Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A Crossover story with Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Fairly Oddparents, and Invader Zim. Read to find out!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Dimension Travel
                                 Chapter 1
        "Oh, that little worm pig, weasel.. PIG!" ZIM shouted, pinning his anger out on a defenseless squirrel. He kicked it, and it collided with a telephone pole. "Oh, how he will pay.. He will pay dearly.." ZIM continued his angry rant of doom until he reached his base. So far, ZIM's day has been terrible. First, the computer was being stubborn and wouldn't repair the Voot Cruiser after it had crashed. Then, Gir tried to make biscuits and caught the kitchen on fire. ZIM had to run out of the house because Gir was going wild with the water. When he returned, the kitchen and half the living room was scortched black. The story begins here, when ZIM enters the house.

        "Gir! Are you insane!?" The Irken Invader was practically on fire he was so mad. Gir walked out of the kitchen with a batch of burnt biscuits. "I saved the biscuits!" The little android cried, shoving them in ZIM's face. The Invader pushed them away. "Gir! We don't have time for this! We have to-" He was interrupted because all of a sudden, a bright light filled the room and a green, swirling vortex opened and sucked ZIM inside along with Gir and the biscuits.

                (1 Hour & 30 Minutes earlier in Retroville)
        Jimmy Neutron was running for his life. Somehow, the length of his extremely small legs were carrying him further than his pursuer. "NEUTRON!" Jimmy winced. Oh why did he have to bring his laser pen today? Of all days. During school, he had accidently brought out his laser pen instead of his ink pen and shot Cindy's desk. The woman went physco and chased him all around the school.

        Said boy genius skidded around the corner, and was nearing his house. He heard Cindy's heavy breathing from behind him. "Neutron, when I get a hold of you.." She let the threat hand in the air. Jimmy ran around his dog, Goddard, and into his clubhouse. When he reached the lower levels, he heard loud banging on the door, then the sound of metal colliding. VOX must have taken care of the problem. Jimmy sighed. He would never understand girls and their mood swings. All of a sudden, Professor Calamitus appeared on the screen.

        "Why if it isn't Jimmy Neutron. I'm glad I caught you." Jimmy glared and walked towards his chair. "What do you want?" Professor Calamitus laughed. "I just thought you'd like to know what I'm planning since you won't be able to stop me anyway." He recieved a glare from Jimmy. "I'm recreating the Doomsday device, and instead of melting Mount Everest, I'm going to blow up Retroville!! Unless.. you surrender, Neutron!" Jimmy paused. The fate of Retroville rested in his hands? He stood. "Professor Calamitus, no deal. I'll find a way to stop you!" The old man laughed and cut the transmition.

        Jimmy sat in his chair, thinking. Suddenly, he remembered Timmy, and how he was from another deminsion. "I wonder who else is out there." He thought out loud. He started looking through the dimensions on his computer. There, he found Danny Fenton/Phantom and ZIM. There was a picture of Danny and some paragraphs, but no info on ZIM, not even a picture. Jimmy thought a moment, then smiled. He started typing on the computer some more, the glare off the screen making his face change colors as he searched.

                                (In Amity Park)
        Danny punched the Box Ghost for a third time that week. "Oh, come on! How many times do I have to throw you into the Ghost Zone before you actually give up?" The Box Ghost recovered quickly and shouted, "Never! You will never hold me within the confinds of a cylindrical container!" Danny sighed, and pulled out the Fenton Thermos and popped the lid off the top.

        "So long!" Danny pressed the button on the thermos and the Box Ghost was sucked inside. "Well, so much for a quiet evening." Danny was about to fly home when a small, floating TV came out of a portal type thing and flew up to him. Danny was about to blast the thing, but a face appeared on it. It was some bulgy kid with a funky hairdo. (A/N: Sensing a pattern here?)

        "Hello Danny Phantom. I am calling to invite you to a dimension travel get-together that I am having. There's trouble over here, and I'm going to need all the help I can get." Danny thought for a moment. "Uh.. who are you?" Danny asked after a few minutes of considering the offer.

        The boy paused. "Oh! I'm sorry! I'm Jimmy Neutron. So-" Danny interrupted. "Wait, how do you know me?" Jimmy smiled. "I know you well enough that you cannot resist a challenge." Danny inwardly smiled. Jimmy was right. Danny sighed, then nodded. "Okay, where do I go?" Jimmy shook his head.

        "Oh, you don't go anywhere. I'm bringing you to me." Danny was about to ask what he meant when Jimmy pressed a button off screen and the whole thing lit up. It grew brighter and outstretched and sucked Danny inside of it. The screen died and fell to the ground.


                        (Meanwhile, In Dimmsdale)
       "Oh my gosh!" Timmy growled as he pulled a piece of a twig out of his hair. That was the third time Francis had thrown Timmy into a tree. He got home and sat on his bed. Cosmo and Wanda poofed out of the fishbowl.

        "What's the matter, sweetie?" Wanda asked, floating downwards toward Timmy. Cosmo just flopped down next to the depressed boy. Timmy looked over at Cosmo, then at Wanda, and took a deep breath, then let it out. "Francis threw me into a tree again." Wanda sighed. Cosmo poked him. "Well, at least he didn't use you as a volleyball again!"

        Timmy sighed, then lay down on his bed. He was about to turn on the TV when a portal opened in his room and floated down next to him. Timmy stared at the screen for a long while when it finally lit up and a boy with a funky hairdo. Timmy gasped.

        "Hey! You're that genius kid!" Jimmy laughed, then said, "Yeah. Timmy, I'm here to invite you to a little get-together I'm having. There's trouble here and I need your help. I also have invited other dimension characters to help. So bring your fairy program!"

        Timmy smiled, then saluted. Then Timmy frowned as he heard a a loud scream. Jimmy had turned around and smiled, then pressed a button off-screen. Cosmo and Wanda poofed into a watch and the screen lit up and sucked Timmy inside along with his fairies.

                        (Back to regular time)
        ZIM landed hard on the ground and quickly stood to look around. Gir slammed into the wall on the opposite side of ZIM while the biscuits just exploded. Gir recovered quickly and started crying histerically over his lost biscuits. ZIM ignored him, and panic struck him as one thought ran through his head. Where was he? Everything was so.. bulgy. Even himself and Gir were all 3-D..ish. (A/N: Is that a word? lol) ZIM realised that he wasn't in his base anymore, so he quickly put on his horrible excuse for a disguise.

        "GIR!" ZIM practically screamed. "Put on your disguise! We're not in our base anymore!" Gir looked around for a moment. Then it was if Gir just realised his master was right. He screamed loudly, backflipped, spazmed, then landed in the exact spot he was standing before, and slipped on his disguise. ZIM rolled his contact-covered eyes. Someone must've heard him, because footsteps echoed off the walls. ZIM braced himself and closed his eyes. What if this was a trap? What if it was a Halloween scam? The Irken's eyes snapped open at that thought.

        The footsteps slowly came to a stop and ZIM saw that it was a short, big-headed kid. The kid smiled at ZIM which made him a little uneasy. Gir all of a sudden popped up in front of the strange kid. "HI!" Gir flipped backwards and landed on ZIM's head. ZIM shook his head. The kid seemed surprised and stared. Then seemed to remember why he was there. "Um.. Hi! My name's Jimmy Neutron! I have brought you here to help me assist 2 others in a battle against my nemesis. Do you accept?" Jimmy then seemed to realise that both him and Gir were green.

        "Uh.. ZIM? Why're you green?" ZIM's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?! I'm perfectly normal! It's a skin condition!" (A/N: ZIM said that all in 5 seconds flat. Lol, wish I could do that.) Jimmy raised an eyebrow. "Well, follow me. I'll introduce you to the others." ZIM hesitantly followed, and Gir stayed where he was. Reason unknown. Jimmy's voice interrupted his thoughts. "ZIM, this is Danny and Timmy. Guys, this is ZIM." Timmy stared at ZIM for a long time, then his watch spoke. "Wow! Another alien! Do you know Marc?" ZIM screamed and hid behind Jimmy.

        Danny raised an eyebrow. He wasn't in his ghost form, but he still wondered why the green kid was here. What could he do? Danny thought. "ZIM, relax. Those are his fairy programs." Jimmy explained. ZIM quickly straightened up and looked around nervously. "Yes.. well. Nice to meet you all, now I must go. GIR!" (A/N: 3 seconds! lol) Everybody winced from his loud voice. Jimmy stepped foward. "Wait, ZIM." ZIM paused, then Gir raced in the room and collided with Timmy. Jimmy continued, "Won't you assist me in fighting for the safety of my town? I brought you out of your dimension to help. I have some weapons I'll give you in return." ZIM thought about it for a minute before sighing.

        "Fine, worm baby. But only because I have nothing better to do anyway." Jimmy smiled, then frowned. "Worm baby?" ZIM smirked. He decided it was a good time to tell them since he'd be working with them. ZIM quickly saluted as if he was back at the Irken military, and said, "Irken ZIM, at your service." Everybody's mouth dropped. Danny spoke up. "Irken?" ZIM reached up with a amused smile on his face and gripped his wig and contacts, then removed them. Everyone gasped, except Timmy. He was used to Marc, aliens didn't really bother him, but this one was different, Timmy thought. He was almost human like except for his anntennae, teeth, eyes, skin, and three claw-like fingers.

        ZIM smiled evily. "Weapons won't be nessicary." ZIM reached behind him with his disguise in his clawed hand. All of a sudden, a mechanical claw came out of his Pak and pulled it inside. Jimmy smiled. "Good. Now, back to business." Gir squealed and ran over to ZIM and jumped on his head, laughing histerically. Danny stared at Gir for a moment before lifting up his finger towards the little insane android and said, "Uh.. your robot-" Zim interrupted. "Yes, I know. He's very insane and creeps me out too. So don't worry. He listens when he has to." Then to prove his point, he looked up with his big eyes and screamed, "GIR! Get down immediately!" Then, as if by magic, the little robot turned crimson and jumped down quickly, saluting. "Yes my master!" ZIM continued, "Go sit in the corner until I call you back."

        Gir flashed blue again, and jumped waving his arms. "Okie dokie! Look at me go!" Everybody watched in awe as the little insane robot obeyed ZIM. Jimmy cleared his throat, then continued with his plan. Danny stared at ZIM. He was certainly very different than anybody he had ever seen. ZIM looked incredibly bored, and had his head rested in this hands. He was really surprised by his dark maroon eyes. They really completed his dangerous look. ZIM's antennae were really outstanding. They seemed to move with his thought pattern.

        ZIM wasn't really listening to Jimmy at all. He was studying the humans around him. The Timmy-human was an odd looking one. He was about the size of Gir, and had big teeth that hung over his mouth. His watch was really weird too. From it's green band and it's pink face, it was something really of the ordinary. Then, ZIM switched his gaze to the one called Danny. He wasn't as bad as the other two. He, in fact, looked normal, and what surprised ZIM the most about Danny was his eyes. They were a beautiful blue and seemed to light up when he was excited. Most of the humans ZIM had observed were really ugly, but this one was really different. Something about him that triggered something inside ZIM. He shrugged it off.

        "And so, that's why I brought all of you here. Any questions?" Timmy spoke up. "So, we're going to find this Calamitus guy and stop him from blowing up your town in less than a week?" Jimmy nodded, then looked at Danny who shook his head, and at ZIM. ZIM wasn't paying attention at all. Jimmy stared at him, then said, "Uh.. ZIM?" All of a sudden, ZIM jumped, stood, saluted and yelled, "SIR!" Danny fell back from his sudden outburst and Timmy covered his ears. Jimmy just stared. "Uh. .ZIM. It's okay. You're not on your home planet anymore. By the way, where is your home planet?" He was very curious about the 'Irken' race.

        ZIM realised his mistake, and got agrivated. He didn't like being caught off guard. "Why do you want to know.." He stated more than asked. He didn't really feel like explaining his entire planet, culture, and race to these Earthinoids. Jimmy scooted closer to ZIM, and motioned for Timmy and Danny to do the same. They all crawled around ZIM, and when he looked up, he saw they all had a look of confusion and curiosity. He glared. "I don't need to tell you nothing, Earth slime." Timmy smiled, and whispered something to his watch. Danny and Jimmy were watching with curiosity as ZIM's head suddenly jerked and he told everything about his home planet in a monotone voice.

        When he was done, he sat down taking deep breaths. Jimmy smiled. "That was really impressive. Your race has certainly improved their race more than the humans have." ZIM suddenly got agrivated. "What was that? I didn't even want to tell you! It's like all of you.." He trailed off, then glared. "Did you hipnotize me?" He asked in a dangerous whisper. Danny even winced at the anger in his voice. Timmy smiled weakly. "Well, it's just I wanted to know about your race, and that you looked so superior that I was just curious. Your kind is certainly smarter than Marc on Yugopatamia." ZIM growled and sat down in a huff.

        Jimmy smiled, and looked around to see where the little robot disappeared to. Then looked to the Irken sitting on the floor. "Uh.. ZIM? Where's your robot?" ZIM glanced up at Jimmy, then looked to the direction Gir had run off to, and stood. "GIR!!" He screamed so loud that even the Vortex's across the street winced. Gir appeared out of nowhere, and was crimson. "Sir!" ZIM glanced at his SIR unit. "Sit down and be quiet until I figure out something better for you to do." Gir turned back to his usual blue and sat down giggling. Danny raised an eyebrow, smiling at the insane robot.

        Timmy walked around the lab examining the equipment. There was certainly a lot more than the last time he'd been there. While he was walking, he was thinking about ZIM. The Irken Invader was a lot different than any alien he had ever seen, and his voice was so loud that it'd shatter glass if it hadn't already. ZIM's appearance and his ego was what really impressed Timmy. For such a small guy, he certainly carried a lot of power and was very independent and stubborn. It was then, he heard his fairies discussing.

        "Cosmo, you know full well that pudding isn't jell-o!" Timmy shook his head and rolled his eyes. He then got tired of looking at the inventions, and headed back toward the others. As he got closer, he heard the little android laughing his head off about something while ZIM was telling him to shut up in a surprisingly quiet but monotone voice. "Shut up, Gir." Gir only giggled more, then all of a sudden, got up and rushed off in a random direction and came back with Timmy and his fairies. Jimmy all of a sudden heard his computer beeping signaling that a transmition was coming throught whether he accepted it or not. A dark, mysterious voice filled the room along with a black figure. "Hello ZIM..." Everyone's eyes landed on the Irken Invader.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment