Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Well Hello

"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.

Chapter 10 - Well Hello

Chapter 10 - Well Hello
Previously =]

"I won't tell." She said, placing on finger over her glossed lips. I shook my head no.

"Stop being a little girl Tohru." I didn't mean for it to sound so harsh and I hit myself mentally again. Her pouting face changed into a sad look. She turned and began to walk away, but then I did something unexpected. I grabbed her wrist, spun her around, and…

Still Kyo's POV

Then everything was a blur, but everything, all motion came to a halt. I opened my eyes and blinked rapidly. Tohru was staring at me so I shifted uncomfortable by the look.

"W-what was that f-for?" She asked. I looked at her questioningly. I have no idea what just happened. What the hell just happened?

"Huh?" That was the only word my mouth could produce enough sound for. She started to laugh and she just laughed. My mouth dropped open at her laughter.

"You don't remember that you just kissed me?" Tohru asked after taking a deep breath from her non stop laughter. My jaw hit the ground. I had just kissed the girl and I don't even recall it. What the hell is wrong with me? I shook my head no and she just laughed again. Tohru was acting so weird.

"Oh well." She giggled and walked off. "Hurry up, dinner needs to get done and you need to help."

I guess the rest of the night went by quickly and it sucked. Tohru didn't repeat what happened on our walk home, hell she acted like it never happened. Whatever happened? The bravest thing I do in my entire life and I don't remember it. That's frigging great. We say our goodnight's and as I walk by Tohru's room I hear her talking to her mother's picture. She does that to keep her mother informed, which is silly but it's nice that she still wants to believe her mother is there with her. I stopped to listen and then she mentioned me.

"Out of nowhere mom, he reaches for my wrist and pulls me into a kiss! Can you believe it, Kyo Sohma kissing me? It was unexpected but nice I guess." I grinned to myself. But then realized she said "I guess". What's that supposed to mean? I snapped myself out of it. I didn't want to get caught eavesdropping and I slipped into my room and fell onto my bed. Drifting to sleep I saw Tohru grinning at me. What a nice way to fall asleep.

Normal POV

Everyone in the Sohma house was wide awake and hustling to get to school on time, except Shigure of course. The three teens ran from their home in the woods, trying to get to school. All three of them woke up late and were hurrying. Tohru had to pull her hair into a ponytail, since she only had time to do a quick brushing, Yuki was trying to straighten out his uniform pants, since they were wrinkled and Kyo was trying to not kill himself by tripping over his shoes, which were on the wrong feet.

They were also very tired and grumpy. Even little energetic Tohru; felt like falling asleep in History class today. School dragged on and the classes seemed like centuries long, for Kyo anyway. He's mind had been focused on trying to find out exactly what he did last night. Every once in a while he would glance at Tohru, who was resisting the urge to sleep.

Finally the last bell of the day rang and it was time to go home. Tohru stood in the classroom doorway waiting for Kyo and Yuki to gather their things.

"Ms. Honda I will be unable to escort you from work this evening. I have many things that need to be done here and at the main house, if that's alright?" His usual busy schedule didn't faze Tohru and she grinned. "That's fine. I understand." She looked towards Kyo and he looked down at his backpack. The thing was heavy with books and books. Tohru just nodded her head and turned around.

"I'll be home at normal time tonight. I'll stop by the store to pick up things for dinner alright. Have a good afternoon boys, don't miss me too much." She disappeared into the hall and Yuki and Kyo stood staring at the empty doorway.

"She seems to be in a good mood." Yuki mumbled and went on his way, Kyo slowly following him. The two separated without any arguing. The arguing crap seemed to ease by a lot since Tohru's been with them.

Tohru placed all her work materials in her assigned locker. She took notice that Momji wasn't there. "I guess he's at the main house or something." The girl mumbled to herself as she grabbed her backpack. She placed it on her shoulder and turned around.
She gasped and took a small step back. "I-its you. How did you get in here?" Tohru asked the familiar looking girl, who was standing very close. "Snuck in." Tori's cold voice filtered through Tohru's body and shivers ran up her spine.

Tori stepped back a little, seeing that Tohru's body was rigid and stiff. "Ms. Honda will you take a walk with me?" Tohru was taken aback by the question but nodded slowly. Tori smiled a small smile and turned away. "Good. Maybe you can help me like you've helped everyone in the Sohma family, Ms. Honda." With that said Tori walked out the front door with a confused Tohru following.


Mwuahahah! The next chapter is going to be great. Sorry for the short sentences. My mind isn't really awake. Review and constructive criticism please! -Tori

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment