth, and some paper.

"What should happen next, after they go out on their date?" He questioned himself outloud. He stopped when he spotted Kyo sitting angrily at his feet.

"Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you. It's suppose to go on the other person's wrist. It must have slipped my mind." He chuckled and Kyo was steaming as he turned back into regular form. He put on his clothes and smirked, a vein appearing on his head.

"A lot of crap going to slip your mind after I get done with you!" He shouted clenching his fist.

"Kyo, stop he was just playing around." Tohru stood in front of Kyo, with a serious face.

"Fine." He backed down and watched as his prey scuddled out of the room. Tohru slipped the braclet off his wrist on to her's and hugged Kyo, daringly. Kyo once agian blushed, his cheeks were hot. Tohru was blushing also, and Kyo wrapped his arms around her. Yuki walked by eating an apple and almost choked on the peeling. His face downcasted and Tohru got out of Kyo's grip. Without Yuki realizing it he was being held by the small girl. Kyo's blood boiled, but pushed it away and Tohru jumped when she let go of Yuki.

"Now I can hug everyone!" She shouted happily, running out the door to go see Momji. The two guys sweatdrop as the girl went skipping all the way to the Souma estate.

WRITER'S BLOCK!! . Darn it! Well umm I'm not sure who Tohru will end up with so I need votes, on Kyo and Yuki or if you want her with someone else just tell me. But the next chapter is going to be a little wierd.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment