Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Invader Allie

A small but brave invader gets sent to a planet but crashes on another!She also meets some characters we all know and love!

Chapter 1 - Invader Allie

Chapter 1 - Invader Allie


The Crash



The tallest looked around. ”Well!” Purple screamed ”What!”

Red asked “where is she!” The doors suddenly slid open. Guards pushed a small Irken into the room. They looked down on her. ”THIS IS HER!!!!” screamed purple. ”I guess!” Red sighed .He shrugged.

The small Irken stood up and said “My tallest do you need anything requiring my service!” Purple chuckled” this is the one we are gonna send!” Red sighed “State your name young warrior.” “Allie, and im not young! ” she stared at them and stepped forward ”Excuse me but why have you sent me!” purple stood up and stated” You have prove your skill so we are sending you to a mysterious planet called Bigorphia!” Allies eyes brightened and got wide. She was sent to a ship and given instructions for takeoff.



Two hours later Allie had a sir unit and was off.



“Ok ummmm. Ill name you…..uhhh…..Choco! Yea that was my sisters name!”

The sir jumped forward and stated ”Thank you for the greatest name ever after yours, MY MASTER!!” Allie smiled “I could get used to this!”



Two months later.

Their ship was wandering in space on ato pilot. Suddenly a gigantic meteorite swept across the galaxy and in seconds it hit their ship. ”AHHHHHH!!!!” Allie screamed

as their ship fell onto a strange planet called Earth.



“Choco! Were are we!”Allie quietly yelled. “We are on planet Earth.”

Allie stood up and looked around.

Everything was dark and dirty!

“The ship will need some repairs Choco! I think we may be hear awhile

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Allie on September 18, 2005, 4:29:31 AM

Invader_Allie on
Invader_Alliewiil someone draw Allie for me!?!

Invader_Allie on September 18, 2005, 4:28:33 AM

Invader_Allie on
Invader_Allieyay its my first story!