Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The training

Something i wrote when i got bored.

Chapter 2 - The training

Chapter 2 - The training

Kiba and team followed Kurenai out to the training field.
``Right'' Said Kurenai `` I wasn't you to go for a run through those trees'' and she points a set of trees in front of them.
``But for how long or what distance?'' Asked Shino
``Until I tell you to stop.'' Kurenai replied.
So Kiba Hinata and Shino started of in there run through the trees. With no idea what was in store for them.

As they ran through the trees they thought the training was going to be easy. Suddenly a great fireball came from the top of one of the trees and burnt half of the trees down so they blocked the team's path.
``Who was that?'' Hinata shouted
Kiba turned round and said `` Hey Sasuke what was the pint of that?''
``Kurenai ordered me to do it'' Sasuke replied. ``But you can go now''
So Kiba and the team started jumping from tree top to tree top.

As they were jumping Kiba smelled someone else. ``Who is there'' he asked.
Then there was a shower of kunai and shuriken.
``JUMP!'' Kiba shouted and they jumped from the tree top to the ground.
``Who was that'' Hinata asked
``ME'' said a voice from the tree. Then Kurenai walked out. `` right training over you may leave. You did very well on this.''

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment