Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Kisa's News

"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.

Chapter 6 - Kisa's News

Chapter 6 - Kisa's News
Tohru yawned, and snuggled into her pillow. A knock filled her room and she groaned.
“Honda-san time to get up,” Yuki’s muffled voice called through the door. Tohru groaned once more as she peeled her covers off of her. She glanced at her clock and screamed. She jumped out of her bed, opened the door, knocking Yuki over. She looked over her shoulder and said sorry as she slammed the bathroom door. Yuki dusted off the invisible dust on his pants as Kyo walked by him, heading down the stairs. Kyo smirked as he slipped on his shoes.
“Hurry up Tohru; you’re going to make us late!” He shouted as Tohru ran past the stairs, a towel on her head, and attempting to pull her shirt over her stomach.
“I’ll be ready in a second!” She answered back, and Yuki sighed, adjusting his back pack.
“Silly girl,” He muttered taking his time down the stairs. Kyo nodded in agreement. He froze. ‘Did I just agree with him?’ He asked himself, shocked.
A soft knock shattered the second of silence, and Yuki opened the door slowly. Kisa stood before him, breathing heavily.
“Kisa-san?” He asked unsure why she was there.
“Yuki-kun, I have to tell you something really important.” Kisa said making her way inside. Yuki raised an eyebrow in confusion.
“Important? What is it?” He asked squatting down to Kisa’s height. Tohru came tumbling down the stairs, with her backpack in hand.
“Let’s go, let’s go!” She shouted running past Yuki and Kisa. Kyo grumbled something like stupid girl and ran after Tohru. Yuki looked at Kisa apologetically and stood.
“Sorry Kisa we have to go. You can always come back later.”
“No!” Kisa shouted, catching Yuki off guard. Her lips quivered, and her fists turn white as she clenched them. She gulped and looked at Yuki.
“Akito-san has hired someone to “get rid of” Tohru-onii-chan! That bracelet that she is wearing will never come off, because Kyo-kun put it on her. Kyo-kun and Tohru-onii-chan fell for a trick that Akito set up for them both!” Yuki’s eyes went big as he processed the information. He frowned looking at Kisa.
“Kisa are you sure?” He asked not fully believing her.
“Yes! That girl you saw yesterday was her! That was the girl who’s supposed to get rid of Tohru-onii-chan!” A mental image of the girl with the ball flashed into his mind.
‘That’s impossible right?’ He questioned himself looking at Tohru and Kyo waiting. He sighed.
“Alright, I’ll talk to them about it.” He reassured Kisa.
“Watch out for Tohru-onii-chan please.” She pleaded, a tear slipping from the corner of her eye. Yuki nodded, and smiled at Kisa.
“Shouldn’t you be going to school?” He asked and Kisa’s face changed from worried to “OHMYGOSH” look. She turned on her heel and took off running.
“Bye Yuki-kun!” She shouted running past Tohru and Kyo, who waved at her. Yuki gave a half-heartedly smile, and slipped on his shoes.
‘Unbelievable.’ He thought snidely, walking a fast pace to meet Kyo and Tohru.
“About time, now I’m blaming you for making me late.” Tohru smiled, without a care in the world. Yuki frowned, and nodded.
“Let’s go, don’t want to be too late.” With that they walked away from the Sohma house, Yuki in total confusion and filled with worry.


Ta-Da! It has been updated! Yep the plot has thickened but it is slowly reaching the climax! DunDunDunDun!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment