Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Stupid Girl

"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.

Chapter 8 - Stupid Girl

Chapter 8 - Stupid Girl
Yuki sighed as he sat in his desk, ignoring everyone around him. He had to tell Kyo what was going on sooner or later, and it was troubling him. Kyo was already pissed, and Tohru was frightened. The poor girl has no idea someone was out to kill her.

Kyo was tapping his pencil trying to get his anger out, softly. He kept glancing at Yuki who seemed distant from everyone. He knew the stupid rat knew something that he didn’t and it was ticking him off even more. He was looking around the room and saw Tohru talking to Uo and Hana quietly. Apparently they haven’t learned about the incident that morning or they would be all over his case. Tohru caught Kyo’s glance and shyly smiled at him.

Kyo smiled back as a soft pink sprinkled across his face. ‘I’m glad she wasn’t seriously hurt. I wouldn’t forgive myself.’ Kyo thought as Tohru stared at him with a shy look. Hana smiled.

“I love such wonderful electric waves.” She whispered in her usual eerie voice. Uo nodded.

“You can feel them in the air,” Uo ever so agreed. Tohru looked at her two friends, confused.

“What do you mean?” She asked. Uo and Hana giggled.

“Oh nothing at all Tohru-chan.” They responded in unison.

Kyo turned his head in embarrassment. Those two were going to pay, someday.

Tohru smiled, still not understanding what was going on when they continued to giggle. She stood slowly, her stomach aching. She walked gradually over to Kyo’s desk with a pained look on her face.

“Are you ok Kyo-kun?” She whispered, crouching near his elbow, which was hanging off the side of his desk. She placed her small fingers on it, and he flinched slightly.

“Yeah, just, uh a little worried is all.” He replied, turning his head towards Tohru. He smiled, and cringed.

“Are you alright? She hit you pretty hard.” He mumbled, hating he didn’t see that stupid move coming. Tohru nodded.

“I’m tough don’t worry about me, ok.” She said, flexing her arm. Kyo rolled his eyes.

“Yea, yea and I’m the Queen of England. Seriously if that girl bruised you, she just dug her own grave…” He faded off, staring at the bracelet on Tohru’s arm. He blushed slightly. ‘Of course it’s not like I’ll ever find out if she was bruised or anything.’ He thought, as Tohru, turned the bracelet.

“Thank you.” She whispered, and hugged Kyo’s arm. Her face was warm and he blushed ten times more than he already was. He nodded.

“Hey no problem Tohru, stop with the mushy stuff.” The boy laughed.

Yuki shook his head, trying to get Kisa’s words out of his clouded head. He gripped the side of his arms and finally stood abruptly, making everyone jump at his sudden movement. Kyo and Tohru looked his way and he looked back at them.

“Kyo come with me please.” He demanded, already out the door. The students started to glance around nervously, wondering if they were going to fight.

Kyo stood and followed swiftly, he saw Tohru stand. “Tohru stay here.” He told the confused brunette. She didn’t argue and stepped back from the door slowly.

Yuki stopped and pivoted on his heel, coming face to face with the very confused Kyo.

“Kyo,” He started his eyes drilling into Kyo’s. “Tohru is in a lot of trouble.”

“Well no duh stupid rat.” Kyo interrupted, frowning. Yuki glared.

“Listen to me, you cat. Akito is after Tohru. That girl is to kill her! Kisa warned me, but I thought nothing of it and now Tohru was almost seriously injured today. We can’t leave her alone you understand?” Yuki’s eyes were dark and Kyo gulped.

“Yeah. Ok.” He answered, dumbfounded. Yuki sighed.

“Ok. Don’t tell her. She’ll be worried about us trying to protect her.” He said and Kyo nodded, feeling numb.

‘She is always worrying about someone else. Stupid girl.’ Kyo thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment