Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Prison Cell 571

No, not about a type of pudding but about my Great *coughliarcough* Irken Invader, Keesh. And how she gets sent to Earth... Hoorah!
Beware. Some momments in the story will be veryveryvery random. Enjoy! =D
Now with FIVE chapters!

Chapter 2 - Prison Cell 571

Chapter 2 - Prison Cell 571
"Keesh, report to the central Control room. Keesh, report to the central Control room."Keesh, whom was cleaning the corridors of the Massive with her faithful mop, and SIR unit, looked up, sneering.

"Heh, E.L.D, I think they're finally goin' to let me under go my training!"The Irken announced to the silent robot."Are you sure, Keesh?"The robot questioned, "My data tells me you have a 23.6716% chance of them changing their minds about you current job."He continued, gaint orange lens locked on his master."23.-what ever percent is better than no percent. And I'm positive I'm becoming an invader!"She said, dropping the mop and grabbing hold of her robot."WE will become famous, and conquer all those stupid planets! Great glory will come to all Irkens!" She said, sliding around a corner before making a mad dash to the central control room.

"Master Keesh... what about your tray?" E.L.D said in the regular monotonous voice."My tray!?"The irken stopped dead in her tracks, removing the tray in a hurry."Thanks for reminding me, E.L.D..."She said, tossing the tray away to lay in the great corridors. She then drew in a deep breathe, and walked boldly in the control room, E.L.D trailing behind.

"Ah, and here she is, Purple, Keesh has arrived..."He said, a wry grin creeping over his face. Keesh looked up at Red, and smirked, bowing in newfound respect."You two wished to see me, right?"She asked, Red looked at Purple."Yeah, we have news for you."Purple said, looking at Red out of the corner of his eyes.Keesh grinned."Tell me, what is this news!?"She asked, getting overly excited.

The two Tallest looked at Each other."You tell her, Purple."Red said smirking and looking at Keesh watching her facial expression intently."Uh, alright."Purple started, and looked at Keesh. Tapping his fingers together."Well, we've decided, that because of your lack of intrest in your current job and--""Yay! I get to become an invader!"Keesh shouted, Red's grin increasing."--Uh, no. We've decided to send your to Vort."He said, Keesh blunk."But.. its already been invaded, and taken over and become our prison... ..."She paused, thinking a momment."... Do I get to be a guard?"Purple shook his head."No, we're putting you in prison... untill your attitude towards your job changes."He said, finaishing.

Keesh stared, wide-eyed, and mouth gaping. "Buh? Wuh?"One of her eyes twitched slightly."But... I could be a great invader!"She cried, as two larger Irken's walked up to her, grabbing her arms."I could do all the training! I'd even go to Hobo 13! Please, My Tallest let me be an invader!"Keesh cried as the two larger Irken's dragged her off."E.L.D! Help me!"Keesh shouted, as the robot turned and ran after her only to be cut off from his master by the dome of a Voot Cruiser.

E.L.D watched his orange lens changing to a red color."... I knew it." The robot stood to the still opened doorway the Voot Cruiser was accessed at , and engaged the rocket booster on his back getting ready to take off."Oh no you don't!"The voice of another Irken came grabbing the foot of the robot, causing the boosters to shut down in shock. The Irken grasped E.L.D, and opened the hatch on on his body structure, and turning him off to a dormant state."Master... Kee..."E.L.D muttered as the irken dropped him carelessly onto the ground.

-----Elswhere-----

Keesh was still in the Voot cruiser the journey to Vort was less than an hour and each minute was like being drowned, and slowly sizzling in the water."We're here."One of the large Irken guards said, as the pod of the Voot Cruiser opened."Get out, you."He said dragging Keesh out whom immediatly gasped, and clung to the ground."You two drive like.. maniacs!"She shouted, the two guards sneered and grabbed Keesh by her pack, dragging her into the prison.

"This is the one your.... Tallest wanted to put in solitary confinment?"A Vortian asked sitting at the enterance of the prison practically chained to the walls and ordered to assign cells."Yeah, this is her."once of the Guards said. The Vortian blunk and looked at Keesh."She doesn't seem all to dangerous..."He said, eyeing the guards."Listen, Vort-boy. I'm just doing my job. You do yours."Keesh looked at the Vortian, Then to the guards."How bout all of you let me go, before I send a transmission to my SIR Unit!"Keesh announced the to guards laughed slightly, and the Vort slave pointed down the corridors."She goes to room 571."He said, watching as the trio of Irkens passed.

"Acursed society.."Keesh mumbled.As she was dragged past rows and rows of criminals, and enemies of the Irken empire. Keesh stared, in awe, and fright, to what she could see, she was going to be the first Irken in the Vortian prison."Hah! Even in prison my history starts! Bwah! I am the first Irken prisoned here!!"She shouted laughing maniacly before reveiving a blow to the head by one of the guards, knocking her out.

She awoke in a prison cell, only, it was enclosed, there were no bars, no windows, nothing. The only thing in the room, other than her was a dim light, and a tray of horrible looking food."Aw, man. Thats gross..."She mumbled, scootching back against the stone walls.An idea soon struck her, E.L.D! Immediatly a microphone was pulled out of her pack."E.L.D, are you there. E.L.D!"Keesh shouted into the transmission, but all she got back was static."E.L.D Speak to me!"She commanded, the static still came through."Why don't you answer me?!"Keesh slumped, fearing that the Tallest had either destroyed him, or shut him down.The micophone receaded into her pack."Stupid 23. ... something percent. Why weren't you a good percentage?!"

-----------------------

And now Chapter two is done. O___o;; Wheee... *dance time* I need to get some information on my Friends' invader ZIM characters, before Chapter four. .___.; Luckily I still have Chapter three to stall with XD;;

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment