Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter the Keesh

No, not about a type of pudding but about my Great *coughliarcough* Irken Invader, Keesh. And how she gets sent to Earth... Hoorah!
Beware. Some momments in the story will be veryveryvery random. Enjoy! =D
Now with FIVE chapters!

Chapter 1 - Enter the Keesh

Chapter 1 - Enter the Keesh
"E.L.D, you said the Great Assigning is beginning in a month, correct?"The voice of a female Irken rang through the corridors of the Massive."Affirmative, Master Keesh."A cold robotic voice replied."The tallest are holding the event at Conventia, just like last year, And the year before that. You should know this, master Keesh."E.L.D continued, before stopping before the female Irken he belonged to.

Keesh spun around facing the SIR unit, she'd hand crafted along with the finest of Irken developement officers."Excellent..."The Irken said, grinning madly, pulling the beverage tray off her head."I shall become an invader, and serve my great Tallest!"E.L.D stared blankly at Keesh."But... As my data base recorded, the Tallest already have you serving them soda. And other snacks."E.L.D said, a flicker of electricity jolting from his twin antenna.

The Irken looked at her robotic companion."Alright then, E.L.D, tell me, is there any possible way for me to become one of the elite Irken to serve on the second era of Operation Impending Doom II?"She asked, tilting her head, keeping the her yellow eyes locked on it."... No."Keesh's jaw immediatly dropped."But- But! I am tall! Doesn't that make my ranking in my society go up!?"The irken cried, glowering for a momment."They let Zim invade that... Earth planet! And he was banished! He was short! He was-- He was.... ... "Keesh paused."-- Well, I don't know what else, but I'll think of it!" She growled, clenching a fist. It wasn't that she disliked Zim, he was idolized, a bit, as he was banished, but seemingly given another chance.

"What, do you expect the Tallest will simply allow you to become an invader, just like"E.L.D snapped the two metallic prongs in place for fingers"like that?" He looked up, at Keesh. A grim look in the lens' on his face. "No. but I will find a way. Even if it takes me--""Would all servant Irken please report to the Massive's Central Control room."Loud speakers rung through the Corridors, causing the many servants to poke out of doorways"The Almighty Tallest require... Curly Fries. And Lots of them. Along with soda, and Doughnuts. That is all" The Irken servants squeaked, and immediatly rushed through corridors towards the cafeteria--Keesh in the midst of it still putting her beverage tray back on her head, along with dragging E.L.D behind-- To Gather the snacks the Tallest ordered.

Less than three minutes passed before all Irken's vanished from the corridors, and entered the central control room. Keesh being among the tallest of them. "Stupid.. job.."She muttered, as a pair of chairs spun around to face the group of servants."Ahh... Purple, our food, has arrived!"Red announced, a grin forming on his face."Ooh! They brought the Curly Fries, too!"Purple cried, ready to grab the curly fries he so very much desired."Patience, Purple, this pathetic group will bring them to us..."Red said, snapping his wirey fingers."You, bring me my snacks!"Red announced, pointing at one of the shorter irkens with a large ammount of snacks on his head."Y-yes sir!"The Irken nearly shouted, running up to, and nearly tripping to his tallest. Red pondered, looking over the snacks, before grabbing a doughnut near the bottom of the tray."Ooh, a sprikely one!"He said, shoving the thing in his mouth, before grabbing more."Hurvy up, furfle, or there'll ve none levt!"He said, between mouth fulls.

Purple watched Red devor the food in mere momments before calling up an irken who'd gathered mostly Curly fries, and another with a few doughnuts and sodas on his head.He grasped a container of fries, before quickly eating it. Purple grinned slightly, how he loved curly fries.

The Tallest's eating-frenzy lasted a little less than half an hour. By that time, only Keesh and another Irken were left in the room full of control brains, and the Tallest. Red was all to familiar with Keesh's antics, and how she'd been the only Irken servant to actually voice her want of being an Invader. Thus he diliberatly chose her to bring him his food."Well, well, if it isn't Keesh."Red said, brushing some doughnut sprikles off his uniform. He looked at her small ammount of snackage, then at the silent SIR unit behind her."Once again, you've brought a minimal ammount of food."He said, Purple looking at him while slurping at a soda.

"Yeah, so. Not like you didn't get enough food already..."She said in a lower voice. Red smirked,"And you've still got enough of a sassy opinion to keep me amused. We oughta make a class for amusing Irkens. And make them do... Amusing things."Red said, Purple piping in after dismissing the last Irken."Lay off 'er, Red..."He said, placing the drink beside him."Yeah, why don't you listen to tallest Purple, Red."Keesh had much more respect for Purple than Red. Mainly because he tended to be a bit more leniant with the rules than Red was."Adress me as the great Irken I am, or I'll banish you to... Dirt, or Foodcourtia. Or some other pathetic planet."Red demanded, grabbing another doughnut from the tray on Keesh's head."Why don't you. You did to Zim. I heard about it through your other servants. And how you let him become an Invader... again."She said, grinning at the knowledge she had of that date. Red sneered, "That was simply to get rid of him. Pathetic excuse for an Irken, Zim was."He said taking the last of what was on Keesh's tray."Now, get out of here, servant. And take that piece of garbage with you." Red pointed to E.L.D whom looked up at Red.

"I am not a piece of garbage. But a SIR unit. You should know that, Tallest Red."E.L.D said before Keesh grabbed his metalic hand and dragged him along to the entrance of the room."Peh, I'll leave Red, but I wont serve you, any longer!"Keesh said, Receiving a glare from Red. Purple simply watched, knowing that at this point, it'd be futile to even bother with calming down Red."We should throw her somewhere, an teach her some respect... Like.. a dungeon or something..."Red said, as Keesh walked down the corridors."Why don't we just send her to--"Purple was cut off by red."I know! We should send her to Vort! We can throw her into the new prison! Keep her in solitary confinement, and, BLAMMO! We'll have either a totally obidiant servant, or an insane being in which we can send to a lesser planet and abandon her there!""Or we could just dismiss her from serving, and see if she can pass the training required to become an invader..."Purple said."Yeah, we could.. but it'd be less fun to watch."Red said, grinning at te idea of making Keesh obidiant.

---------------------

Bweee! *dances* I'm not good at this story telling thing. XD! This is just chapter one. And.. is really just the introduction to the story. o__o;

Vort. Vort Vort. Vort. Vort vort vort*shot* ow...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment