Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - DodgeBall!

"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.

Chapter 4 - DodgeBall!

Chapter 4 - DodgeBall!
Kyo and Yuki trailed behind the over-hyper girl.
"Miss Honda please calm down, you might get a fever." Yuki called to Tohru, who turned around and started walking backwards.
"Alright Yuki-," she was interrupted when she bumped into a tree and fell on her face.
"She must've hit that tree pretty hard for her to fall down like." Kyo concluded, talking to himself randomly. Yuki smiled and chuckled as he kneeled down and held his hand out for Tohru's. She came back from her short visit to La-La land and grabbed his hand, blushing slightly. Kyo turned away not wanting to see what was going. He was getting jealous and he knew it. The wind blew through his orange hair, and Tohru was in awe at how cute he looked, since the wind was blowing, the sun was on his face, and cherry blossoms floated around them. But unfortunately the moment was ruined when a yellow ball came flying into Tohru's head. (AN: poor tohru she's having it rough today)
She fell to the ground and grunted. She rubbed her head and Yuki sweat dropped.
"I'm guessing this belongs to you?" He questioned a girl about his age. She didn't answer, and took the ball from Yuki's hand. Yuki watched as the girl walked away, her brown her swaying back and forth as she walked forward.
"Well that was strange." He mumbled as Tohru hopped to her feet as if nothing happened. She looked around and smiled. Kyo and Yuki watched as she started jogging to the Souma estate.
"That girl is something else." Yuki and Kyo said in unison, trudging behind her once more.

At the Souma estate three kids were tossing around a small red ball. Momji, Keisa, and Hiro were laughing as they enjoyed their game of hot potato. The huge oak gates opened and caused they group to turn and the ball went rolling next to someone's foot.
"Nei-chan!" Keisa shouted, in her soft musical voice and went running to Tohru.
"Aw! You are still cute as always Keisa!" Tohru smiled brightly, pushing Keisa's bangs out of her red face.
"What have you been doing to make you get so hot?" Tohru asked examining Keisa.
"We were playing hot potato, until you decided to show up." Hiro explained, smirking. Momji jumped in the air and squeezed Tohru, until Kyo shoved him off of her.
"What's with you always being so annoying?" Kyo asked clearly angry at the small boy.
"I haven't said one word Kyo!" Momji smiled and Kyo sighed in defeat. Hiro stood there with an emotionless face, but his eyes were staring at Tohru strangely.
"How did you do that Tohru-chan?" He asked and Tohru smacked herself in the head.
"Oh, silly me I forgot to tell you. That's why I came here in the first place." All three pair of eyes fell on her and she twisted her new bracelet.
"This bracelet allows me to hug you guys, without you transforming." She explained and Hiro nodded. Tohru stood in front of Hiro and hugged him.
"Ha! Now I can hug you all I want." Tohru proclaimed pointing at Hiro. He stared, with a sweat drop, as Tohru did a little victory dance. Keisa smiled shyly as she stood beside Tohru.
Yuki remembered that strange girl, with the yellow ball. ‘She looked like a twin of Ms. Honda, but how is that possible? Unless Tohru has a twin she doesn’t know about. No, I’m just being stupid, although she was quite pretty.’ He smiled at his weird thought. Kyo was smiling slightly, while watching Tohru play with the kids. Hiro slipped out of the game and stood beside Kyo.
“Why are you staring at Tohru-chan like that?” He asked out of the blue, making Kyo jump slightly.
“Like what?” Kyo asked, his eyes focusing on the top of Hiro’s head.
“With those goo-goo eyes, like you are in love with her or something,” He shrugged, and continued, “but that that’s impossible for you isn’t it?” He asked, concluding his statement.
“It’s not impossible.” Kyo whispered quietly, once again looking at Tohru. Hiro smiled, and placed his eyes on Keisa.
“I think Keisa’s prettier.” Hiro smirked, knowing that hit a nerve. Kyo looked down at the kid.
“No way you little twerp. Tohru is defiantly prettier!” He shouted a little too loudly, making the Yuki, Tohru, Keisa, and Momji all turn their way. Kyo felt his cheeks get hot.
“Ugh, Tohru is…umm, never mind.” He couldn’t think of anything and turned away. Tohru smiled and tossed the red ball at Kyo’s head. Kyo felt something coming towards him, and he sharply turned in time to catch the ball. He stared at it and back at Tohru.
“Humph, trying to be funny? Well catch this!” He shouted throwing the ball at Tohru. She dodged it and it hit Yuki, sending him toppling sideways. He stood up glanced at Kyo.
“You stupid cat.” He mumbled and picked up the ball.
“DODGE BALL!” The over hyper, Momji shouted, and started running around in circles. That is how a very fun and umm hurtful game began!


I have WRITER’S BLOCK ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well at least it’s updated right? Yeah right. Well um BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment