Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Tori

"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.

Chapter 7 - Tori

Chapter 7 - Tori
Tohru adjusted her book bag, as her, Yuki, and Kyo walked in an unusual silence

“Yuki-san is something troubling you?” Yuki glanced at Tohru with a questioning look in his eyes.

“Nothing Ms. Honda, Why?” Yuki asked glancing forward. Tohru shook her head as she searched for a reasonable answer.

“….Well it just seems that you and Kyo-kun aren’t fighting as much today.” She responded while looking at the ground. Kyo looked at Tohru and laughed.

“Well there is nothing to fight about.” Kyo said smiling at Tohru. Tohru nodded in agreement. “I guess you’re right.” She giggled.

As the three rounded the corner a girl was standing in their path. The girl stared at them with a dead look in her eyes. She was spinning a yellow ball in her hands. Yuki stepped back, his eyes wide. ‘shoot’ He thought. Tohru saw his reaction and stared back at the girl. Kyo glared at the stranger. Tohru recalled from her memory that the girl was the one that hit her in the head with the ball.

“Get the hell out of the way you freak. We’re on our way to school and we can’t be late again.” Tohru nodded but felt uncomfortable by the way the girl was looking at her. She began walking around her but the girl swung out her arm. She hit Tohru in the stomach, causing her to fall backwards. Kyo, as on instinct, began to go to Tohru’s aid but the girl kicked him in the face, knocking him sideways. Yuki was trying to register what was going on, but couldn’t.

Kyo groaned as he held his sore cheek.

“Who in the hell do you think you are?!” The girl stared at Kyo with the same dead look in her eyes.

“I’m Tori, no last name, and I’m way out of your league you stupid cat.” She responded mono-tone.

Kyo jumped to his feet with a very angry expression on his face.

“Kyo, don’t underestimate her.” Yuki finally spoke. Kyo threw a mean look at Yuki as well.

“Why should I?!” Yuki glared at Kyo as he pulled Tohru to her feet.

“Fine, but next time,” Kyo quickly glanced at the girl, “I’ll be ready to kick her skinny little @$$.” Tohru’s mouth slightly dropped open as Yuki directed her the opposite direction and half-heartedly smiled.

“We’ll take the shortcut to school today.” He told her, pulling her along.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment