Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the idea

its a new show I've been creating along with Nightmare on relm street. This one has different, more detailed drawn people

Chapter 1 - the idea

Chapter 1 - the idea
ok the idea of shockzone actually has a theme that itr follows (unlike Nightmare on Relm Str. with very random themes).The theme is that 7 teams are fighting eachother and going through challenges in a stadium. This stadium is not ordinary, its in a different universe in which the conscept of matter does not exist. In this universe teleporting is easy. Instead of matter, everything is made of a substince which can break and reform perfectly without being damag it can choose whatever it wants to look like. the only problem is that what it wants to look like becomes its only look. after that it can't changes its look untill its death. this substince is called Shoxinite. It makes up all the buildings,surrondings, and people which go by the name Shoxenates ( it is not a mistake that it goes from Shoxinite to Shoxinates and not Shoxinites) Shoxens for short. That is one reason forr the title, the other is the battle stadium is called Shockzone. Its a parody of Sportz zone. Well the teams are made up of humans ( well most of them). Each team has a different theme and name. Each team has a leader to make desisions. The leader is picked by the most intelegent person in the group. There fighting for different prizez (of course). There are humans on the show that are not on the teams. They got to Exzadore (The small town where Shockzone is) in random different ways.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment