Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

It's Victor's anniversay night, who better to share it, than with your first bride?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Disc- Yay! My First Corpse Bride fic! Well it's just a simple one shot, But I still hope you guys enjoy!







The cool night wind chilled the young man's cheek as he walked threw the darken forest; the eerie moon shined though the tree branches.

Victor Van Dort made his way past the grasping bushes humming happily as he went along. It's been a year since he was married to Victoria, it was their anniversary night. Of course her parents were still very upset about the two's marriage, but nothing can come between the two lovers. Nothing. Except a corpse.



Victor sat under the old oak tree. The same place was he mistakenly said his vowels to a waiting corpse bride. His head tilted to aside as memories of the incident flooded back to him. A small noise snapped him from his trance. His eyes glazed over and saw a small blue butterfly there with a broken wing. Victor stared at the poor thing for a moment's while before he realized why it looked so familiar.



“Emily!” he cried .His hands gently scooping her up. “Long time, hm?”



The butterfly flicked its useful wing. Victor nodded. “Victoria is fine, It's our anniversary today.” He replied. “What happened?” he cooed softly as he gently stroked her torn wing with a finger. “These blasted woods, you shouldn't be in here.”



Victor sat silent for a moment as Emily tried to flap her broken wing. “I never…got to truly thank you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have realized how much I love-”

Emily's flapping actions suddenly ceased, the tiny breeze she caused stopped. Victor's eyes widen. “Gah, I'm sorry! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!” he hit his head with a small fist.



“Oh Emily, I shouldn't have ever brought that up.” Victor's nervous eyes darted around, trying to come up with something. He sighed and lowered his head.



“Emily…I truly do miss you. Very much.” He smiled a bit. “You had such an innocent heart….that didn't beat though” he joked. Emily nipped at his finger tip.



“Sorry!” he apologized quickly. “You deserved much better than me…Sometimes Emily.” He bit his lips. “I wonder. What life would be like if I did marry you?”

Emily flapped her good wing slowly.



“I think I would have grown to love you. In fact, at a point…I did. Maybe I still do.”



Both of Emily's wings flapped. Victor brought her closer to his face. “Emily, I love you.”



Emily flew clumsily and landed on the tip of his nose. Victory chuckled. “I miss you.”



I miss you too, darling…Emily's voice sang in the wind. And I'll always love you…

Victor's eyes lazily closed half way. Emily's form appeared before him.



You may kiss the bride…



Victor felt a warm pressure on his lips. His eyes opened quickly. `Emily?' he thought.

Victoria sat there smiling. “Found you.” She giggled. “What on earth are you doing out here Victor? We're missing you at the party.”

Victor's eyes sadden for a second but, quickly brighten. “Came to see an….old friend. A very good old friend.” He stood and helped his young wife up. Victoria wrapped her arm around his. The two began there walk home. Victor looked over his shoulder. And saw Emily's ghostly form standing there. She smiled and twirled about, her transparent gown surrounding her as she swayed. Victor smiled. Emily kept spinning around as she turned back into a butterfly flying crazily around.



`Happy anniversary Emily Darling'



Happy anniversary Victor Dear…



Siiiiigggghhhhhhhhhhh. I hope you guys enjoyed it!


Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

corpsebecky on August 10, 2006, 2:39:47 AM

corpsebecky on
corpsebeckyawwwwww

that woz so cute!

I luv'd it!

*favz*

Jackismine on March 17, 2006, 9:44:57 AM

Jackismine on
JackismineAww! That is cute!
It changed my mind about fanfics.
See, I was on IMDB CB message boards and someone pitched an idea for a horrible fanfic idea and I comlpaned that there are no good fanfics out there and some one pointed to this and said read this it will change your mind. and it did ^_^ Yay for you!

CBrideEmily on March 9, 2006, 9:34:21 AM

CBrideEmily on
CBrideEmilyawwwwwwwwwwww its so cute i love it! ^-^

mu_mu on March 3, 2006, 8:59:36 PM

mu_mu on
mu_muowww
...then after a year later victoria had a baby, a baby girl. when the priest asked for her name, Victor named her "Emily".

Moonchild10 on February 5, 2006, 9:51:51 AM

Moonchild10 on
Moonchild10Awww, that was beautiful! ^_^ I loved it muchly!

Blue_Bubble on January 10, 2006, 5:32:58 AM

Blue_Bubble on
Blue_BubbleAWWWWOOO MY GOSH!!! I have and forever will be a EmilyVictor fan! ^_^ Damn Victoria and her stupid little crown tiara making Emily feel bad so you can marry Victor! This is a great ficcy! w2g!

Lady_Skai on November 26, 2005, 7:23:04 AM

Lady_Skai on
Lady_Skai-cries hystarically- HE SHOULD HAVE MARRIED HER!

xSewmymouth_shut on November 25, 2005, 1:41:47 PM

xSewmymouth_shut on
xSewmymouth_shutomg!!
*cries*
He should of marrie emily.
Shes so much better ^^

Alejandropro on November 8, 2005, 6:32:36 AM

Alejandropro on
AlejandroproI read this a week ago, and I really enjoyed reading it. Sadly, I lost the address, so I didn't have the chance to read it again.

I spent everyday since trying to find it, and I did 10 minutes ago. I lack the words to express how happy that makes me feel.

Thanks for making me love fanfics. :) Keep on writing, your art is enjoyed by many.

Burtonite878 on October 17, 2005, 4:48:41 AM

Burtonite878 on
Burtonite878AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! That was so cute! I loved it! That was such a great movie...Awesome idea.

-Jenna