Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Suspicions

A small but brave invader gets sent to a planet but crashes on another!She also meets some characters we all know and love!

Chapter 2 - Suspicions

Chapter 2 - Suspicions


Allie got out of the beat-up ship. ”We might be here awhile so we'll need a disguise and home. ”She pressed a button on a remote and a discise choices popped up. ”Ok! So What should I look like? Umm Goth!?” Choco frowned a bit “your right! Its not like me! Umm how about this!” Choco nodded and Allie stepped into a holograph maker. It closed and Allie felt a bit of pain! She then stepped out and had brown hair that went to her houlders and was wearing black caprees and a blue t-shirt with black sneakers.

Choco then stepped in and came out looking like a small black Labrador puppy with white paws.

Then she got out a cylinder that opened to a box shape. Allie looked around and saw that the other houses had some windows and kind of a curved roof.

She drew one with a small fountain in the front and put the drill in the ground. Hurry she hid behind a tree with Choco.

Just that moment a house popped up and it look like a regular blue house!

Quickly Choco and Allie silently walked into the house*with car alarm going off in the background!*



“Choco!” Choco stood up an saluted Allie. ”we need to study how these …..things live so we can

fit in.

get pieces to repair the ship

and…..well…we could have a little vacation!! OOHHHHH! And fun!!!”
[/list]
Choco smiled and stood up slouchy to relax. ” OH! And Choco!” “YES SIR!!” “Just relax and have a little fun! No more yes sir unless I say so! K!” “YES SIR!!!!.......uhhh….i mean…OKAY!”



That night Allie and Choco studied movies TV and all the language and things earth people do! ”Ok! Today im starting a program called skool! It will help us fit in and maybe have some fun!”



The next day at skool.

Ms. Bitters slowly said “Class! We have a new student today. Her name is Allie.” ”Uhh. Hi! ” Allie said trembling a bit. The class said hi and they went on studying some stupid copyright for a book that day and Allie went home.

Dib was walking out when he met Zim and they talked about Allie

Dib: so you thinking that Allies not human too!

Zim: For once Dib human I agree with you.

Dib: never again will we work together no matter what your still evil

Zim: And no matter you will always have a huge head with so little in it!

*Zim snickered*



That day at Allies house.

“Choco I think I need to find some cures to my weaknesses fo there are two boys who are suspicious”

So that day Allie injected a fluid in her to make her immune to water and the earth food.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Elen on October 22, 2005, 5:58:39 AM

Elen on
Elen^_^ cute story! write more!

InvdrDana on October 2, 2005, 5:47:37 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaIt's cute. I like reading it.