Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Verge of a Breakdown

Well here is the sequel to "Gone like the Petals of a Cherry Blossom"! Sakura has left to find her father''s killer. What will Sasuke and Naruto and the others do?

Chapter 1 - Verge of a Breakdown

Chapter 1 - Verge of a Breakdown
Ah the sequel has finally started! I hope you enjoy. I’m going to have fun writing this for you guys. I’m not sure where this is really going yet so help me out. Sorry for taking so long by the way, a lot has happened and I’m just a mess. But I will make this sequel the best ever just for you guys!

Bob: Normal

Bob: Thought


Bob: Song

Bob: Yelling

(Bob): (AN:)

Na na, na na na, na na
I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly
…………………………………………………………..

Now you are gone, now you are gone
There you go, there you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you are gone, now you are gone
There you go, there you go,
Somewhere your not coming back

………………………………………………………….


The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same noo
The day you slipped away
Was the day that I found it won't be the same oooh
Na na, na na na, na na
I miss you



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was yet another dark and gloomy day in Konoha. The wind blew slightly and it was chilly outside. Konoha’s villagers had become use to the weather, since it had been like this for about two weeks. Konoha received rain almost every day, sprinkling to heavy showers. Many people blame the gods; because they were suddenly angry at them. Others said it was because one of their most treasured konuchi had just up and left without explanation.

Sasuke agreed with the second reason. He gripped his sheets in frustration, as he glared at the gray clouds that were hanging just outside his window. He was angry with himself and angry at the fact Sakura didn’t want help. He wanted to follow her, he really did, but didn’t because she has to protect her honor. He respects that but in his mind he was really pissed at her for being so damn stupid. Naruto had spoken with Sasuke a couple days ago about the situation and Sasuke being not himself had a break down.

-Flashback- Sasuke’s POV-
Naruto’s shrill voice echoed in my head as I opened the front door. His happy smile made me angry. How could he smile after someone he loves dearly just decided to risk her life for a low-life criminal? Naruto though only thought Sakura was on a mission. How gullible the dobe is. Naruto asked me if I was going to invite him in and I came back to remembering he was even there. I moved aside and made my way to the kitchen. I wasn’t really hungry, but I knew Naruto would want to eat something.

Lately, well ever since Sakura left, I had been spacing out and the only thing I heard or saw was her. I opened the pantry and tossed Naruto some chicken ramen in a cup. I heard him gleefully tear the paper off and head towards the sink. That smile though slowly faded as the hot water poured into the cup.

“So do you know what the mission is that Sakura’s doing? Tsunade won’t tell me and I’m curious to know.” The blonde asked, sticking the cup in the microwave.

I stayed silent for a few moments and sighed heavily. Should I really be telling him this? Then I decided I really should. “You know that someone killed her father right?” I asked, trying to start this conversation off right.

“Yeah, everyone knows. Gaara has been walking around and people are just randomly telling him sorry for Sakura’s loss since she isn’t here to receive them herself. One old woman gave Gaara a pot of lilies and she kissed his cheek. He was confused, but the woman is someone Sakura saved in the hospital a few months back. But what does that have to do with her mission?” I just heard bits and pieces of Naruto’s long @$$ explanation for a simple yes or no question, and sat down on my couch. I realized after a moment what he said last and I glanced his way.

“Uh…well don’t freak out Naruto, but Sakura isn’t on a mission.” I took a deep breath and as I said the words I began to get angry. “She’s after the man who killed her father Naruto.” I said through gritted teeth. Naruto stopped slurping his disgusting ramen and stared at me with such seriousness, that it scared me. He swallowed what was still in his mouth and placed the bowl down. Its clank against the wooden coffee table made me flinch.

“She left for the same reason I did. In a way I suppose. It wasn’t a life mission like mine.” I managed to say, I was having trouble saying the right words. Some words just tick Naruto off. I of all people should know. Naruto still sat in an unusual silence, which was even creepier. I could feel the breath within me slip and my heart pound. ‘What is he going to do?’ I questioned myself.

“Why didn’t she ask for help? She should’ve known we would help her.” Naruto’s low voice rang deep through my body. The sorrow was unbearable. So this is what it felt let to leave the people who care most about you.

“Naruto, I really don’t know.”

“Why didn’t you try to stop her?” He suddenly shouted, and his eyes started to glow with anger. I held my hands out in defense.

“I did Naruto. She wouldn’t...listen.” The last word came very quietly, as soon as I understood that I didn’t listen either.

“History really loves to repeat itself.” Naruto remarked, reading the expression that was apparent on my face. I sighed deeply and sunk into the comfort of my couch. I felt my stomach churning and my eyes starting to water. Then I lost it. I started crying so fracking hard that I couldn’t see the dobe sitting across from me. Why did have to leave? Why is she doing this alone? She’s going to die. No I don’t want her to…but its going to happen. The tears came quicker and my mouth tasted like ash. My whole body was shaking in anger and sadness.

“What’s fracking wrong with her? She’s going to get herself killed.” I said through ragged breaths and sobs. Naruto stood up and sat beside me. He didn’t make an attempt to hug me or tell me its going to be ok, like everyone else probably would have done…but he’s Naruto and I’m Sasuke. We can do things without doing anything. He sighed and sat there watching me cry for the first time in a long time.

-End Flashback- Sasuke’s POV

“What’s wrong with me? Why does she suddenly mean everything to me?” I asked myself, my voice strained. My throat was burning from the alcohol that was there a few moments ago. It stung and didn’t taste good, but I would do anything at this point to get rid of the thoughts of her. It was killing me, and I hated it. I stared at the angry rain clouds as they continued to hover over poor little Konoha. Everything was screwed up again. ‘So stupid…’ I thought, hearing the small rain drops tapping on the roof. I wasn’t tired, but my eyes began to droop. I sat up to avoid falling asleep and looked at the shot glass in my hand. “What am I doing?” I asked myself and gripped the glass tighter. I shouted angrily and I threw it at the wall in front of me. “Damn it, Sakura why did you fracking leave without me?” I shouted again to no one. The glass shards that were falling to floor reminded me of Sakura’s tears and I started crying again. “I’m losing my mind over you Sakura. Don’t you get it?” I asked the air, wishing she was standing in front of me. Her pretty pink hair shimmering from the rain drops and her bright smile making the clouds disappear and the anger in me vanish. Her light pink cheeks and her small, ruby lips. Her dress blowing in the wind from the opened window. Her scent, like cherries and vanilla. I can feel her in my arms, but I know that she isn’t there and will never be there. “I made a mistake…” I said to myself closing my eyes and rubbing my forehead.

I'm on the verge of a breakdown
I'm on the brink of an epic meltdown
I'm on the way to a flat line
Oh oh yea

No oh oh
I don't really want to leave you behind
But apparently you can't stay all mine
So I'll try to let you go
You're not mine to own

If I let it go
If I let this go
If I let you go
Would the scars continue to show
[x2]

I'm on the verge of a crackdown
I'm freaking out, got a bottle of jack down
I'm on my way to a blackout
Oh oh yea

No oh oh
I don't really want to leave you behind
But apparently you can't stay all mine
So I'll try to let you go
You're not mine to own

If I let it go
If I let this go
If I let you go
Would the scars continue to show
[x2]

I'm on the verge of a breakdown
I'm on the brink of an epic meltdown

No oh oh
I don't really want to leave you behind
But apparently you can't stay all mine
So I'll try to let you go
You're not mine to own

If I let it go
If I let this go
If I let you go
Would the scars continue to show
[x3]

I'm on the verge of a breakdown


I started crying even harder and the rain outside began to pour from the dark heavens. “I have to get you back.” I sobbed to myself, feeling all of myself dying.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment