Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1- Gathering Together

WOO! ok The Defectives YAY!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1- Gathering Together

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1- Gathering Together


Zen looked out her window at the acid rain pouring from the smog clouds in the space nighttime sky. She was sipping Red Hot ectoplasm when she heard her annoying blue-eyed brother Kayne call her “ZEN! I'VE CALLED YOU THREE TIMES NOW GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM!” Zen groaned in annoyance “WHAT DID YOUR STUPID ROBOT GET STUCK IN THE TOILET AGAIN?” she yelled knowing that the robot with the same name pronunciation as one of her own robots was standing right there “NO I DID NOT!” he screamed angrily then he ran away. Kayne grunted which usually meant he was laughing and then managed to say, “Zen Anamar said it was time to go” this made Zen go wide-eyed and her pinkish red eyes had a small sense of fear in them “Go? G-Go Where?” then all of a sudden an Orange eyed robot named Embir jumped from the ceiling and saluted in the proper Vexen robot manner. “AHEM” Embir said and then a blue-eyed robot named Blaze fell from the ceiling flat onto his face “HIYA!!!!!” He looked at Kayne and Jumped on his head and pulled his antennae and jerked his head around “OW!!!” Kayne screamed in pain as he picked up the robot and threw it to Zen. They got out of the room and ran to a small room with hearts on the door and went in and picked up a baby Vexen with hot pink eyes wearing a light pink shirt with a heart on it and pink pants named Beta and her Robot Crimson who was a darker shade of pink and then went to the next room and saw Reb getting packed and her robot Dev came up “How do I look Dev?” she asked the green eyed robot with pale metal skin “Never looked better the boot camp look make you look so much tougher then your wimpy self really is!” he replied “Gee Thanks.” Reb said annoyed and Zen cleared her throat and Reb came running out with her alien panda suitcase and they went to a room with rock posters all over the wall and they went in and grabbed Blaize “Time to go you little toilet guppy!” Zen said to him and he grunted in annoyance and walked with them and they went down the hall, down the stairs into the elevator and to the left down the hall and took the left of the fork in the hallway to the room labeled 4219683940000821-7 B and went into the room and found a baby Vexen with Dark blue eyes in a blue sweater with a star and blue pants named Alpha and then his robot Cobalt and grabbed them and went to the elevator and went to the bottom floor and saw Anamar's eyes shining with joy as they stepped into separate tubes and in a flash they were gone. “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I'M FREE I'M FREE! I DON'T HAVE A MISTRESS! OR A MASTER WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Anamar sang loudly then noticed people were watching and she grabbed a mop and started mopping as the Royal family of Vexen's were teleported to the Defective Advanced Vehicle unit.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment